Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2011 9:11:14 PM EDT
Monday evening, I was let go by my current employer.  I expected this, new boss didn't like me, but it was still a surprise in terms of how quickly he let me go.  Tuesday, I had a new job wich I start soon.  I've spent the last few days meeting with my former coworkers.  All express surprise that I was let go, but are pleased that I already have a new job.  It's been a weird week, the few hours I spent unemployed were a challenge, can't say I would have liked it longer term.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You were a 99%er????!!?!?!?! Traitor!!!!! Stone him!!!!!!

Did you get an unemployment check and food stamps and a free cell phone and discounted housing and free retraining college classes and American citizenship and get discounted rate energy and discounted rate land phone line and free lunches for your kids at public schools and and and and and and and and and and and ana dna dna dna dna nd andn and nna ndnan ndna ndna nndn andn andn.....!>!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 9:45:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Lucky guy!
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#3]
One door closes, another one opens.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 10:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
One door closes, another one opens.

Just don't stay in the hallway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top