Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2011 1:06:54 PM EDT
I just picked up a couple of boxes.  I have never seen tracers for sale locally.  Plus its tax free week at Sportsmans Warehouse.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:08:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just picked up a couple of boxes.  I have never seen tracers for sale locally.  Plus its tax free week at Sportsmans Warehouse.

Our SW only lasted about a year or so. Fortunately, I was able to grab a Bushy M4A3 at a reduced price while it was around (they had it marked wrong and the store manager gave it to me for the marked price).
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:09:44 PM EDT
[#2]
MA.....no tracers allowed
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Our SW only lasted about a year or so. Fortunately, I was able to grab a Bushy M4A3 at a reduced price while it was around (they had it marked wrong and the store manager gave it to me for the marked price).

They have great prices on guns.  I only buy my guns there now.  They are well below any of the prices at the local gun shops.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Sadly, our Sportsmens Warehouse folded shortly after Gander Mountain moved into town. Everyone I know says they wish SW was still around
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the heads up. Got 2 here in AZ. Some good deals to be had. And I think in some aspects better that Cabela's and everything is better than our Bass Pro Shop ( they have shit for gun stuff).

Got a link for the No tax thingy??
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Natchezss.com has them at 6.99 if you buy ten boxes...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top