BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2002 10:46:31 AM EDT
[url]http://www.stuff.co.nz/inl/index/0,1008,1236957a12,FF.html[/url]

Read it and weep.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 10:52:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow!  I thought Ninjas used swords and shuriken and stuff!  Ninjas use guns?  Sweeeet!  

I want some of those bullet-repelling charms, too!
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#2]
That is so [b][i]not[/i][/b] sweet that I [b][i]don't[/b][/i] want to crap my pants. [>Q]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#3]
What a wacky f*kkin' continent.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Advisory memo to ninja army:

To preserve the element of surprise, save the extended guitar solos until [b]after[/b] the attack.

[(:)]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#5]
[b]There were about 60 dead among the Ninjas. Four of the government forces were killed and four civilians," army spokesman Colonel Jean-Robert Obargui said. "We have control of the situation."

The Ninjas have never publicly commented on any fighting.

Residents saw armed Ninja militiamen stripped to the waist, wearing magic charms around their necks to ward off bullets. Some Sassou loyalists fought in jeans and t-shirts, their faces smudged with charcoal to appear more frightening[/b]

I guess those charms don't work very well.
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#7]
See, Blaze was right after all.  The feds *were* after him, just not *our* feds!  Do you thnk he was leading the charge, or is just a REMF ninja?

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top