Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 7:28:15 AM EDT
Only 2 weeks before the series returns.

But, webisodes start tomorrow (October 3rd) at 2:00 p.m. EST.

"According to AMC, the webisodes will tell the story of Hannah, the poor, crawling half-zombie that Rick kills out of pity at the end of the pilot episode. From their blog –

The webisodes will give fans the opportunity to explore the back story of Hannah (Lilli Birdsell), better known as “Bicycle Girl,” the infamous zombie from Season 1, who was shot by Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) in the pilot episode and who is one of the most celebrated “walkers” from last season. Fans will learn about Hannah’s life before the apocalypse, her struggle to survive and protect her family as the world begins to fall apart, and her ultimate demise into zombie-hood."

Link

ETA

Link to Webisodes

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:30:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool.

It's a great series and I really look forward to it. It really stinks that they had to cut two planned episodes from the season to give more money to "Mad Men," which in my opinion is soap opera crap.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:44:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Only 2 weeks before the series returns.

But, webisodes start tomorrow (October 3rd) at 2:00 p.m. EST.

"According to AMC, the webisodes will tell the story of Hannah, the poor, crawling half-zombie that Rick kills out of pity at the end of the pilot episode. From their blog –

The webisodes will give fans the opportunity to explore the back story of Hannah (Lilli Birdsell), better known as “Bicycle Girl,” the infamous zombie from Season 1, who was shot by Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) in the pilot episode and who is one of the most celebrated “walkers” from last season. Fans will learn about Hannah’s life before the apocalypse, her struggle to survive and protect her family as the world begins to fall apart, and her ultimate demise into zombie-hood."

Link

Cool.

Son #2 met her (Lilli Birdsell) at Comic.com this weekend in Nashville; got his 'ol Dad an autographed (to me) picture

Did y'all know she is a "regular" zombie? She's in every episode, they just change her looks around (she was in the bus in the "tank"
episode).

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Cool.

It's a great series and I really look forward to it. It really stinks that they had to cut two planned episodes from the season to give more money to "Mad Men," which in my opinion is soap opera crap.

+1000
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 8:07:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cool.

It's a great series and I really look forward to it. It really stinks that they had to cut two planned episodes from the season to give more money to "Mad Men," which in my opinion is money making soap opera crap.

+1000
$$$ always wins.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:01:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump reminder.

Less than 2 hours!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:07:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome! This has been a great series thus far & I hope it continues
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:30:56 AM EDT
[#7]

I hope their website doesnt crash with all the people wanting to watch the webisodes.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 8:40:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Looking forward to season 2
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I am slightly disappointed that these episodes are so short, but I am in freaking zombie heaven!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:55:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Awesome!! I watched all of them, no problems with the download. Too short though.

I watched the one about props too and it had some fake gun pron.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 1:57:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for the update OP.  Can't wait for the season to begin.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks op. Very cool!
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:48:12 PM EDT
[#13]
thanks for the heads up

watching them now

Here's the link

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:53:24 PM EDT
[#14]
This show sucks, its like Heros but with zombies and crappier acting.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Really excited about the new season.

Wish they would have did a halloween premier.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

thanks for your input
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:58:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Totally tagged.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Sweet
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

well you enjoy 2 and half men then

We finally get a zombie tv series, and there's still people on here that want to bitch and moan
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We finally get a zombie tv series, and there's still people on here that want to bitch and moan
I get what you're saying.

But seriously, for a zombie series, it's pretty lame.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:15:41 PM EDT
[#21]
i HATE AMC the company for what theyre doing to the good shows

i LOVE the Walking Dead series and will hate it when its canceled because of AMC's bullshit
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

:sigh: sometimes i wonder if a majority of arfcom would like a 50 hour long compilation of kills, explosions, crashes, etc more than an actual story line.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:25:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

a 50 hour long compilation of kills, explosions, crashes, etc more than an actual story line.

HELLZ YEAH!!!!
Where's the motherfuckin link?!?!?!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:25:56 PM EDT
[#24]
tag
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:48:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

:sigh: sometimes i wonder if a majority of arfcom would like a 50 hour long compilation of kills, explosions, crashes, etc more than an actual story line.

There's a lot of middle ground there. I say they lean too far towards "chick flick". YMMV.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#26]
season one was meh.

I was stuck watching crying women doing laundry, a few redneck stereotypes, and an adulterer - instead of a show that's actually about zombies. Ugh.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Don't forget, all you have to do is spill zombie guts all over you , and you can walk amongst them unscathed.
Radios in tanks work perfectly after sitting for months on end.
Always carry your firearms in burlap sacks.
When in zombie country, pitch a tent.

Great show.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#28]
in...............
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Don't forget, all you have to do is spill zombie guts all over you , and you can walk amongst them unscathed.

Great show.

That reminds me, if zombies "know" that light/campfires in the distance = food?

Why weren't they wandering around the city staring at street lamps? (assuming some were solar powered)
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Very cool.

I guess the haterz can go watch Toddlers and Tiaras.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:21:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cool.

It's a great series and I really look forward to it. It really stinks that they had to cut two planned episodes from the season to give more money to "Mad Men," which in my opinion is money making soap opera crap.

+1000
$$$ always wins.

The way I understood it was Mad Men is losing viewers and needed to be propped up with money from Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. Is that incorrect?
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:44:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cool.

+1000
$$$ always wins.

The way I understood it was Mad Men is losing viewers and needed to be propped up with money from Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. Is that incorrect?
Apparently, they will make more $$$ "propping up" Mad Men, than not.

Its not how many people watch, it's the ROI on advertising.

Link Posted: 10/3/2011 6:49:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cool.

+1000
$$$ always wins.

Apparently, they will make more $$$ "propping up" Mad Men, than not.

Its not how many people watch, it's the ROI on advertising.

That makes sense, I'm sure that they wouldn't keep it around if it was losing money.

I could of swore The Walking Dead was the highest watched new cable series which I would have thought would equal big advertising $$$ but I guess the Mad Men demographic probably has more disposable income.
Link Posted: 10/3/2011 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great show.

That reminds me, if zombies "know" that light/campfires in the distance = food?

Why weren't they wandering around the city staring at street lamps? (assuming some were solar powered)

Heathen.

Nay, a philistine

I mean really dude, Zombies are as reelz as what we get in Congress. Just how old are you?

All seriousness aside. The bloody "things" are purging our precious fluids. Think man, think.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top