Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2002 6:45:06 AM EDT
never had so much fun today trying to convert some somewhat "radical" muslim young 'uns to believe in what America stands for.  i made some valid points to them and all they could come up with was "America evil country!" or "the koran teaches peace."  I mentioned that:
1. America is so bad, that Muslims live and practice in peace here.
2. America is so bad, that we feed and clothe the world.
3. America is so bad, that we saved Kuwait from being run over by  their fellow Muslim and Islam believer, the ever popular-Saddam Hussein.
4. America is so bad, that we sent troops to Bosnia to stop the massacre of Muslims (side note: I was there.)

i guess i pissed some of them off, since they left with this parting message-- "F.U!" i also mentioned that after reading several pages of the koran, i was shocked that violence against infidels (read: you and me, or everyone thats not a muslim) was encouraged. no one took me up on that one.

i ask each of you to go visit that chat room once in a while, show them the light, keep your temper in tow and your wits about. we may not convert any, but lets plant a seed in those young, influential heads.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:47:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
but lets plant a seed in those young, influential heads.
View Quote

As long as it's 62 grain seeds I'm in.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Got a link? [}:)]

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 6:59:12 AM EDT
[#3]
No need to go there and argue with them... jz02 is already here. *LOL*
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:01:01 AM EDT
[#4]
you have to download the free chat program, called Messenger, available on Yahoo's homepage.
[url]http://www.yahoo.com/[/url]

registering is easy. use your I.D. that you use here, so i or others from our forum can find you.

the islam chat is under the  religion and beliefs category.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#5]
FU(K THOSE MUSLIM SH!TSACKS!!!!!! YOUNG ONES AND OLD ONES......
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:57:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll have to register a screenname over there like "Coeur de Leon" or "William of Chartres."
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:58:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Why would I want to waste my time with a bunch of ignorant dirtbags who could care less what I talked to them about on the Internet. Furthermore, why would I want to make myself any sort of target for Fed investigations by participating in an Internet chat forum with "the enemy"?

Too bad I can't deliver a .223 via a TCP/IP packet.

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I BEG EVERYONE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS BOARD AND HARRASS THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!!

[url]http://www.clearguidance.com/forumdisplay.php?s=e27d5320173ccf412af5e26d97de9dda&forumid=11[/url]

You need to have a normal name, don't get cute or they'll ban your IP.  Then go on and see what these international rag heads think about you and I!  My name on it is SadiqM77, they think I'm one of them and it tortures them to no end that a muslim thinks like them.  Keep in mind I'm a 6'2" blonde hair blue eyed christian, so don't flame up!

PLEASE SIGN UP TODAY!  I NEED THE HELP!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:07:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Minman72, the administrators of that board can tell what site folks were linked from. How about disabling that as a link so they don't know we're sending our crusaders over there? Just to keep things on the QT and to prevent them from following the link back here and launching a jihad on us...
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#10]
you guys that want to shoot them and what not, well, you kinda miss the point. i went there to see what they were talking about, how they felt about America, etc..

i dangled bait (my opinions) in front of their bearded, camel-shit smelling faces and they took it. proved them all wrong and THEY got pissed. like i said, they left their OWN room! to me, that was satisfying!  you really know what gets to these assholes? when i said that the koran was written so that those in power can further control their feeble minds.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm already on Yahoo. (It uses my e-mail name, so I am DScottHewittEMTB in their chats. I'll go after I get caught up on threads here since I went to bed this morning...)

Scott

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

[url]http://www.clearguidance.com/forumdisplay.php?s=e27d5320173ccf412af5e26d97de9dda&forumid=11[/url]
View Quote

It was interesting reading until they locked the site for registered users only.

[red][b]********Commercial**********[/b][/red]
[blue][b]Can't think of a valid Islamic name offhand?
Try Muslim Baby names:
[url]http://www.muslim-names.co.uk/bnames.html[/url]

my user name is "Rafee: High, High-ranking, cultured, refined"

[/b][/blue]

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Why would I want to waste my time with a bunch of ignorant dirtbags who could care less what I talked to them about on the Internet. Furthermore, why would I want to make myself any sort of target for Fed investigations by participating in an Internet chat forum with "the enemy"?

Too bad I can't deliver a .223 via a TCP/IP packet.

View Quote

Yea, we could!!
All we have to do is increase the window size, and decrease some of the overhead, by having the error checking done through a hardware device on your computer, instead of being done by the protocal itself.

We should be able to stuff a 55grain m193 somewhere in between. [:P]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#14]

from Minman72 sugested site.

AS salamu alykum,

dear sister UMM

Subhanallah i finally met a sister who has the same thinking as me, Al hamduillah i have a three year old son,who absoultly loves Jihad, we always play games like GW(gerullia warfare) he also watches the jihad videos. I always make dua that he turns out to be like his father, It's our duty as wivies and mothers to tell them about jihad, it's all a test from Allah (swt). And we have to be strong. i have heard the tape, and it makes me cry to know that someone does care about our Ummaah.

inshaallah i would really like to exchange emails if thats ok,

wassalam

View Quote

this mother is proud her son likejihad... damn.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
this mother is proud her son likejihad... damn.
View Quote

Which would be fine if they'd stay in their own fucking country. The majority of the worthless hypocrites on that site ARE HERE among us, in the West.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#16]
OK, redray was right... it is fun "educating" them ... been over at www.clearguidance.com for a couple of posts..

heres my first:
Is Islam really ...

peaceful??????????

how can people that parade their children wearing "Homicide Bomber" costumes in any way claim to be "peaceful" ??

[img]www.msnbc.com/c/0/45/885/inline/011207_mideast_13.jpg[/img]
[img]www.msnbc.com/c/0/79/726/inline/020528_mideastss_palfuneral_.jpg[/img]

Peacefull,,, yeah right.
All is OK untill some one does not agree with your point of view.. at that point they are "infidals"..

the answer:
[img]www.msnbc.com/c/0/79/726/inline/020509_mideastss_01.jpg[/img]
[img]www.msnbc.com/c/0/75/189/inline/020408_warss_02.jpg[/img]
[img]www.msnbc.com/c/0/51/863/inline/020121war_02.jpg[/img]
View Quote

feels good to have my own thread on an anti-US site..  Mods are deleting my $hit as fast as I could post...  [:d]
yup,
had a great time [50][argue]

[img]www.clearguidance.com/images/smilies/thumb.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:47:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Thanks for going there guys, the mods are having a harder and harder time deleting the "infidels" posts and accounts.  I'm not sure, but I think they ban your IP by sending a "bad cookie."  Try  deleting your cookies (do it anyway after going to that site) and then resigning up for more mayham!  

Thankyou for the obviously pointed thread you started, maybe those fuckers will get the point one day.  Doubtful, but hopefully we bring the jihad to them in every way possible!
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

It was interesting reading until they locked the site for registered users only.

[red][b]********Commercial**********[/b][/red]
[blue][b]Can't think of a valid Islamic name offhand?
Try Muslim Baby names:
[url]http://www.muslim-names.co.uk/bnames.html[/url]

my user name is "Rafee: High, High-ranking, cultured, refined"

[/b][/blue]

View Quote

THIS IS THE SITE I USED TO FIND A NAME!  Sadiq means "truthful" and that what I am hoping to shove down their sick throats.

Please start other threads telling people to sign up there and DO NOT FORGET TO CONTINUOUSLY CLEAN OUT YOUR COOKIES!  IM me if you don't know how, I'll walk you through it.
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
never had so much fun today trying to convert some somewhat "radical" muslim young 'uns to believe in what America stands for.
View Quote

What does America stand for? And do you mean American government or people?

i made some valid points to them and all they could come up with was "America evil country!"
View Quote

The American government, like any government, is evil. It taxes, regulates and destroys whether you like it or not; in the end, you do not have a choice other than to go through their own system and cast your tiny little "vote" on every one else's private property rights. As for the American people, except for Kalifornians and New YAWKkers, no they are not evil at all.

"the koran teaches peace."
View Quote

B.S. It doesn't (hence, I agree with you). I point to the violent spread of Islam after Mohammed's death, and the E.U./Nazi like laws they imposed on Slavs and Greeks they conquered for the 800 years prior to the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

1. America is so bad, that Muslims live and practice in peace here.
View Quote

No, they come here to make money, because the governments they live under steal far more than ours (America's) does. They could care less about America or its supposed values, as with most third world immigrants. When push comes to shove, the vast majority will vote in a manner that reflects their cultural values or religion. Hence, when Islam reigns as the majority, Christians will be living under post-Constantinople conditions.

2. America is so bad, that we feed and clothe the world.
View Quote

Full blown capitalism doesn't mesh with these people that well (except for the smart ones who would otherwise be royalty or merchants in ancient times). Much of the third world for that matter remains incapable of sustaining a prosperous civilization on par with ours, due to cultural or religious values. My question to you though is that, if they think we're bad, why the hell are we over there in the Middle East to begin with, going back 20 years before 9/11???
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#20]
3. America is so bad, that we saved Kuwait from being run over by  their fellow Muslim and Islam believer, the ever popular-Saddam Hussein.
View Quote

Saddam Hussein is a non-practicing Muslim and could probably be considered an atheist for that matter, just like Yasser Arafat. Of course I wouldn't got that far, since Arafat is a full blooded communist, who has been backed since day one by the Soviet Union (KGB). Saddam on the other hand has always maintained a strictly business relationship with the Soviets (oil for military crap), and no communist would have gone to war with the Marxist-Islamic clerics in Tehran. Saddam is simply a dictator-king.

Furthermore, we "saved" Kuwait because the Saudi government was scared shitless of the prospect of Saddam Hussein overthrowing the House of Saud, hence, ending one of the most brutal regimes the Middle East has seen since the time of the Sultans (the Saudis still hang Christians and women that commit infidelity or become pregnant before marriage). Kuwait used to be a province of Iraq long ago, but the British gave it indepedence from Iraq after WW II.

Iraq was our ally until 1990. They were the most liberal government outside of Israel, in the entire Middle East. Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, Iran, Yemen, Oman, Turkey, Bahrain, and even Egypt faired far worse for human rights abuses against their own people. Of course, Saddam goaded his people into a deadly war with Iran, but hell, our government did the same thing in Vietnam. The US government hasn't been bombed to shreds for that yet, now have they?

As to whether or not Saddam gassed though Kurds is still a toss up, because Iran was lobbing missiles in the region during the time that event occured. Of course, if the west really cared for the Kurds to begin with, they would have bombed Turkey to hell long ago (murdered 30,000 Kurds in the last 30 years).

4. America is so bad, that we sent troops to Bosnia to stop the massacre of Muslims (side note: I was there.)
View Quote

Yeah, and look where it got you. I think Osama even set up training camps in Albania and Bosnia for his soldiers of Allah. If you remember the MSNBC report that came out more than a month ago, those folks profited heavy from the sex slave trade. Hell, even some high ranking UN and NATO soldiers were involved in both the buying and selling. Goes to show how criminal states are created when you have robber baron governments in power throughout Europe.

Regardless, Milosevic and his cronies were in the midst of a civil war, which was only aggravated by our involvement. I am myself half-Serbian, and I'm fairly familiar with the ethnic crap that has gone on there. I can say that it will never be resolved until one side or the other goes, and it would be best for both Europe and America to let both sides duke it out (like Israel).

Anyway, I don't want to start a flame war, I'm just posing some facts and questions. I guess where I'm getting at with all of this is that I believe 9/11 would never have happened if we kept out ass over here and out of there so to speak. The US government has gotten their hands buried in some heavy shit the last 30-40 years in the Middle East (namely Iran, Afghanistan, Egypt, Israel and even Turkey). Supporting Israel has gotten us no where, and it seems to me that the only reason why the US govt. cares is due to easy oil access from the Saudis (since Iraq and Iran have long gone bye-bye).
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#21]
In the end, on 9/11/2001, you had a bunch of fanatics kill over 3,000 people with airplanes. They didn't do it because of their hatred for "America" itself, but because they hated the oppressive governments (Saudi Arabia and Egypt) they lived under. They then took it out on our own government, since they firmly do believe that our government's support for those regimes (in money and military support) has contributed deeply to their plight. These Islamo-wackos want to set up their own "religious" government, along the lines of Iran.

Thus, why do we give a shit so much about these POS countries? It has only killed thousands of our own people in the process. I know everyone wants to see military action, but has the US govt. killed Osama and his lieutenants yet? Nope. Do they have any incentive to? Nope. They're more interested right now in setting up another federal agency to "combat terrorism" at the expense of more of our personal freedoms. It would be naive to think that the same system that created or exacerbated these problems to begin with, could in fact solve them.

Would you ask the plumber that screwed up your water system, two or three times, to repair it again? I sure as hell would not, and I wouldn't expect him to fix it right the next time either.

themao [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#22]
dont matter no one said kill all muslims .
I say kill every sorry SOB thats attacks us..

that said thats a lot of them.

Hussien had thier bibke made out in his blood .. he might be "non" practicing... but that carries a lot of wieght... that and  building a new "church" on every corner every to weeks... his playing to the feeling of the people... does not matter if he "believes"  they "belive" him and will back him..
Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#23]
the site banning of every no muslim would make DonR proud in thier MOD abilites..

banned after 9 posts myself..[:d]

we have a couple of muslim backers on this fourom... do we ban them all form being muslim backers... no..

they will cry discrimination when we ban them... but they are not willing to play themsekves..

oh well im off to register with another name...

ps

God bless you

Link Posted: 6/8/2002 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#24]

[url]www.clearguidance.com[/url]

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.  If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." --SUN TZU:  THE ART OF WAR

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top