Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 4:00:07 PM EDT
I have a burial flag that is in need of a proper case. I know i can get them local, but
they are pretty low quality. What i am wanting to know is if there is a preferred source
for quality wood cases made in the U.S.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:07:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for suggestions!!  
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:20:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Try building your own, there's not much to do to build one. Plus it will be even more special.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I have considered building one. I have one for another flag that was made
by a distant family member who is a carpenter.  It is simple but very
nice. I would need a router which I don't have, which is why I would like
to buy a nice one in this case.  Thanks! CTO
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 10:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone in the day crew have any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:01:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I've purchased from Walls before, and he's a good guy.  He makes everything by hand to order, so there's some lead time involved but price is reasonable and the product is good.

Link to website
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:25:24 AM EDT
[#7]
This should be a good start on finding some flag display cases.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 11:53:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This should be a good start on finding some flag display cases.

I'm still reading that link, but I'm not sure I want to drive that far.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Thanks guys! I'll check those links as soon as I get a chance.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:39:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Anyone in the day crew have any ideas?

If you have a Hobby Lobby near by they have them.

Not bad pricing or looks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Michael's and Hobby Lobby have them.
Link Posted: 9/30/2011 1:13:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Perfect thread timing. Ive been meaning to get a flag case for the flag my little brother got for me.

While he was stationed at Camp Victory , he got a flag flown over the post for me.

Friggin sweet  Came with a certificate and everything. Keep forgetting to get a case.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top