Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 1/2/2012 4:35:54 PM EDT

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:36:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I really hope so.  Plenty of people deserve it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#3]
IBTL
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Reported.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:37:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Start a stupid thread and find out.

Oh.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:37:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Site Staff hates liberty and freedom.

There.  I said it.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Funny thing is, even an IP ban is cake to circumvent, it's all a dog and pony show.

OH TEH NOES DON'T BAN MEEEEEE!!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There.  I said it.

Occupy GD
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:39:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Funny thing is, even an IP ban is cake to circumvent, it's all a dog and pony show.

What was your old screen name?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#10]
There has been some really dumb shit posted over the weekend.  People being happy that LEO's are killed in the line of duty is not the group of fuckheads I hang with.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:40:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

There has been some really dumb shit posted over the weekend.  People being happy that LEO's are killed in the line of duty is not the group of fuckheads I hang with.

I don't recall that.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:40:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So how many account have you had?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Where was that crap said?
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:41:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not often somebody posts to say that they're... familiar.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:41:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure what you mean.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There.  I said it.

Occupy GDMom's basement

fix'd

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There was thread about an ATF agent getting killed in an act of heroism. GD went full retard and the thread got nuked from orbit.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There.  I said it.

Occupy GDMom's basement

fix'd

I'm clearly in the living room.

I can't watch pawnstars in the basement.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:43:41 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure what you mean.

You seem ............. familiar

IBNC (In before NorCal)
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thread about the off-duty ATF agent killed trying to stop a robbery. Thread was trashed, and I believe it was 3 bans.

ETA: Beat.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure what you mean.

You seem ............. familiar

IBNC (In before NorCal)

A glimpse into NorCal's hammer

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:44:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure where to start but I know that at least three people were hammered in one of the threads about the ATF agent who was killed off duty while wrestling with a pharmacy robber.  That thread had some really shitty responses Among others...

I am an idiot, but for fucks sake there are some armchair asshats that blow through here.

ETA: Beat by some guys that are fast, like a marsupial...
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Another one bites the dust!
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

For fuck sakes, it was around a half dozen posts.  They were fucked up comments, but run the fucking numbers.  How many thousands of members does this site have.

How many miles of butthurt are you guys going to try to get out of a handful of posts from guys that are now banned?

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

There was thread about an ATF agent getting killed in an act of heroism. GD went full retard and the thread got nuked from orbit.  

As it should have been.  

A good few shitbags outed themselves in that thread and got the hammer swung at them.       Saying stuff like that in a thread to begin with was stupid,  but what was worse was it was known that a relative of the fallen is a member here.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:48:08 PM EDT
[#27]
I thought this thread was about home repairs.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

For fuck sakes, it was around a half dozen posts.  They were fucked up comments, but run the fucking numbers.  How many thousands of members does this site have.

How many miles of butthurt are you guys going to try to get out of a handful of posts from guys that are now banned?

What mile marker am I at right now

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:49:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thread about the off-duty ATF agent killed trying to stop a robbery. Thread was trashed, and I believe it was 3 bans.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:49:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea...there are a few resident cop haters here that make me

They are probably all a bunch of ineffectual suburbanites who feel powerless in their boring lives, and have masturbatory fantasies of revolution and sticking it to the man to compensate for a small member.  They are in a word....pathetic.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#31]
If I had a hammer
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this land
I'd hammer out danger
I'd hammer out a warning
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters
All over this land
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:51:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea...there are a few resident cop haters here that make me

They are probably all a bunch of ineffectual suburbanites who feel powerless in their boring lives, and have masturbatory fantasies of revolution and sticking it to the man to compensate for a small member.  They are in a word....pathetic.

I bet you're right.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duh....  Gunlvr006
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hopefully they're cutting down on the stupidity....
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:56:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure it was more like 5 bans.  I think it was Bama-2 and Aimless-3.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#37]

This post belongs in the "what armor do you wear..." thread
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:57:29 PM EDT
[#38]

I think you've been pretty well on it.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Aimless is going to work!  Let the banning begin!

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

who was banned?

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:58:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 4:59:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who was banned?

I know A_FREE_MAN and IndustrialRescue were, I'll go look for the others.

ETA: sweetdaddy, Lord-eX-Bu, Overdose, Lamron,

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:00:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No he snuck back and got that panzer guy so it was 3-2  

Hmm so the guy who posted some shit found out the hammer was flying then went back and tried to edit his post but got caught by a quote got the boot?  VERY NICE!!!!

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No he snuck back and got that panzer guy so it was 3-2  

Hmm so the guy who posted some shit found out the hammer was flying then went back and tried to edit his post but got caught by a quote got the boot?  VERY NICE!!!!  

Indeed, chalk one up for the good guys.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.
I read the beginning part and a page or two after the 2 posts,

I was hoping they would get banned.
Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:09:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who was banned?

Anyone else catch that last user name..."normal" backwards.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What mile marker am I at right now

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:10:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There has been some really dumb shit posted over the weekend. People being happy that LEO's are killed in the line of duty is not the group of fuckheads I hang with.

I'm pretty sure it was more like 5 bans. I think it was Bama-2 and Aimless-3.

who was banned?

Ask not for whom the ban hammer tolls. For it may toll for thee.

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

who was banned?

That's 7 including the Panzer guy..  Some had been members for a while.  IndustrialResuce almost made it a year.  

Link Posted: 1/2/2012 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

who was banned?

This is all I found.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top