Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2011 1:09:04 PM EDT
I couldn't think of a better title for this thread. I will be labeled as a sexist pig by many here for stating what I truly believe is fact.

A woman, having been raised by American culture standards, is not equipped with the necessary tools to identify, assess, comprehend, visualize, process, evaluate, and logically arrive at a satisfactory solution to any situation outside the realm of shopping and decorating.

The only women I have ever known who could systematically arrive at acceptable conclusions were lesbian. So that don't freakin' count.

I wish I'd had a daughter so I could have taught her at an early age the value of critical thinking in relation to simple shit like gravity, force, mechanics, spatial awareness, and the cause and effect relationship in regards to acceleration.

I blame the fathers of every girlfriend and both of my wives (ex included) for not putting in the effort to raise a daughter who could make it outside of Barbie's World.

/rant.

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#1]
My wife is an American non-lesbian and is equipped with the necessary tools to identify, assess, comprehend, visualize, process, evaluate, and logically arrive at a satisfactory solution to any situation outside the realm of shopping and decorating.

Hell, she hates shopping.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol. Well, then.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Did I make it before Jane?
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#4]
OP either you only have dealings with bimbos or you are painting with quite a wide brush. Most of the women I have dated could handle themselves in a situation that did not involve shoping or decorating quite well, including my wife and my ex wife. Sure I know the type you are talking about but in my experience they are rare and to be avoided.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:15:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I an doing what I can to teach both of my kids to be self-sufficient people

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:16:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Essentially what you have said is this:

"My circle of female acquaintances is limited and composed mainly of twits."

Sucks to be you, dude.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:16:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I couldn't think of a better title for this thread. I will be labeled as a sexist pig by many here for stating what I truly believe is fact.

A woman, having been raised by American culture standards, is not equipped with the necessary tools to identify, assess, comprehend, visualize, process, evaluate, and logically arrive at a satisfactory solution to any situation outside the realm of shopping and decorating.

The only women I have ever known who could systematically arrive at acceptable conclusions were lesbian. So that don't freakin' count.

I wish I'd had a daughter so I could have taught her at an early age the value of critical thinking in relation to simple shit like gravity, force, mechanics, spatial awareness, and the cause and effect relationship in regards to acceleration.

I blame the fathers of every girlfriend and both of my wives (ex included) for not putting in the effort to raise a daughter who could make it outside of Barbie's World.

/rant.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc297/desertrider_bucket/shrug-justsaying.gif

Maybe look in the mirror?
A real man would have taught them right!
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I've known a few girls that had lots of common sense and had good critical thinking skills, but a lot of young women these days definitely seem to lack the ability to really think for themselves.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I will say this, I have a daughter due to be born first week of october, and I find myself thinking about how I can raise her to be the best woman she can be. At first I thought having a boy would be easier but after thinking about it I am going to try and raise her the same as I would a boy, at least for the most part.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:18:19 PM EDT
[#10]
So wait,if men and lesbians are exempt from your list,the conclusion is obvious. I can only deduce that licking pussy is responsible for these abilities that are lacking in hetero women.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

yes, you're sexist.  substitute "talking sports" for "shopping", and "scrounging beer money" for "decorating", and that describes most men who were raised by "american culture standards".

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've known a few girls that had lots of common sense and had good critical thinking skills, but a lot of young women people these days definitely seem to lack the ability to really think for themselves.

Fixed it for ya. IMO yes lots more people are shallow as hell these days but in my experience that is not shown by one gender. YMMV.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:20:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
My wife is an American non-lesbian and is equipped with the necessary tools to identify, assess, comprehend, visualize, process, evaluate, and logically arrive at a satisfactory solution to any situation outside the realm of shopping and decorating.

Same.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:20:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So wait,if men and lesbians are exempt from your list,the conclusion is obvious. I can only deduce that licking pussy is responsible for these abilities that are lacking in hetero women.

LOL!   This!
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#15]
i'd do dirty things to the girl in that .gif assuming she is 18+
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, you did.  I don't believe I need trouble myself to get involved though.  It appears that the men here who chose to associate themselves with competent women are making my arguments for me.

Jane
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:22:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Whats the gif chic saying
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#18]
But I heart their vaginas.

Seriously, I do.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:24:28 PM EDT
[#19]
I completely lack the ability to relate professionally to middle aged women.  

If I walk into a meeting in a business setting and there is a 45 y/o woman there, I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that it won't end well.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:25:16 PM EDT
[#20]
this just in...women are different from men
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:26:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Whats the gif chic saying

shrug-justsaying.gif
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, you did.  I don't believe I need trouble myself to get involved though.  It appears that the men here who chose to associate themselves with competent women are making my arguments for me.

Jane

The original post is pretty sad.  You should head over the the girl asking the big strong guys on arfcom to help her write her paper.

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:50:37 PM EDT
[#23]
You're painting with a pretty broad brush.

Yes there are a lot of women out there that make choices based on pure emotion without ever using their brain. But at the same time there are also a lot of men out there that aren't much different. (replace shopping and decorating with drinking and sex).

But you're absolutely right OP, you're not sexist. You're just simply clueless and naive.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

The original post is pretty sad.  You should head over the the girl asking the big strong guys on arfcom to help her write her paper.  

That wasn't at all what she did.  She asked if any one knew, off the top of their head, of a source for a particular type of statistical information.  I'm pretty sure I've seen I've seen men here ask the same of their fellow ARFers.

Jane

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm not sexist because I realize there are far too many males in our society who are incapable of doing those tasks as well.

ETA:  Not all (of either gender), but too damn many.

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:00:12 PM EDT
[#26]
It's got nothing to do with American vs Non American women, it's got to do with logic vs. emotion.  

With most men function comes before form (not all, just look at how many guys here see an ugly, but otherwise excellent gun and refuse to own it based on looks alone).

With most women not only does form come before function, form IS function.  The best you can hope for is to steer them into something that offers form and function, because when push comes to shove, function often gets shoved out the door.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:03:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Guess what.

Most men now fit that description too.

Some even get elected to the Presidency.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:05:12 PM EDT
[#28]
The MP I am currently dating would disagree with your statement.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

That wasn't at all what she did.  She asked if any one knew, off the top of their head, of a source for a particular type of statistical information.  I'm pretty sure I've seen I've seen men here ask the same of their fellow ARFers.

Jane

There's no information like mis-information!  I also believe she was given links to said statistical information.  Along with the usual stunts pulled in GD, I thought it went quite well.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:15:10 PM EDT
[#30]
"I am not sexist"

I am.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Jane

Jane

There's no information like mis-information!  I also believe she was given links to said statistical information.  Along with the usual stunts pulled in GD, I thought it went quite well.

To what misinformation are you referring?  Not looking for a fight; asking because I don't know the answer.  I don't know what responses she got to her question, I was more interested in the "Pics" vs the "Grow the hell up" debate.  As to stunts, I did notice one  classless individual imply she was prostitute, but that was about it.

Jane

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#32]
"Sexist" is just one of many adjectives I'd use to describe you.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#33]
As someone who teaches a form of critical thinking in college (analytical chemistry), I can tell you your beliefs are wrong.
Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jane

Jane

To what misinformation are you referring?  Not looking for a fight; asking because I don't know the answer.  I don't know what responses she got to her question, I was more interested in the "Pics" vs the "Grow the hell up" debate.  As to stunts, I did notice one  classless individual imply she was prostitute, but that was about it.

Jane

Tell me what you're wearing right now?

Link Posted: 8/14/2011 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#35]
The CoC is so easy to understand, even women get it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top