Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2011 6:24:58 AM EDT
I took our dog to the park this morning to play.  He has not yet been fix.  Some liberal chick told me to leave because my dog might cause a problem.  After a brief discussion of the rules for thIs public park, I told her we were not leaving.  As she was leaving I discovered the problem was her large pitbull has agression issues with other male dogs.  Btw my dog is a pit mix.

I was shocked someone would try to tell a complete stranger what to do based on how they assumed my dog would act.  After this bs I watched several other dogs exhibit aggressive behavior toward my dog and others with no violent response from my unfixed dog.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:26:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics of "liberal" girl.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:29:20 AM EDT
[#2]
No pics.  Approx 50, short, not cute, drove a Subaru, probably hates men.  She didn't seem to like me telling her no.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:32:38 AM EDT
[#3]

Dogs can be like children for some people, and therefore it leads to the whole "Muh baby dint do nuffin" syndrome in some adults.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:34:05 AM EDT
[#4]

you pay taxes for that park to be there so fuck her...

I used to bring my intact bully breed to parks all the time and get stares. Then people realized he was better behaved than 99% of the dogs there.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:34:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Wait, youre actually surprised that a liberal with no information tried to tell you what to do?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:40:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Clearly you should have humped her to show your dominance. And then hump her dog, for good measure.
Fuck that bitch. I'm an asshole, I'd make sure to show up there when she did, though I would be safe with my dog.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:44:01 AM EDT
[#7]
My brothers pit is agressive to other dogs .... He doesnt take it to the dog park. The woman was a piece of shit for even bringing an agressive dog. Or trying to blame you insted of just saying hey my dog is agressive. Can you give ma few minutes to run him?
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:44:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Honestly, I'd advise staying away from Dog Parks, you're just asking for trouble, especially if you have a "Pit Mix" or any dog that may resemble a Pitbull in any way, shape or form.

Edit:
Especially if your male isn't fixed!
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:48:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Clearly you should have humped her to show your dominance. And then hump her dog, for good measure.
Fuck that bitch. I'm an asshole, I'd make sure to show up there when she did, though I would be safe with my dog.

I was going to suggest eye dominating then peeing on the lot of them

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:50:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Aggressive pit bulls at the dog park, huh?  Now there's something novel and new that you don't see very often at all.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#11]

Should have mounted her right then and there to exhibit dominance.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:56:32 AM EDT
[#12]
In my area, most dog parks don't allow dogs that aren't fixed.

There are exceptions to every rule but I would say an unaltered male pitbull is a no-no.
I say that as the owner of a fixed male pit, that gets bullied by my shi tzu...

Almost every male pit I have ever seen, that isn't fixed, had problems at dog parks.
Not being fixed for any adult male dog adds a whole other level of seriousness to most dog play.
Pits being a fighting breed, that initial posturing thing that dogs do to signal play, pits usually take that very very seriously and have the tendency to want to fight instead of play.
The hormones and dominance that unaltered male dogs display, tends to change the vibe in a group of dogs.  

If you have a male dog, especially a male pit, you must know the signs that a fight is about to start and control it before it happens.
You can usually stop a male pit if you catch him when he first starts posturing...
A female pit, when she is in fight mode, is usually ready to kill, no posturing, no pretending they go right in for the kill.  

Most unaltered male dogs will try to hump the shit out of every female in the park.  
When I had a female dog, it used to annoy the shit out of me. most owners don't say anything or stop the behavior
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Should have mounted her right then and there to exhibit dominance.

Ask her to point out the dog park rule that says "no intact male dogs."

Then tell her it shouldn't be any issue as long as her dog doesn't dress like a slut and act like too much of a flirt.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:02:28 AM EDT
[#14]
I wouldve been a douche and called animal control and the park office and told them there's a liberal cunt with a aggresive pitbull  harassing other owner's at the park
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:03:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Aggressive pit bulls at the dog park, huh?  Now there's something novel and new that you don't see very often at all.

She said she spent $3000 on training for her rescue dog to fix his issues and claimed my intact dog was going to cause her's to act bad.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:05:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Most unaltered male dogs will try to hump the shit out of every female in the park.  
When I had a female dog, it used to annoy the shit out of me. most owners don't say anything or stop the behavior

They'll try to hump other males and inanimate objects too.

It's pretty funny to watch males try to mount my rather large female Kuvasz at the dog park - they learn quickly not to do that, no human intervention required.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:05:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She said she spent $3000 on training for her rescue dog to fix his issues and claimed my intact dog was going to cause her's to act bad.

I've had people at parks seemed shocked my Boxer is intact.

Different strokes for different folks i guess.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:06:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Honestly, I'd advise staying away from Dog Parks, you're just asking for trouble, especially if you have a "Pit Mix" or any dog that may resemble a Pitbull in any way, shape or form.

Edit:
Especially if your male isn't fixed!

Why? My dog has been socialized and has never caused issues at dog park.  I plan to keep socializing him.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:12:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Advice from a Vet Tech firend of mine:  Stay the fuck away from dog parks.  Unknown behavior from other dogs, they're breeding grounds for disease, and many owners are incredible assholes.

Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:13:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
In my area, most dog parks don't allow dogs that aren't fixed.

There are exceptions to every rule but I would say an unaltered male pitbull is a no-no.
I say that as the owner of a fixed male pit, that gets bullied by my shi tzu...

Almost every male pit I have ever seen, that isn't fixed, had problems at dog parks.
Not being fixed for any adult male dog adds a whole other level of seriousness to most dog play.
Pits being a fighting breed, that initial posturing thing that dogs do to signal play, pits usually take that very very seriously and have the tendency to want to fight instead of play.
The hormones and dominance that unaltered male dogs display, tends to change the vibe in a group of dogs.  

If you have a male dog, especially a male pit, you must know the signs that a fight is about to start and control it before it happens.
You can usually stop a male pit if you catch him when he first starts posturing...
A female pit, when she is in fight mode, is usually ready to kill, no posturing, no pretending they go right in for the kill.  

The only dog that was mounting was fixed and he was trying to mount my dog.  The humpers owner had another dog that was Acting aggressive toward my dog as well.  No agression from my dog in return.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#21]
I used to take my Elkhound to the dog park. She was little when we first started going and LOVED it. But once she was full grown I had to go on the big dog side. She was terrified. All the pit-mixes and GSDs would run up to her and stand over her staring at her and gang sniff her aggressively. She was so scared she couldn't get away from them. I had to go over and intervene to get her away from them. The owners of the other dogs would do nothing to help the situation. It actually scared me too. We just stopped going.

I know she is a little 56 lb. fluff muffin, but she is used to playing with people and other dogs that like her and actually play with her.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Advice from a Vet Tech firend of mine:  Stay the fuck away from dog parks.  Unknown behavior from other dogs, they're breeding grounds for disease, and many owners are incredible assholes.

It's sort of the same thing you see with public ranges. Usually it's OK, but you need to pay close attention because there are some retards who may show up and they can cause a lot of damage.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:21:48 AM EDT
[#24]
You should of told her dog not to bring that bitch back to the dog park.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:23:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Pit owners turning on other pit owners for aggressive pits.

My fuckin' head is gonna explode.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:24:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I used to take my Elkhound to the dog park. She was little when we first started going and LOVED it. But once she was full grown I had to go on the big dog side. She was terrified. All the pit-mixes and GSDs would run up to her and stand over her staring at her and gang sniff her aggressively. She was so scared she couldn't get away from them. I had to go over and intervene to get her away from them. The owners of the other dogs would do nothing to help the situation. It actually scared me too. We just stopped going.

I know she is a little 56 lb. fluff muffin, but she is used to playing with people and other dogs that like her and actually play with her.

Ummm....this is normal dog behavior... this is how dogs say hi...
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#27]
I fucking HATE dog parks. We have an extremely nice 10 acre one not far from my place . Dogs love it . Always some kind of drama . OP funny you said liberal. I would say 90 percent of the people at this park have "the look"
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:28:58 AM EDT
[#28]
You're fine.  My dog isn't spayed yet so I keep an extra close eye on her and watch for dogs that aren't fixed.  

I had a similar situation a year ago where a liberal bitch was giving me hell for having an E-collar on my GSP.  I politely told her to get bent and when that didn't work and I found out she was a dog groomer I said "Lady, I don't go to the barbershop for advice on raising my kids."
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#29]
running into a pushy ignorant fucking feminist liberal know it all what are are the odds
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Establish direct eye contact and firmly say Fuck You in a loud voice.

Her bullshit would have been my green light to launch a massive retaliatory bitch strike.

Know it all cunt.

I don't drop the c word often.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The others are right you should have mounted her.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:31:20 AM EDT
[#32]
Liberalism is a type of mental disorder. Conversing with a liberal or trying to understand a liberal is a lot like interacting with any other mentally ill person. It is a waste of your time unless you are getting paid to work with them. Such as, you work in a mental hospital.

You would do well to  just ignore people like that or if ignoring them doesn't work tell them to fuck off.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:31:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Screw dog parks, beaches are where the fun is at.

Just last week I watched two, well trained Boxers playing tag with each other. The male was letting the female beat him up while playing lol.
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:43:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Simple solution is to run to her car with a bag of shit, toss it through the window and tell her she dropped something.

Make her prove the poop wasn't from her dog

She won't hassle you after that
Speed
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Public park, tell her to deal with it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 5:31:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Here is a pic of my trouble maker

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/20/2011 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Pee on her.

Leave your scent on her leg.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top