Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2011 4:51:13 AM EDT
"I want the public to understand that Mr. Ferdaus' conduct, as alleged in the complaint, is not reflective of a particular culture, community or religion," said Carmen Ortiz, U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/28/massachusetts-man-arrested-in-plot-to-destroy-pentagon-us-capitol/?test=latestnews#ixzz1ZLTJy5o5

Once again, the "religion of peace" had nothing to do with this. Move along now.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:00:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"I want the public to understand that Mr. Ferdaus' conduct, as alleged in the complaint, is not reflective of a particular culture, community or religion," said Carmen Ortiz, U.S. Attorney for the District of Massachusetts.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/28/massachusetts-man-arrested-in-plot-to-destroy-pentagon-us-capitol/?test=latestnews#ixzz1ZLTJy5o5

Once again, the "religion of peace" had nothing to do with this. Move along now.

Liberals/Democrats feel if they hide their heads in the sand, evil terrorists who do bad things because they're following religious teachings don't exist, mind you this is the same way that the Clinton administration specifically Reno/Holder (at DOJ) wanted to treat TERRORISTS as "criminals".  This is the crap that allowed those cowards on 9/11 to get away with what they did, we were too fucking complacent.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:02:15 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL WUT!?

A federal affidavit says Ferdaus, of Ashland, began planning "jihad" against the U.S. in early 2010 after becoming convinced America was evil through jihadi websites and videos. He contacted a federal informant that December and months later, allegedly began meeting to discuss the plot with undercover federal agents he believed were members of al-Qaida.

A U.S. citizen who graduated from Northeastern University with a bachelor's degree in physics, Ferdaus said he wanted to deal a psychological blow to the "enemies of Allah" by hitting the Pentagon, which he called "head and heart of the snake," according to the affidavit.

"Allah has given us the privilege," he allegedly told the informant. "... He punishes them by our hand. We're the ones."...

...Asked at one point about possibly killing women and children, Ferdaus allegedly said all unbelievers of Islam were his enemies.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20110928/US.Terror.Plot.Massachusetts/

Nope... I see no link to the ROP here...

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:07:19 AM EDT
[#3]
He is right.

It purely statistics that everyone that has ever shot at me was a muslim.

It is on purpose that everyone I ever shot at was a muslim.  

Everyone has their own technique.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:10:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Obama's administration is just trying to down play it as all these terrorist attacks on the US are making him look weak.  So instead of addressing the problem he is just trying to sweep it under the rug and tell everyone "Nothing to see here".
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:12:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I could laugh at this if I didn't want to cry 1st...

Fuck..
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:13:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Even our batshit insane liberal media here described this as an Islamic terrorist plot
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:17:16 AM EDT
[#7]
"This terrorist plot is not terrorism!"
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:20:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:20:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Obama's administration is just trying to down play it as all these terrorist attacks on the US are making him look weak.  So instead of addressing the problem he is just trying to sweep it under the rug and tell everyone "Nothing to see here".

What is sad is that if he played it as, 'Look at the terrorist plots we are breaking up, evil Mooslum Fanatics!'  he would get better responses.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:22:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Non Muslim jihad; it's the latest thing.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:40:56 AM EDT
[#11]
pissin down our backs and telling us its raining
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:51:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Thankfully the obama administration has averted another man-made disaster.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:53:12 AM EDT
[#13]
The libs will never learn. Our enemies are laughing at the USA.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:00:30 AM EDT
[#14]
When do they ban r/c airplanes?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Denial of reality does not alter reality.

But if the denial persists long enough, it is certain to alter the denier's reality.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:05:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

This is about all I can do these days
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:07:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Now if he would have been christian.....
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:07:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:12:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Does this Carmen Ortiz actually think anyone believes what is coming out of his/her mouth?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:12:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Actually, I'm reading a book called "How Israel Lost"  by Richard Ben Cramer.

Some years ago some Palestinians had the bright idea to use RC planes to send explosives into Israel. To be slick, they first ordered a "replacement" wing. Then they ordered a fuselage.

When they went to put it together, KA-BOOM!

Shin Bet don't play dat.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:14:48 AM EDT
[#21]
My response to this press release:

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:15:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
pissin down our backs and telling us its raining

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:15:43 AM EDT
[#23]
This is the face of a terrorist enabler.  

Fuck you bitch.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:23:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fuck you bitch.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b265/bytor94/Carmen2BOrtiz.jpg  

She's no enabler!  

She's just smarter and more capable than we little people.  She knows a coincidence when she sees it.

It's just a coincidence...

Kind of like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.  It could have just been a jelly sandwich.  But sometimes people add peanut butter.  Coincidence!  They could have just as easily added a fried egg, some sardines, or a few sliced olives.

It could have just been terrorism, but sometimes people add Islam.  Could have just as easily added Christianity, Judaism, etc, etc...

Coincidence!

(this was sarcasm for the comprehension impaired)
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:24:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Ferdaus, who graduated Northeastern University in 2008 with a degree in physics, is accused of beginning in early 2010 a plot to bring violent “jihad” against the U.S, who he described as "enemies of Allah."

http://www.justice.gov/usao/ma/meetattorney.html
Carmen M. Ortiz has dedicated much of her professional career to public service. Nominated by President Barack Obama, as the United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts, Ms. Ortiz was confirmed by the United States Senate on November 5, 2009.  She is the first Hispanic and the first woman to represent Massachusetts as United States Attorney.

Another wise Latina.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:28:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Yikes, even Ashton wouldn't hit it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:29:18 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, I'm reading a book called "How Israel Lost"  by Richard Ben Cramer.  

Some years ago some Palestinians had the bright idea to use RC planes to send explosives into Israel. To be slick, they first ordered a "replacement" wing. Then they ordered a fuselage.

When they went to put it together, KA-BOOM!

Shin Bet don't play dat.

Nice

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:34:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Ferdaus, who graduated Northeastern University in 2008 with a degree in physics, is accused of beginning in early 2010 a plot to bring violent “jihad” against the U.S, who he described as "enemies of Allah."

http://www.justice.gov/usao/ma/meetattorney.html
Carmen M. Ortiz has dedicated much of her professional career to public service. Nominated by President Barack Obama, as the United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts, Ms. Ortiz was confirmed by the United States Senate on November 5, 2009.  She is the first Hispanic and the first woman to represent Massachusetts as United States Attorney.

Another wise Latina.

Oh, you had to go all racial...

How dare you question the competency of a person who has been elevated because of skin color and not achievement?

RACIST!!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:38:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Do they really believe we are stupid enough to believe that?

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:42:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Do they really believe we are stupid enough to believe that?

Heard anything else about it on the major news outlets?

Yeah, we're stupid enough and more to spare.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 6:47:26 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Fuck you bitch.

How do so many of these nitwits get in these positions?

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck you bitch.

How do so many of these nitwits get in these positions?

Nominated by President Barack Obama, as the United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts, Ms. Ortiz was confirmed by the United States Senate on November 5, 2009.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:05:17 AM EDT
[#33]
"The system worked."
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:15:23 AM EDT
[#34]

What's that guy so happy about?
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 7:23:13 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What's that guy so happy about?

I do not know what that old man is happy about.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:50:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#37]
The US Attorney need to remove head from ass.
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#38]
This spokesperson has a COC, too! Comedy. Fucking. Gold..
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:59:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

If you ask me...

What that says is the exact same thing ARFCOM itself says.

That it's one bad apple in a sea of otherwise good apples, the peace-loving culture, community, and religion of islam.
Now, I may have a differing opinion...  but that's what I'm reading it as.

He's not saying it wasn't terrorism, or motivated by radical islam, he's just saying that it's not reflective of the whole.

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

This spokesperson has a COC, too! Comedy. Fucking. Gold..

Bingo!

Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:01:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Insane.    
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:06:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 2:14:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you ask me...

What that says is the exact same thing ARFCOM itself says.

That it's one bad apple in a sea of otherwise good apples, the peace-loving culture, community, and religion of islam.

Now, I may have a differing opinion...  but that's what I'm reading it as.

He's not saying it wasn't terrorism, or motivated by radical islam, he's just saying that it's not reflective of the whole.  

Get with the program!  The actions of individuals are always reflective of their group when we dislike that group.  
They are not reflective of the group, but just the actions of a crazy person who only happens to be a member of that group (really just a member in name only, no true member), when its a group we like.

What is so hard about understanding that?!
Link Posted: 9/29/2011 5:14:57 PM EDT
[#44]
It was reported on Fox today that he was going to use "drones you can buy through the internet".

We already knew that your house was a "compound", your shotgun and pistol were an "arsenal".

And now your R/C model airplane is a "drone".

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top