Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2002 6:54:20 PM EDT
This week President Bush is supposed to make a speech outlining his "vision" for a palestinian state. I just heard from my sales managers cousin who is active IDF, and confirmed by MSNBC's Dr. Bob Arnot that the latest suicide bomb was not only laced with the usual ball bearings and nails, but rat poison to increase bleeding. These people have lost any moral right to a homeland. Unless they get rid of Hamas, Hesbollah, Islamic Jihad and the rest of the pondscum that target children specifically.

Please e-mail the president and tell him that he should not reward terrorism. Write your congressman. If this murder of children gets rewarded IT WILL COME TO OUR SHORES! If they win it's bad for America even if you don't care about Israel. The report about the injuries to the kids makes me sick. In many cases the injured will die, painful weeks after the bomb from infections and other complications. Imagine for a second it was your kids! Frankly I can't. As I write this IDF tanks are on the move. LET THEM DO THE DEED!!!! Sorry for the long rant.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell them like it is Larry-the apologists for
Arab terrorism would have us all believe that
"freedom fighters" are the ones who are bringing
war to civilians. They are what they are,
murderers who refuse to find a political and
peaceful end to the Middle East tragedy, one
that is fair to all sides.
I support one particular side, however I believe that all people deserve to live in
peace and with complete security-hopefully the money spent on weapons and security can be put to better purposes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top