Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2002 4:32:19 PM EDT
....Just in case anyone cares and not watching the fight like myself.
Link Posted: 6/10/2002 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Whassup with kicking out Don What'sisname out of the group? I heard Don Henley had it done?
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 3:39:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Whassup with kicking out Don What'sisname out of the group?
View Quote

His name is Don Felder and I believe he's suing the Eagles. You will also note that original members Randy Meisner and Bernie Leadon aren't with them either.
I heard Don Henley had it done?
View Quote

Probably. Henley's a control freak. He's kept the aforementioned Randy Meisner from coming back.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
His name is Don Felder and I believe he's suing the Eagles. You will also note that original members Randy Meisner and Bernie Leadon aren't with them either.
Probably. Henley's a control freak. He's kept the aforementioned Randy Meisner from coming back.
View Quote

But didn't Randy & Bernie leave on their own? And didn't they sit in with the group when they played at their induction at the Rock Hall Of Fame?

Henley may be a control freak but given his extremely high caliber of songwriting & music making, I can understand why. Not too many have matched his quality over the same amount of years, including (head bowed) Paul McCartney & Billy Joel.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#4]
But didn't Randy & Bernie leave on their own?
View Quote

Yes, they did. However, due to some other disputes, Randy Meisner has NOT been asked back to be with the Eagles during their various tours. That's a fact, not speculation or innuendo. I used to run with Randy's son Dana several years back, so I have a little inside poop. The climate has been such that Bernie Leadon prefers to remain where he is (a producer in Nashville) rather than be placed in a position where he has to choose sides.
Link Posted: 6/11/2002 11:24:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yes, they did. However, due to some other disputes, Randy Meisner has NOT been asked back to be with the Eagles during their various tours. That's a fact, not speculation or innuendo. I used to run with Randy's son Dana several years back, so I have a little inside poop. The climate has been such that Bernie Leadon prefers to remain where he is (a producer in Nashville) rather than be placed in a position where he has to choose sides.
View Quote

"Sides"?  Details, man, details!!!!! I live in Nashville but have no inside poop nor outside, for that matter. >gg<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top