Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2002 7:49:03 AM EDT
I have several friends who wanted to register on this site, but they all keep getting e-mails that say "Registration Denied."  WTF?  They all have been lurking here for several years and now they want to contribute to the information and their knowlege of firearms; however, they are not able to do so for some reason.  Has it come to the point where the moderators or whoever approves the new users will not do so unless you personally know the applicants?  You all preach that as gunowners we should reach out and invite others to fight our fight with us on gun rights, but you won't even allow them to get registered at AR15.com.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#1]
take it easy bro. that might not be the reason. i may be wrong but sometimes the site does have some computer type problems.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:53:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:57:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 7:58:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I am not sure why your friends were denied. We approve a LOT of new accounts, and only deny those who are known troublemakers and have already been banned. I would be glad to help out. Send me an e-mail and I will see what I can do [:)]

Sincerely,

Eric
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:02:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:03:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:05:26 AM EDT
[#7]
When they got the registration denied stuff, they e-mailed goatboy and he never replied.  Also, he tried to register again but he could not do so because he was using the same e-mail.  His e-mail is [email protected] if any of you care or can approve him even though he was already denied.
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 8:09:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/5/2002 2:44:44 PM EDT
[#9]

I registered a day or two before the convention. Didn't have a problem. Got my secret password the same nite. But I still cannot get the ink off my fingertips...damn.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top