Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2011 6:45:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:48:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Bugger, I was just getting ready to order his program for big money.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:49:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Was it a tiny classified cell?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:50:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Was it a tiny classified cell?

ZIINNG!!!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:53:28 AM EDT
[#4]
What a fraud.  I hate when people kill themselves, mainly for the families, but I bet he won't be missed much.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Did he take Kevin Trudeau with him?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#6]
How is he in prison for doing the same thing that Social Security does.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:57:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn, I used to watch his shit all the time. Never knew about his problems. Sucks to be him.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:57:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

That would have been the best murder-suicide ever.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:00:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Social Security has a better judge lawyer
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:06:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I snorted!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Saw that this morning.  What a douche.  Wish THIS one would follow him.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:16:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Someone else as savvy will take his place, the USA is full of suckers willing to give these people their money.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:18:46 AM EDT
[#13]
220,000 victims at an average of $236 per sucker = 52 Million.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:29:59 AM EDT
[#14]
I've always wondered why nobody shoots these scanners on a daily basis? You would think enough people have been swinded that one or two would have gone killdozer on them now.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:40:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I say that if people are dumb enough to hand over $236 to a guy who is an incredibly obvious fraud, then no crime is committed.

Take this hypothetical example -

Suppose I was to stick an off-brand AR15 into a mud puddle, pull it out and then fire it and declare that act to be a "torture test'.

And then, based on the silly torture test, I declared my AR to be superior to a Colt mil-spec AR built to the same specificiation that has been used for 35+ years by millions of soldiers.

I say the mud-puddle-torture-test buyers deserve to get burned, because the cheezy torture test is laughable right on the face of it.

Another example -

Suppose a TX governor was Al Gore's campaign manager.  Then he "becomes a republican".  Only he doubles the size of TX government spending in 10 years and adds a debt load so high that it's higher per capita than CA.  And he has an open borders policy that's supported by playing thr race card.  

I say that the voters who go trooping down to the polls to vote for him just because his speechwriter throws in some consrvative talking points deserve to pay for illegals to go to college and a huge Obama-style debt load.

See what I mean?  if the crime being done is blatantly obvious, can you really say the 'victim" is not a willing participant?

Another example -

Suppose a black community organizer goes to a kill-whitey church for 20 years.  Then he declares himself to be a messiah of hope and change.  Then everyone votes for him.  I say those people who voted for him deserve to see themselves turned into 2nd class citizens and to see their country fall apart in from of the eyes.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:07:41 AM EDT
[#16]

...He was accused of tricking at least
220,000 people...

...If convicted, he would have faced between $250,000 to $500,000 per count...

220,000 x 500,000 = 110,000,000,000

A $110 Billion dollar fine?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#17]
All those "no money down" property gurus went bankrupt.  All those pushing "tiny little newspaper ads" went bankrupt.

Try taking that shit to the bank and see how far you get on some financing.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:17:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
...He was accused of tricking at least 220,000 people...

...If convicted, he would have faced between $250,000 to $500,000 per count...

220,000 x 500,000 = 110,000,000,000

A $110 Billion dollar fine?

Shit, find a few more like him and we'll have this deficit problem sewn up!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Why do you hate America?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:23:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Saw that this morning.  What a douche.  Wish THIS one would follow him.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_21Rthqj_6Rw/TAazA5DPseI/AAAAAAAAAAM/T4W1zLADTOs/s1600/Dean_Graziosi.jpg

He's a woman.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:25:10 AM EDT
[#21]
good riddence
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I say that if people are dumb enough to hand over $236 to a guy who is an incredibly obvious fraud, then no crime is committed.

Suppose I was to stick an off-brand AR15 into a mud puddle, pull it out and then fire it and declare that act to be a "torture test'.

And then, based on the silly torture test, I declared my AR to be superior to a Colt mil-spec AR built to the same specificiation that has been used for 35+ years by millions of soldiers.

I say the mud-puddle-torture-test buyers deserve to get burned, because the cheezy torture test is laughable right on the face of it.

Another example -

Suppose a TX governor was Al Gore's campaign manager.  Then he "becomes a republican".  Only he doubles the size of TX government spending in 10 years and adds a debt load so high that it's higher per capita than CA.  And he has an open borders policy that's supported by playing thr race card.  

I say that the voters who go trooping down to the polls to vote for him just because his speechwriter throws in some consrvative talking points deserve to pay for illegals to go to college and a huge Obama-style debt load.

See what I mean?  if the crime being done is blatantly obvious, can you really say the 'victim" is not a willing participant?

Another example -

Suppose a black community organizer goes to a kill-whitey church for 20 years.  Then he declares himself to be a messiah of hope and change.  Then everyone votes for him.  I say those people who voted for him deserve to see themselves turned into 2nd class citizens and to see their country fall apart in from of the eyes.

This is fucking awesome!!  I lol-ed my ass off.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:30:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Another example -

Another example -

Oh yeah. I can see it.

I mean, what you did there.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:31:24 AM EDT
[#24]
The 47-year-old had been charged with 41 counts of conspiracy, mail fraud, wire fraud and promotional money laundering with his company, "The Greatest Vitamin in the World."

I wondered what happened to him. I used to mute the TV and watch his mannerisms. I think the guy could have made it big as an actor.

Oh, wait........ re the legal deal........

<my shocked face.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
good riddence

+1

Just another dead scumbag, and many more to go !!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:50:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another example -

Another example -

Only if you throw it down your driveway
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 9:52:10 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

good riddence

+1

Just another dead scumbag, and many more to go !!
+100

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 10:15:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top