Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2002 6:36:38 PM EDT
Anther night, another botle of Wild Turkey.  THE Mall Ninja, NSFJojo just showed up and soon, GarryOwen, Derek of AzExArms, Matt of Custom Glock Racing, and TREETOP of AR15.com, should, theorticaly be shoeing up soon too. and a bunch of my retartded, but good freinds should be over any second.  im hoiping it dosent turn into a cock fight, but God willing, my girls will come thru with some good eye candy.  Hot Arizona, a pool, and chicks in bikiinis, time wilk tell...
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:41:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Shit man, you save any of that Wild Turkey for your guests or are they bringing you more?[:D]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/12/2002 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll try to be there in a couple hours...

Hopefully your Mom and the Captain aren't checking this site from their vacation spot.[;)]
Link Posted: 6/14/2002 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 1:45:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Goddam!  Bitches, forties and most definately womenz!  More pun-tang than you can shake a stick at and I'm totally sober too!  Oops.  Guys, this was the place to be tonight, sorry you guys were stuck at home.
Link Posted: 6/15/2002 3:31:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 9:01:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I just want to apologize to the guys who were at the party last night, as all the unattached womenz were all over FNG here. Maybe ill change my SN to PimpdaddyBrad, hmmm. Oh and Garryowen thanks for the advice about not buying cheap liquor you gave the other night its true! [beer]  [sex] [beer]  [spank]  [beer]  
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 10:33:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Garryowen actually is on site...

I am reliving my Saturday night from the BRC...
View Quote

Does this mean you'll be vomiting for dollars, and calling your wife and other relatives?
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 10:40:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh and BTW: Ryan is the pool still grey? Or were you guys able to nuke err i mean chlorinate it yet?
Link Posted: 6/16/2002 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I missed a call from your house a little after midnight last night, with a message from TheFNG. What did I miss??
My phone was in the other room, and I was outside hitting golf balls and didn't know you guys called until 2:30am or so...
Link Posted: 6/17/2002 12:55:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I missed a call from your house a little after midnight last night, with a message from TheFNG. What did I miss??
My phone was in the other room, and I was outside hitting golf balls and didn't know you guys called until 2:30am or so...
View Quote

Ahh well you didnt miss anything as all the chicks were on me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top