Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2002 6:52:06 AM EDT
i am going in for a job interview today at Randalls which is owned by safeway.  not so safe, the just got robbed 3 weeks ago.  thats why there was 13 postions open.  i wonder how they will react if i ask, " what is the stores policy on CCW?"   just kidding, i wont ask LOL  anyway...wish me luck g2g c ya!!!!!! [(:)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:01:19 AM EDT
[#1]
my first jobbie was at HEB... decent place to work when you're in highschool.  

I've never seen any of the 'no ccw' signs at a Randall's (but I don't shop there often at all), but I doubt they'd let you carry.  Heck, you're a minor anyway.  Hehehe

Good luck with the job.  Remember that you should do it well, your managers there will be good references in the future!

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:06:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll say a prayer for you!

Actually, I'd better have someone who is more righteous than I, say a prayer for you!

Eric The(I'llGetMizHun!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:11:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck on getting your job. I had an interview Friday for a new position that hopefully I'll hear something back on today, so I know how you're feeling. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Good Luck!
If you get the job, keep your eyes open!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:20:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 7:47:27 AM EDT
[#6]
DAD GUMIT!!!!!  I now have a 1 hour delay because of a "security inspector"  Damn she's Hot too!![sex]  i wish she could interview me all day long!!!!  anyway, i have to wait untill 11:30 Central time!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Good luck!! Keep us posted....
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I GOT IT!!!! after 7 hours of testing!
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:17:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Congrats!! [beer]

Now all you have to do is learn how to duck (in case the store gets robbed again)..[:D]
Link Posted: 6/4/2002 5:27:07 PM EDT
[#11]
no, this is just a reason to quietly carry a concealed weapon.  (against store policy!)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top