Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2002 8:36:44 PM EDT
via video on the 4th

[url]http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/homepage/news/page.cfm?objectid=11974139&method=sm_full&siteid=81959[/url]

He's probably recording the video on the beach with Lon Horiuchi right now. It's a government conspiracy.

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#3]

According to Michael Hamdan, the speakers said: ``"We are here in the city of corruption...the city of gambling and prostitution, the city of the unbelievers.

The warlord, who was behind the September 11 attacks on New York's World Trade Center and the Pentagon, has not been heard from since he was detected on December 11 at his eastern Afghan hideout in Tora Bora.

View Quote

That is a pretty overt threat...  And comming on the heels of that overheard cell phone conversation making headlines... I second Ilikelegs.

This would be easy to remedy,
If I were president I would just come out and say, "If my country is touched by terrorism I am going to turn the whole middle east into a smoking hole." And then just turn around and walk away from the podium.

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well, that should be interesting, but doubt we'll never see it due to the fact it will probably be laced with messages to terrorist cells everywhere.
View Quote

i say everyone buys a gun and then release it.  then it will be like walking through a field waiting for birds to fly up.  like skeet![}:D]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

According to Michael Hamdan, the speakers said: ``"We are here in the city of corruption...the city of gambling and prostitution, the city of the unbelievers.
View Quote
That is a pretty overt threat...  And comming on the heels of that overheard cell phone conversation making headlines... I second Ilikelegs.
View Quote

[url]http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/news/062102_nw_fbi_threat_vegas.html[/url]

The FBI is claiming that that guys claims are "not credible". We all know this whole terrorism/perpetual war thing is a just a big government conspiracy to get more money for the alphabet groups and the military, so I'd take what the FBI says with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:00:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This would be easy to remedy,
If I were president I would just come out and say, "If my country is touched by terrorism I am going to turn the whole middle east into a smoking hole." And then just turn around and walk away from the podium.

View Quote

F&ckin' A!  

You harm one hair on one American's head and we'll make the world's largest glass repository.  End of statement.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#7]
didnt the U.S. and Russia just say we would both get rid of 2/3 of our nuke's?  so lets get ride of them by using them on terrorist!!!!! YA!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I kinda worry about what will happen as well July 4th. New York is a sitting duck on the 4th. Its a sea of people on all the street with everyone watching the fireworks going off.

Oh yeah, What ilikelegs said!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top