BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/11/2011 6:52:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 6:54:00 AM EDT
[#1]
You know what would be a good way to retaliate for Rick Perry winning the White House?  If all the liberals in America killed themselves.  Man, that would really teach the rest of us a good lesson!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:03:32 AM EDT
[#2]
What an intelegent insightfull story. So, no jobs are better than jobs at chain stores?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:07:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You know what would be a good way to retaliate for Rick Perry winning the White House?  If all the liberals in America killed themselves.  Man, that would really teach the rest of us a good lesson!

What you mean "pull an Alamo"?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:12:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:12:23 AM EDT
[#5]
That asshole just insulted Texas, the Confederacy, and the Astros...

Fuck you! Get the fuck out of Texas.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:16:20 AM EDT
[#6]
They should kick that writer out of Texas.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:16:51 AM EDT
[#7]
They are afraid. They will smear anyone who threatens to un seat the community organizer. LOL!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They should kick that writer out of Texas.

Right after they kick him in the balls for insulting Texas.  He must be from Austin.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:26:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I just read some of the comments and had to stop.  
the writer and his fans/readers are idiots.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#10]
A C and D student, who hates to govern, loves to campaign, and barely has a sixth grader's understanding of economics, will lead our nation into oblivion.

I though for sure he had to be talking about our current President.  Pot meet kettle.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:27:11 AM EDT
[#11]
I know someone else who should cut his penis off to spite Texans!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:28:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Despite living in Colorado, I'm a 5th generation Texan. And I'd like to take the opportunity to say to CNN: Go fuck yourself with a barbedwire spool!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Another self-hating liberal.

I wonder if these ignorant fucks realize how much they say about themselves in their diatribes?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Perry is an RINO. Electing him just means we get the dagger in the back instead of the front.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Notice he says "resident of Texas for 36 years." Any native-born Texan would have said that they were born here. I know this because I was born in Texas (See what I mean ).

Hey, Jimmy boy: Even though you've been here for 36 years we still don't care how you did it back north.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:33:30 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Perry is an RINO.
Electing him just means we get the dagger in the back instead of the front.

Is he?  I haven't looked into him much.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Another self-hating liberal.

I wonder if these ignorant f'ks realize how much they say about themselves in their diatribes?

If they had half a brain they might.

Somewhere there are plenty of windows that are missing their daily tongue job.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Notice he says "resident of Texas for 36 years." Any native-born Texan would have said that they were born here. I know this because I was born in Texas (See what I mean ).

Hey, Jimmy boy: Even though you've been here for 36 years we still don't care how you did it back north.

As a Native American and a Native Texan I agree!

I have never said "I've lived in Texas XX number of years."

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:38:36 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Perry is an RINO. Electing him just means we get the dagger in the back instead of the front.

Aaaaaaaaaand there's another one on our side who needs to be torn down to protect us.

As I said in another thread, SOMEBODY'S going to go up against Obama. Romney is hated here. Bachmann
is hated here. Christie is hated here. Paul is hated here. Cain is hated
here. Pawlenty is hated here. And we can add Perry to the list too.

Seems EVERYONE on "our side" is hated by a
significant group on "our side".
...the next election is ours to lose. And no matter WHO
gets nominated, it seems there's a sizeable group on our side that will
never be satisfied and just want to hand it back over to Obama because our nominee won't be perfect-enough for them.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:40:39 AM EDT
[#20]
This article reads like a 16 year old girls rant on facebook about when the guy she has a crush on starts dating her best friend.  

The fuck is this stupid shit?  Emmy award winning journalist?
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:42:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

And yet he's capable of clinching the nomination and beating a Communist.

Paul and Johnson are not capable of getting the nomination. It's that simple and before you label me a RINO let me say there are things I really like about Paul and Johnson but I have common sense that allows me to understand that they don't have the resources or the support to win.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:42:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Not a huge Rick Perry fan, but fuck that asshole writer.  His column reeks of bitter liberal self-loathing and delusion.  

"A C and D student, who hates to govern, loves to campaign, and barely has a sixth grader's understanding of economics, will lead our nation into oblivion."  I thought he was talking about Obama, but then I remembered Obama is too scared to release his grades.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone who can win will be considered a RINO by many here.

The perfect is the enemy of the good.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:46:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Fuck you James Moore with whatever carpet bag you rode in with

Fucking calling the Alamo suicide
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:48:09 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone who can win will be considered a RINO by many here.

The perfect is the enemy of the good.

Yep. Perry is, by far, the best campaigner that the GOP has. Hell, look at him now: He's campaigning without campaigning.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

QFT
I have to say, one of the comments in that article was funny as hell:

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you aren't a racist, vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you aren't an idiot."

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#28]
I look forward to reading more of these articles in the future. I also look forward to some vindication from having to spend the last election night in San Francisco surrounded by cheering retards. I may go back to San Francisco for this occasion.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:21:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Hell, not only am I not from Texas, I've never been to Texas, and even I think Moore should get the fuck out of Texas!

To the rest of you Texans, God love ya! I sure do! Rock on Texas.

Rick Perry for Prez!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:32:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This is exactly what I would have said, had I got here first.  America hates Texas; the Texas they see in the movies and on the news.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#31]
The guy who wrote that is a sack of shit.  He's a fucking pussy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#32]
FWIW, Perry gets my vote.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Let me just say this, Super Majority and President Perry the owner of NFA weapons.

If there would ever be a chance to repeal the MG Ban, modify or do away with the NFA, lift the AWB import restrictions and get national reciprocity it will be then.

Stay frosty.

Well I am glad to see someone else understands what could happen.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:24:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:

QFT

"If you voted for Obama in 2008 to prove you aren't a racist, vote for someone else in 2012 to prove you aren't an idiot."

I love that quote!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:31:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This article reads like a 16 year old girls rant on facebook about when the guy she has a crush on starts dating her best friend.  

The fuck is this stupid shit?  Emmy award winning journalist?

excellent analogy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#36]
there's some sand in his man vag
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:35:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

QFT

I love that quote!

BigDozer66

Me too

I don't even live in Texas and I am offended.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:45:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn, that guy doesn't think very highly of his "home state."  

How does he know what Rick Perry's grades were?  Why don't we ever talk about Obama's "C" average at Columbia?

A State is going to attract every job it can.  However, States can only do so much when it comes to manufacturing jobs when the FED is regulating the hell out of them through the EPA and other agencies.  Obama has signed into law about 43 new regulatory schemes during the middle of a recession.  It's a damn miracle Texas has generated any new jobs at all.  Plus, Texas ties with California for the most Fortune 500 companies and has attracted more Fortune 500 companies in the last few years than any other State.

Texas also doesn't have a budget deficit unlike Obama.

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:45:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Perry is not exactly a RINO.  He's not perfect.  Romney is RINO  BTW: I just move to GA.  I was born and raised in TX
Perry is very pro 2a.  I could vote for Perry.  I did for Gov.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:47:34 PM EDT
[#41]
In typical American fashion a Texas Governer shows up to fix the Democrats cluster fuck.

Free
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#42]
JEB!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
FWIW, Perry gets my vote.

And mine.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:50:26 PM EDT
[#44]
I would/will vote for Perry.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:53:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:56:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Perry will get my vote...unless Old_Painless runs.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#47]
You know that guy is a dick.

The Astros were NL champs not too long ago.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What an intelegent insightfull story. So, no jobs are better than jobs at chain stores?

Well of course, if you're a hardcore liberal.  Because with hardcore liberals, their logic is all backasswards.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 2:01:02 PM EDT
[#49]
I'm not a big Perry fan; but he can campaign well and I've voted for him many times now, in no small part because he has been rock solid on the Second Amendment.  I'd vote for just about anyone against Obama at this point; plus Perry has the added bonus that his winning will cause gnashing of teeth and wailing among the Progressive crowd in a way that a Romney, Giuliani, etc. win never would.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Austin, Texas (CNN) –– As a resident of Texas for 36 years, I keep wondering why the rest of the nation pays any attention to our political and cultural absurdities and yet still chooses Texans as presidents. Our most revered historical moment, the Alamo, was arguably a mass suicide. The slaughter in San Antonio was followed by a massacre at Goliad, the fall of the Confederacy to Union forces, and later by the Houston Astros. Texas has a legacy of losing.

Truth hurts, lol.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top