Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/10/2002 11:29:45 AM EDT
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020609/capt.1023651349.israel_expertise_ny191.jpg[/img]

Caption: Israeli firefighters stand in between the U.S. and the Israeli flags during an exercise simulating a plane crashing into a building in Tel Aviv, Tuesday June 4, 2002. [b]The exercise was dedicated to New York City firefighters who were killled during the Sept. 11 terror attacks.[/b] With both countries on the alert agaisnt terror attacks, the two are stepping up their already frequent exchanges on how to combat the growing threats they face. (AP Photo/Enric Marti)

Eric The(Yep,That'sMyBoys!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020609/capt.1023651340.israel_expertise_ny190.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:34:31 AM EDT
[#2]
BTW, here's the 'other side':

[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020607/capt.1023477545.mideast_israel_palestinians_gaz106.jpg[/img]

Caption:  Activists with the Popularity Resistance, a militia linked to Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement, walk on painted U.S. and Israeli flags during a Fatah martyr's rally in Beit Lahiya in the northern of the Gaza Strip, Friday, June 7, 2002. (AP Photo/Adel Hana)

Eric The(AnyQuestions?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey, for $4 billion a year, I'll let them fotograph me flying the Israeli flag ABOVE the US flag.

(quickly to be reversed after the cameras leave)

Come on Eric. For four billion, they oughtta get nekkid and paint THEMSELVES red, white and blue.

[}:D]

As far as the Pale's walking on the US flag, heck, we got people over HERE (citizens) that do that. Course, I figger at the bare minimum, they've all earned themselves a punch in the face from me. And ya know what teh Bible says - "Owe no man anything."

[}:D]

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#4]
My sources beg to differ :P

3 October, 2001
Sharon to Peres: "Don't worry about American pressure; we control America"

An acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly
session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and
his foreign Minister Shimon Peres during which Sharon reportedly
yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we
control America."

According to Israel radio (in hebrew) Kol Yisrael, Peres warned
Sharon Wednesday that refusing to heed incessant American
requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger
Israeli interests and "turn the US against us."

At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres,
saying "every time we do something you tell me Americans will do
this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear,
don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish
people control America, and the Americans know it."

The radio said Peres and other cabinet ministers warned Sharon
against saying what he said in public because "it would cause us
a public relations disaster."

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:54:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, [b]Kar98[/b], I believe we've all seen that article before....from the last time you or that Ayatollah fellow posted it![:D]

Do you remember where you got that article?

I do!

Eric The(Heh-Heh)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:55:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:58:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

3 October, 2001
View Quote

Kar98, you forgot to list your source.  The story is (c) IAP News - "ISLAMIC ASSOCIATION FOR PALESTINE."  Their home page says "Warning To Our Zionist Visitors: This page is based towards truth and true justice."
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:04:27 PM EDT
[#9]
[b][i]Voila![/i][/b]

From The Independent Palestinian Information Network [Heh-heh-heh!]

[b]Occupied Jerusalem[/b]: 3 October, 2001 (IAP News)

An acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres during which Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we control America."

According to Israel radio (in hebrew) Kol Yisrael, Peres warned Sharon Wednesday that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us."

At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying "every time we do something you tell me Americans will do this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it."

The radio said Peres and other cabinet ministers warned Sharon against saying what he said in public because "it would cause us a public relations disaster."

See article at:[url]http://www.wrmea.com/html/newsitem_s.htm[/url]

Now, the first thing you should note is that Sharon referred to '...we, the Jewish people...' - shouldn't your alarm have gone off at that point?

Eric The(SoundsJustLikePalestiniansAndOthersThinkThosePeopleSpeak!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Hell Eric,

We all know he's just another crypto- Nazi.  He doesn't even try to pretend that it's just about the aid money.  He just don't like us guys, so he uses pictures of his buddies, killing my people, to accuse the Israelis.  What would you expect from someone like this.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:08:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Israel kisses ass out of necessity. True allies? Nope.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:10:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 October, 2001
View Quote

Kar98, you forgot to list your source.  The story is (c) IAP News - "ISLAMIC ASSOCIATION FOR PALESTINE."  Their home page says "Warning To Our Zionist Visitors: This page is based towards truth and true justice."
View Quote

Kar98, May I suggest the following remedy for your 'foot in mouth' disease':
1. Open mouth
2. Remove foot from mouth
3. Try not to repeat putting foot in mouth.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yep !!!
Our Jewish Brothers still hold Americans in high
respect even though our gubment holds them back
from defending themselves to the fullest.
View Quote

So at teh supermarket checkout, do you ALSO beleive the "Space alien imprgnates Chelsea Clinton" photos????

With the combined heart and spirit of the Jewish people,
and most Americans, we can kick the worlds ass.
View Quote

Son, we don;t need them to do that. "Spirit" don't win wars. Guns, bombs and grunts do. And we don't need theirs. Nice pep rally cheer ya got goin' tho.

Bush needs to let go and let them fight!
Without pulling them back all the time.
View Quote

I'll agree with that. Long as ALL US aid and assistance goes away as well.

(Here, we'll either hear "NOooooo, Israel will get driven into the sea if we don't send them US aid" kinda disproving your point above re: Israel adding anything to US military efforts, or we'll hear "Yeah, they won the Six Day War, what a great army they have" kinda disproving their need for US aid)

Its typical of the pro-Israelis to play both sides of this coin.

Funny, really - I can do this whole Israel back-nad-forth argument by myself. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 1:20:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
[img]http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20020609/capt.1023651349.israel_expertise_ny191.jpg[/img]

Caption...during an exercise simulating a plane crashing into a building in Tel Aviv, Tuesday June 4, 2002. [b]The exercise was dedicated to New York City firefighters who were killled during the Sept. 11 terror attacks.[/b] With both countries on the alert agaisnt terror attacks, the two are stepping up their already frequent exchanges on how to combat the growing threats they face. (AP Photo/Enric Marti)

Eric The(Yep,That'sMyBoys!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Warms the old Stealth heart it does.  Thanks for posting such a beautiful picture.

Some will only be happy if the United States were isolationists.  I'd be happy if we were isolationists with the exception of our brothers and sisters in Israel.  

I wonder is they'd like to join a Republic.  [If we could only find a true Republic these days].  Hey, they'd be much better than Haiti.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks, [b]Stealth[/b], it was for folks like you that I posted this thread!

Well, and for other folks, as well. Heh-heh-heh!

Eric The(HonestToGod)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 3:58:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He just don't like us guys, so he uses pictures of his buddies, killing my people, to accuse the Israelis.  What would you expect from someone like this.
View Quote

Your "people?"  Since you're apparently in Georgia, I would think that your people would be Americans.

Why don't you move to Israel and really help your "people" out, and leave "us people" alone, since you feel so strongly about it?

Interesting that your post contained no fact, just pure emotion.  Reminds me of most people's reason for supporting Israel.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:13:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Thats a nice pic...but in the end I dont really care that much about how Israel feels about the USA
There are commie Israelis, aetheist Israelis, homo Israelis, Israelis who are more loyal to Palestine than Israel and yet are Jews, there are Orthodox, Xtra Orthodox, and XXL Orthodox ...Even the religous cult of Bahai is headquartered in Tel Aviv (that should send the patriarchs brake dancing in their graves..if they are in there) There are Christian Israelis and Messianic Israelis just about every kind that there is in the secular world of America
They dont fly airplanes into US towers after slitting the throats of our young girls.they are our friends and alllies and the only ones we can trust and we better get that figured out before we are sold out by our so called coaliton allies..
In the end the only thing that matters to me anyway..is how God feels about Israel and how He wants me to act toward Israel.. but hey the Picture was real nice.
And I hope they can count on us and we them in our war on terror..and radical Islam
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:25:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Bill:

Yes, my people are Jews, whereever they are; and my people are also Americans, whereever they are.  And if you can't understand that a person can feel emotionally tied to both an ethnic group and a country then you, sir, are an intellectual pygmy.

Emotional? You betcha! 25 of my mother's 27 family members in Lithuania were butchered by the Nazis, and when I see Israelis, or Americans compared to those bastards, I get pretty emotional. Oh yeah, I also lost a cousin at Omaha Beach on June 6, 1944.

Go to Israel?  Been there in 1956.  Got to hitch hike with an outfit in the Sinai that year.  Wife, born in Tennessee, was raised there.  I also put in 3 years at Ft. Bragg with the 82nd, and currently pull security at a federal agency, for lousy pay, to keep equine backsides like you from being infected with the deadly diseases we keep watch over.

Have I responded significantly? If not, let me know. I'll tell more.  Always enjoy responding to idiotic messages.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:36:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Find me some other country that is better than Israel.
View Quote

[stick]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:39:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They dont fly airplanes into US towers after slitting the throats of our young girls.they are our friends and alllies and the only ones we can trust and we better get that figured out before we are sold out by our so called coaliton allies..
In the end the only thing that matters to me anyway..is how God feels about Israel and how He wants me to act toward Israel..
View Quote

Couldn't have said it any better. The last sentence is why I can't understand your position Garandman. BTW, you won't see the American flag flying over any "benevolent muslim" nations.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 4:44:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:05:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:21:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Ya know KAR98, you can piss off.

Not only do you spell-nazi alot of my reply's, you get info from a Palestinian source that is obviously not friendly to "outsiders". Then you you try to hide your source from people like me that are trying to learn about the big picture.

You make me sick.
Go back where you came from!

DAMN I'M HEATED.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 5:28:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Find me some other country that is better than Israel.
View Quote

[stick]
View Quote

Next time Kar98
Include all my quote, not just what you want
View Quote

I learned that from Eric :)
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

garandman,
Do you think we should support any country?
or any country but Israel?
Just wondering!

View Quote

Excallent question.

And let me say "Thanks for ASKING, and NOT just ASSuming."  [:D]

Dude, I'm the ORIGINAL isolationist.  No money for no body. I even question our involvement in WW2, tho I can't argue with the outcome, AND I hail our soldiers as the standard of bravery and nobility.

Nam? TERRIBLE idea, terribly executed. Worse, it was our participation in  Stalin's Five Year Plan that kept communism viable in the 1940's and 50's. Then we go and fight communism in teh sixties? Methinks SOMEBODY be yankin' me chain.

Why in the #@!! did we fight some yocals in Grenada??? Was there some hitleresque threat there??  Puhlease!!!

Now to Israel. In truth, we don't spend alot of money on them (unless you make less than $4billion annually take home pay. Myself, I easily DOUBLE that in income taxes alone ) Trouble is, a disporportionately small amount of money with them buys us a disproportionately large number of enemies and problems.

Zat explain me better????

Link Posted: 6/10/2002 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:14:27 AM EDT
[#28]
ilike -

Check out my new thread "isolationism"
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:26:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Israel's relationship with the U.S. taxpayer is parasitical.  Israel is a parasite and must have a host, the U.S. taxpayer, in order to survive.
----------------------------------------------

Israel kills Americans.

For all you "ISRAEL FIRST" people, a dead American sailor is worth $100,000 to the Israelis.  A wounded American sailor is worth $10,000 - what the hell they probably didn't need two legs anyway.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:30:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Post from garandman -
Why in the #@!! did we fight some yocals in Grenada??? Was there some hitleresque threat there?? Puhlease!!!
View Quote

We didn't fight the yokels in Grenada. We fought the [b]Cuban Communists[/b] who were in the process of building an airfield on the island that could handle take-offs and landings of Soviet heavy bombers!

Here's a blurb from An Outline of American History:

"Despite its outspoken anti-communist rhetoric, the Reagan Administration's direct use of U.S. military force was restrained and limited. On October 25, 1983, U.S. forces landed on the Caribbean island of Grenada after an urgent appeal for help by neighboring countries. The action followed the assassination of Grenada's leftist Prime Minister by members of his own Marxist-oriented party. After a brief period of fighting, U.S. troops captured hundreds of Cuban military and construction personnel and seized caches of Soviet-supplied arms. In December 1983, the last American combat troops left Grenada, which held democratic elections a year later."

[url]http://odur.let.rug.nl/~usa/H/1990/ch8_p22.htm[/url]

There was also the threat to some 200 US citizens, students at the medical school in Grenada, from the leaders of the military coup that toppled Bishop.

So I believe that President Monroe would have given President the 'thumbs up' for his move to avert further foreign military penetration of this hemisphere, and President Theodore Roosevelt would have given President Reagan a hearty 'Bully' for enfocing his Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine!

That's good history, Baby!

BTW, every member on this Board that owns an AK or an SKS should thank God for President Reagan's attack on the leftists in Grenada?

Do YOU know [u]why[/u], [b]garandman[/b]?

Eric The(Historical,IfNothingElse)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:36:10 AM EDT
[#31]
On the Anniversary of the USS Liberty being shot to shit by our friends the Israeli's, showing a photo of our flag with their is an insult.  

When it was in their interest, they were more than happy to kill American sailors and shoot at a ship flying that flag.  Please, no Zionist mewing about how it was an accident and how good the Israeli's are...BS.

Are they our friends? No.  Are they a Jewish guilt parasite on our country and anyone who pays taxes?  Yes.  

It's kind've like Pakistan and India...if they decided to nuke each other, would it really be a waste?  Would the world be worse off?  No.

If Israel got reall nailed by the Arabs or their minions, would the world really be a worse place without chunks of Syria, Iraq, Iran, and also Israel?  Nope.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:39:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
On the Anniversary of the USS Liberty being shot to shit by our friends the Israeli's, showing a photo of our flag with their is an insult.  

View Quote

Is it actually the anniversary of that Israeli act of war on the USA????

[USA]

[edited for content over the top]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:43:00 AM EDT
[#33]

For all you ISRAEL FIRSTERS:

Despite his injuries, Weaver tried to make to one of the life rafts.  "And I was going as fast as I could and I remember my feet were going through BLOOD THAT WAS RUNNING DOWN THE DECK LIKE A SMALL RIVER, I will NEVER FORGET that."  But by the time he reached his LIFE RAFT, it had been destroyed.  "My life raft was blown to smithereens, there just wasn't anything left of it....  And there was a guy beside me, a couple of feet beside me, and you could hear the incoming shells.  All of a sudden he was there and the next thing I knew he wasn't and I was slipping, trying to hold on to the rail, AND THERE WAS BLOOD and I looked down and I was standing on WHAT WAS LEFT OF HIS THIGH.  I remember the skin and the hair from his legs underneath my foot.  And I was sliding."

Body of Secrets, Bamford, James, Doubleday, 2001, pages 217 and 218.
-----------------------------------------------

How do I feel about the state of Israel ?  FUCK the state of Israel.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:44:23 AM EDT
[#34]
That's simply your own opinion, [b]Trakehner[/b], which is shared by a whole lotta folks on this Board.

But first, a bit of history needs to be reviewed - the date of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty was June 8, 1967,

The date of the photo of the Israeli Diasaster Drill, honoring the New York City Firemen, was on June 4, 2002.

The date of my thread was June 10, 2002.

So what 'anniversary' are you talking about?

So, was President Bush an idiot for having Gen. Sharon meeting with him in the White House
the day after, the day after the anniversary of the Israeli attack on the USS Liberty?

Eric The(Sheesh!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:47:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Post from garandman -
Is it actually the anniversary of that Israeli act of war on the USA????

Well, we can see how ETH celebrates the event.
View Quote

[b]garandman[/b] remove your last post now!

I consider that a personal attack.

We won't have personal attacks any more now, will we?[:D]

Eric The(VerySerious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:48:57 AM EDT
[#36]
OK, ETH, I edited it.

But still, it seems you do "celebrate" it in a strange way.

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:51:32 AM EDT
[#37]
So tell me, [b]garandman[/b], how am I celebrating [u]anything[/u] in this thread, much less 'an act of war' against the United States?

Think carefully on your reply.

Eric The(StillVerySerious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 4:58:27 AM EDT
[#38]
For all you ISRAEL FIRSTERS:  (YOUR Israelis hard at work.)

In still another incident at El Arish, the ISRAELI journalist Gabi Bron saw about 150 Egyptian POW's sitting with their hands held at the backs of their necks.  The Egyptian POW's were ordered to dig pits and then (Israeli) army police shot them to death," Bron said.  "I witnessed the executions with my own eyes on the morning of June 8th, in the airport area of El Arish."

Body of Secrets, Bamford, James, Doubleday 2001, page 202.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:01:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So tell me, [b]garandman[/b], how am I celebrating [u]anything[/u] in this thread, much less 'an act of war' against the United States?

Think carefully on your reply.

Eric The(StillVerySerious)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

Well, from all your other replies to me re: the USS Liberty, you celebrate the Six Day War, of which the attack on the Liberty was a part, and a calculated act by the Israelis, as a GREAT VICTORY, overshadowing, almost ignoring their act of war on a soveriegn US vessel.

Serious enuf fer ya????? [:D] It is for me.

But we've been down this road before, and upon arriving at the end, discovered we hadn't gained any ground. Hence, my editing of my post.

Do we REALLY wanna travel this road YET AGAIN???
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:05:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

For all you ISRAEL FIRSTERS:

Despite his injuries, Weaver tried to make to one of the life rafts.  "And I was going as fast as I could and I remember my feet were going through BLOOD THAT WAS RUNNING DOWN THE DECK LIKE A SMALL RIVER, I will NEVER FORGET that."  But by the time he reached his LIFE RAFT, it had been destroyed.  "My life raft was blown to smithereens, there just wasn't anything left of it....  And there was a guy beside me, a couple of feet beside me, and you could hear the incoming shells.  All of a sudden he was there and the next thing I knew he wasn't and I was slipping, trying to hold on to the rail, AND THERE WAS BLOOD and I looked down and I was standing on WHAT WAS LEFT OF HIS THIGH.  I remember the skin and the hair from his legs underneath my foot.  And I was sliding."

Body of Secrets, Bamford, James, Doubleday, 2001, pages 217 and 218.
-----------------------------------------------

How do I feel about the state of Israel ?  FUCK the state of Israel.
View Quote

Wouldn't want how I secretely feel about Israel to get lost.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:17:14 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wouldn't want how I secretely feel about Israel to get lost.
View Quote

Thanks for clarifying that.

[:D]

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:17:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Israel FIRSTERS - your Israel at work (continued):

Of the 1967 Sinai slaughter, (Israeli) Aryeh Yitzhak said, "The whole army leadership, including Defense Minister Moshe Dyan and Chief of Staff (and later Prime Minister) Rabin and the generals knew about these things.  No one bothered to denounce them."  Yitzhak said not only were the massacres known, but senior ISRAELI OFFICIALS tried their best to cover them up...........

Body of Secrets, Bamford, James, Doubleday 2001, page 203.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:22:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wouldn't want how I secretly feel about Israel to get lost.
View Quote

Thanks for clarifying that.

View Quote

I know, I know but I feared I was not candid enough - too much subtlety.  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:30:14 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I know, I know but I feared I was not candid enough - too much subtlety.  [:D]
View Quote

Friend -

You and me BOTH are subtle like a sledge hammer.

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:43:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Has it ever occured to some of you that if we let the dog off it's leash to clean up it's yard, it might wind up with a very nice yard indeed?

I agree that to give any nation $4b a year is rediculous and maybe we could take one more nation off the charity list if they were allowed to clean up the neighborhoos they live in and make something of it.

Put aside our nations annual gifts for a while and tell me, do you mind their taking action against the Palestinians?

I haven't been around much so I may have missed the answer to that question in another thread, but if you would be so kind as to repeat if that is the case.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:49:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Put aside our nations annual gifts for a while and tell me, do you mind their taking action against the Palestinians?

View Quote

Very good question.

For me, NO. I ABSOLUTELEY think they should have the sovereignty to handle their matters in ANY way they see fit. Without US interference.  But WITHOUT US aid - monetary or military.

Link Posted: 6/11/2002 5:51:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I agree that to give any nation $4b a year is rediculous......
View Quote

The exact dollar amount is difficult to pin-down due various subterfuges used by our government to disguise the true amount.
However, I'm fairly confident the real number is $5.3 Billion dollars.

Now the $5.3 Billion does not include the $200,000 Million Israel is billing the U.S. taxpayer for most recent incursions.
Yes the Palestinians are billing us $15 Million to rebuild their Security Forces and schools destroyed by the Israeli incursions.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:02:39 AM EDT
[#48]
So tell the Palestinians that we do not sponsor terrorism and as long as their leaders wish to harbor terrorists, they are completely SOL. That takes care of that very nicely.

I do not understand the nature of the Isreali "bill" be more specific as to what it is actually for please.

Added:  Also take a moment to point out to the Palestinians that the mess they are cleaning up is one of their own making. Picking on a better armed neighbor is not a bright idea.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:16:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the end the only thing that matters to me anyway..is how God feels about Israel and how He wants me to act toward Israel..
View Quote

Couldn't have said it any better. The last sentence is why I can't understand your position Garandman. BTW, you won't see the American flag flying over any "benevolent muslim" nations.
View Quote

Garandman?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 6:51:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree that to give any nation $4b a year is rediculous......
View Quote

The exact dollar amount is difficult to pin-down due various subterfuges used by our government to disguise the true amount.
However, I'm fairly confident the real number is $5.3 Billion dollars.

Now the $5.3 Billion does not include the $200,000 Million Israel is billing the U.S. taxpayer for most recent incursions.
Yes the Palestinians are billing us $15 Million to rebuild their Security Forces and schools destroyed by the Israeli incursions.
View Quote

Last time I saw you posting about US funding Israel, I read that you were sure the amount was 3.5 billions US $.
Now is 5.3 billions US $.
Next time (according to this rate...) the amount "discovered" should be ranging around 10 billions of US $... it's more than inflaction in Argentine!!!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top