Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2011 8:48:42 AM EDT
. Funny story time;

A friend of mine has a very smart 3 year old boy. He has all the latest greatest toys, etc. He even plays Wii and gets on the computer with some proficiency, anyways, he has always had these little battery powered Jeeps to ride around and what not.

I was driving around a neighborhood a  month ago and in the richie rich area someone put out a small bike with training wheels.

Id say the age range for the bike was 2-4years old, they had a FREE sign on it, so I took it. I gave it to my friend and they put the boy on the bike and attempted to explain how to operate it.

And on cue, kids do say the funniest things. This kid looks up at his mom and says "Charge it up, the batteries are dead it wont go"

While I did laugh, it was also sad. The kid got off the lil bike and never looked back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:53:17 AM EDT
[#1]
No
just a different time, just as the same when you were a kid and the grown ups thought you were lazy.

Different time and age if they had power toys when I was a kid, dam right I would of had them.

anyways you take the free bike and put it in your yard with a sign for $20

Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:53:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't see how it would have anything to do with the kid being lazy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:55:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't see how it would have anything to do with the kid being lazy.

Me either.  Of course the kid's going to when he goes from a Power Wheels to a bike.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 8:58:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Title change to appease the masses.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:10:27 AM EDT
[#5]
When my son is born, he I will be attaching weights to his bottle.  He's going to be ripped by the time he is 3 and be able to run a 6 minute mile by the time he is 5.  No, my wife is not yet pregnant, I am just way too manly to have a girl.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When my son is born, he I will be attaching weights to his bottle.  He's going to be ripped by the time he is 3 and be able to run a 6 minute mile by the time he is 5.  No, my wife is not yet pregnant, I am just way too manly to have a girl.  

OK, I am the proud father of a 13 year old girl. I will rip your head off if you look at her wrong. She shoots,hunts,fishes,rides motorcycles,plays volleyball AND she can cook,bake,sew, do laundry,clean house and gets up at 5:30AM to do chores,finish schoolwork, and still manages to leave the house on time and looking great. ANYONE can raise a lazy ass boy, it takes a MAN to raise a daughter. Hope your first one is a girl, that'll knock the smugness out of ya.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:39:01 AM EDT
[#7]
mine is 3 and a pure joy. Spoiled rotten.
"mommy when will my nurses get big like yours"
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Bullshit, my daughter has me whipped wrapped and well trained....she's only 3  A daughter will melt you, trust me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top