Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 73
Posted: 8/4/2011 12:57:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy]
Link Posted: 10/19/2019 1:58:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GreasyEasy:
Thanks for sharing iteotwawki.  It's really awesome, and inspiring to hear how you're conquering your past traumatic history.  I can only imagine how much your journey through all this helps, and then saves those you foster/parent.

It's very helpful to many when we share the medical treatments we've had success with like you're doing, as we men still tend to stigmatize medicine quite badly.  I think that's a big reason why this is a helpful thread, as it removes the stigma that so many of us have felt at one time, or another.

Thanks for being you!  
View Quote
Thanks, friend!

My childhood has definitely made me better equipped to help the kids that come through our house in foster care and handle their issues. I can remember EXACTLY what it felt like to be six years old and smart enough to know what was happening to me was wrong but having no adult around me give me enough respect to listen to me. I was just dismissed. Or punished. Or told I was imagining things. Or lying for attention. I can go right back to that time in my head and remember making prolonged eye contact with strangers/grown-ups just hoping they'd take notice of me and ask if I was okay.

And if anyone can get some help from EMDR after hearing it worked so well for me ... I'd be a shit not to share it. I've gotten so many recs here on ARF for other things ... I hope it helps someone. I PRAY it helps someone. There should be no stigma at all to getting help when and where you need it. Ever.

This thread should go down in history as the best of ARFCOM and what this community as a whole represents.
Link Posted: 10/22/2019 1:43:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By iteotwawki:And to the gent who lost his grandmother and is having a hard time:

If you need to talk to a professional about your grief please understand that it isn't a sign of weakness. You are the only person in your head and heart who knows you well enough to know if you need grief counseling. If you do ... get it. I bet there are local grief support groups you can find near you for free, too. Usually, your local hospital will have a list of all the groups in your area and that's a perfect place to start. Keep talking about it. Even if it's just talking to us or your wife. Death is a natural part of life but that doesn't mean it doesn't rip the carpet from beneath you and leave you with a concussion from the fall. I am so sorry for your loss. Please ... know yourself and get help if you think you need that. Your wife, too. Godspeed, friend.
View Quote
Honestly, despite the fact that this one has tore me up the worst out of all the people I know that have died, I'm doing pretty good.

We had a week where one minute she was great and the next she might go. But while she was having a bad spell where she didn't know who anyone was and was talking about how Jesus was standing by her bed, and then she just cleared up and said something about how my dad and uncle were keeping her alive for their benefit. And it just kinda clicked.

I mean, not only did I have a badass grandma, she was always talking about how she had the best neighbors anyone could ask for. She was 91 years old. She broke her back and was stuck by lightening in her 80s, but by God she was going to live by herself. She had a hell of a run, and Elvis waved at her when he was pulling out of Graceland.

All of my other grandparents had some bad shit going on when they went, but Granny had made her peace and was ready to go. I'm going through the normal depression and anger that goes along with this kind of thing, but I have to say, for the most part, this is probably the most together my shit has ever been.

But the other night me and my wife wound up talking about if we saw it coming when out parents got divorced. She was kind of blindsided when her parents split up, and Ray Charles could have seen mine coming. Despite the fact that I'm one of those people that buries their problems as deep down as they can and tries to drown them in alcohol, I wound up spilling my guts to her about all the fucked up shit that's gone on between them. From the, your dad is asshole, watch your grandma die from cancer to the fighting about mowing the grass because mommy's baby is going to go to college and not have to work. By the end of our talk she wasn't surprised that I drink like I do.
Link Posted: 10/22/2019 2:17:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I appreciate everything everyone does on here to both post their thoughts and to truly care about and help others. The sincerity here is amazing. It is great to be able to read though this and see the kindness in humanity. To everyone that has posted here to help someone, thank you.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 11:39:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I really don't know how to approach this subject, I have not read the entire thread but this issue has hit home with me today.

I have a young man who works with me every day. Good kid, conservative, loves freedom.
He did a hitch in the Army in Afghanistan. He & his close combat buddies try to stay connected post deployment. He learned this morning that one of his buddies took his life yesterday. He's pretty shook up & I don't blame him at all. His friend left behind a wife & 3 young children. This just breaks my heart.

We talk a bit about what might lead a man to make such a drastic choice but my coworker didn't really have any answers. That was disheartening as well.
I have never served & I don't have any experience with what he & many of our young men went thru but I understand the horrors of combat but I will never be able to speak of them with any authority. I can give an ear to this young man if he wishes to ever open up to me.

Is there a support network for these young men coming back from deployment. My coworker mentioned reintegration classes but they didn't offer any mental health care & were basically a series of questions if he was having any different feelings or emotions. We all hear about the VA & the difficulty Vets have getting in for treatment. Is there a alternate network for Vets to actually speak to a Vet about the things that they had to endure in combat?

I wish I had some better answers for this young man.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 2:55:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#5]
Originally Posted By Plank_Spanker:
I really don't know how to approach this subject, I have not read the entire thread but this issue has hit home with me today.

I have a young man who works with me every day. Good kid, conservative, loves freedom.
He did a hitch in the Army in Afghanistan. He & his close combat buddies try to stay connected post deployment. He learned this morning that one of his buddies took his life yesterday. He's pretty shook up & I don't blame him at all. His friend left behind a wife & 3 young children. This just breaks my heart.

We talk a bit about what might lead a man to make such a drastic choice but my coworker didn't really have any answers. That was disheartening as well.
I have never served & I don't have any experience with what he & many of our young men went thru but I understand the horrors of combat but I will never be able to speak of them with any authority. I can give an ear to this young man if he wishes to ever open up to me.

Is there a support network for these young men coming back from deployment. My coworker mentioned reintegration classes but they didn't offer any mental health care & were basically a series of questions if he was having any different feelings or emotions. We all hear about the VA & the difficulty Vets have getting in for treatment. Is there a alternate network for Vets to actually speak to a Vet about the things that they had to endure in combat?

View Quote
One of the most devastating things to learn is when one of our brave vets takes their lives.   I'm sorry the young man who works for you has to experience such a devastating loss.

A few resources you might want to look into, or pass along:

https://ptsdusa.org/get-help/

"Warrior Groups are fellowships for combat veterans and their families to share their experiences, testimonies of healing, compassion and hope in overcoming the invisible wounds of war. Participants are required to be military combat veterans or family members of those who have served in combat and be willing to face the challenges of managing post-traumatic stress and related conditions. "

https://iava.org/why-join/

Attachment Attached File

More links can be found here:

https://www.neptunesociety.com/resources/list-helpful-veteran-resources-support-groups
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 7:44:49 PM EDT
[#6]
One of the most devastating things to learn is when one of our brave vets takes their lives.   I'm sorry the young man who works for you has to experience such a devastating loss.

"Warrior Groups are fellowships for combat veterans and their families to share their experiences, testimonies of healing, compassion and hope in overcoming the invisible wounds of war. Participants are required to be military combat veterans or family members of those who have served in combat and be willing to face the challenges of managing post-traumatic stress and related conditions. "

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/VeteransCrisisLineLogo_png-1137217.JPG

https://www.neptunesociety.com/resources/list-helpful-veteran-resources-support-groups
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/475204/VeteransCrisisLineLogo_png-1137217.JPG

@GreasyEasy

Thank you
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 7:53:32 PM EDT
[#7]

@GreasyEasy

Thank you
View Quote
Happy to try and help any little way I can.

I'll keep you guys in mind as I come across potential helpful info as well.

Glad that young vet has somebody like you with his best interest in mind.  Just having somebody you can relate to, and talk with openly without fear goes so far in helping out folks thinking about self harm or suicide. Isolation has stolen so many lives that otherwise could have been saved.  You're likely doing more than you know for this young man.
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 9:22:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Anastasios] [#8]
@Plank_Spanker

Here is the link to the National Center for PTSD (VA).

The page is Treatment Programs offered by the VA. There is a great deal of info on other pages, including self help.

Don't discount the VA because of stories you've heard. I've seen it save lives, firsthand.

https://www.ptsd.va.gov/gethelp/tx_programs.asp
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 12:21:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't know what's going on this time.

I've lost plenty of people, but none of them have ever tore me up like this.

I've actually been doing the things you're "supposed" to do, talking about all the shit that's been eating me up my whole life, not drinking, and not laying in bed and getting up and trying to get motivated. I feel worse than I ever have. Talking about all these forgotten memories has made me remember all the forgotten depression and rage I thought I'd forgotten. Not to mention, Granny's finally dead, let's go through all her shit and see who the fuck wants what.

I also found out this past weekend my uncle that has cancer, who last I heard, everything was going great; it's gotten to the point where he's doing bad enough chemo where he's covered in sores from it, and can barely eat because of the sores in his esophagus. I guess this is payback for spending years watching everyday as my grandma die from that bullshit, now I just get an occasional update that his shit is all fucked up. Maybe if this shit kills him they'll remember to tell me about it But what else should you expect when you're the black sheep of the family because you'd rather make your own way than have mommy pay for everything.

It's not my fucking problem you can't keep up with the Jones' because I live in a trailer I can afford rather than being in debt up to my eyeballs to make people jealous on Facebook.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 12:40:19 AM EDT
[#10]
@GreasyEasy

Thank you
View All Quotes

@GreasyEasy

Thank you
If you want to give him my number, feel free to. 304-638-1443. Day or night, no questions asked.

I too am a combat veteran, a few pumps in Iraq back in the day, ect. I also worked at the VA for 11 years as a counselor. There are resources available for our veterans, they just have to ask.

And to anyone else, you have my number.
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 3:04:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By aztrooper:
We moved Wessono today.  A big thank you to the AZHTF members who showed up on a very hot day to do some heavy lifting.  @spyderboy03  @dread_scott @wingnutx  Thank you gentlemen, your help was much appreciated!

Wessono has an appointment tomorrow, and is in a safe place.  And to all that provided logistical and funding to assist, you are much appreciated.  Whenever I think this world is going into the shitter, it is people here more than anywhere else who inspire me, and show that humanity, compassion, and common sense still rules the day.
View Quote
WOW, when I first saw this thread I was pessimistic and figured it was just a feel good kind of thing.  Its awesome to see that its really working.  Chin up Wessono, you have people pulling for you!
Link Posted: 10/26/2019 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

If you want to give him my number, feel free to. 304-638-1443. Day or night, no questions asked.

I too am a combat veteran, a few pumps in Iraq back in the day, ect. I also worked at the VA for 11 years as a counselor. There are resources available for our veterans, they just have to ask.

And to anyone else, you have my number.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Back under the knife tomorrow. My amputation site got infected  due to lack of circulation. The best case scenario tomorrow is they cut off the rest of the toes on that foot, middlcase is a midfoot amputation, worst case is I lose the foot somewhere on my shin.

Wish me luck please
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By edb66:
Back under the knife tomorrow. My amputation site got infected  due to lack of circulation. The best case scenario tomorrow is they cut off the rest of the toes on that foot, middlcase is a midfoot amputation, worst case is I lose the foot somewhere on my shin.

Wish me luck please
View Quote
I'm praying for you friend, and you're one of the toughest dudes on this site!

So sorry you're having to go through this all.  You are no doubt providing us all inspiration, and a great template for how to face life's toughest problems.

Thanks for being you, and stay strong brother!  I look forward to many more years of your funny post especially.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Wish me luck please
View Quote
@edb66

Thinking about you brother, and saying another prayer for you.  I hope everything today went smoothly!
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 8:00:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Wish me luck please
View Quote
Best of luck!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 6:42:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks guys, they stopped  cutting after the toes were gone,I haven't  seen it unbandaged yet, and still can't  put weight on it.

I think I may get sandals next year, (no flip flops, they wouldn't stay on.)
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 2:28:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Thanks guys, they stopped  cutting after the toes were gone,I haven't  seen it unbandaged yet, and still can't  put weight on it.

View Quote
Extremely relieved to hear that everything went as well as could be expected, and clearly they didn't remove your funny bone...snort, snort, cheesy, cheesy

Thanks for checking in with us brother!
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 7:53:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Just a quick reminder, life is still worth living, and God is still good.

I wake up every day grateful to still be at least 6 feet above the dirt, but slightly disappointed that I ever got as low as I did in May.

Don't let stress rob you of your happiness, it's just not worth it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By SaltwaterCowboy:
Just a quick reminder, life is still worth living, and God is still good.

I wake up every day grateful to still be at least 6 feet above the dirt, but slightly disappointed that I ever got as low as I did in May.

Don't let stress rob you of your happiness, it's just not worth it.
View Quote
Praise be to God for the trials He has given us, they are strong faith builders if we trust in His guidance.
Link Posted: 11/3/2019 9:11:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 4:51:11 AM EDT
[#23]
I went hunting this past weekend.

At the risk of sounding like a dirty hippy, getting away from all the daily bullshit and out into nature was what I needed. I had some equipment malfunctions and split the chest hair one a nice 8 point and missed out on a halfway decent doe waiting to see what kind of horns a little basket rack 6 point had. But despite how hard Granny's death hit me, and how I've been sharing stuff with my wife and bringing up bad memories from my past, and all the bad shit that's been eating me up inside since I saw about 12, sitting there watching a couple little does that weren't worth shooting eating corn and a bunch of birds flying back and forth It's the first time I've felt at peace in a long time.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By BornToLooze:
I went hunting this past weekend.

At the risk of sounding like a dirty hippy, getting away from all the daily bullshit and out into nature was what I needed. I had some equipment malfunctions and split the chest hair one a nice 8 point and missed out on a halfway decent doe waiting to see what kind of horns a little basket rack 6 point had. But despite how hard Granny's death hit me, and how I've been sharing stuff with my wife and bringing up bad memories from my past, and all the bad shit that's been eating me up inside since I saw about 12, sitting there watching a couple little does that weren't worth shooting eating corn and a bunch of birds flying back and forth It's the first time I've felt at peace in a long time.
View Quote
That's how you do it. Get up, get out of the house, and marvel at God's creation. I'm going for a walk in the woods today if it's not pouring rain.

My daily routine includes a 2+mile walk through town, and/or at least a 1.5hr bicycle ride (during the appropriate seasons). Even though the walk through town is just in town, it's still God's creation and I spend time saying hi to strangers, greeting pets, watching clouds and ravens and squirrels, looking at flower gardens, etc.

The worst thing we can do is sit in the house.
Link Posted: 11/6/2019 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:

That's how you do it. Get up, get out of the house, and marvel at God's creation. I'm going for a walk in the woods today if it's not pouring rain.

My daily routine includes a 2+mile walk through town, and/or at least a 1.5hr bicycle ride (during the appropriate seasons). Even though the walk through town is just in town, it's still God's creation and I spend time saying hi to strangers, greeting pets, watching clouds and ravens and squirrels, looking at flower gardens, etc.

The worst thing we can do is sit in the house.
View Quote
Hell, even if it's raining it's ass off, put on some rain gear and go for it. The woods are different when it rains, you have critters moving around when they're usually laid up. One of the last times I did, I had a deer scare the shit out of me because it was bedded down right next to the trail.

But I've been trying to be less connected to everything. I got rid of my Facebook a long time ago, and went back to a flip phone (I went from 2k+ text messages a month on a flip phone to a couple hundred a month on a smart phone when I moved in with my wife while we were dating, I can still text fast on a flip phone), and there's just something relaxing about knowing you're not going to get a hold of me if I want you to. Especially at deer camp, which didn't get cell phone coverage until recently when some people started clear cutting their land.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 1:47:36 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote
Now today, I was diagnosed with gas gangrene and back under the knife at the speed of light.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Now today, I was diagnosed with gas gangrene and back under the knife at the speed of light.
View Quote
Damn you just can't catch a break right now.  I really hate to hear this.

Are you already out of surgery, and if so how are you feeling?

Between your incredible toughness and strength, and our prayers you're gonna see better days hopefully in the near future.  You deserve it, and then some to say the least!

Keep fighting friend, you're one hell of a tough man!
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 11:23:21 PM EDT
[#28]
View All Quotes

I have to assume the cutting has been done, considering the diagnosis. Waiting for update.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 2:47:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: edb66] [#29]
Debridement is done. My foot (whats left)is swollen and sore. They were supposed to reclean it and close it up on Friday but decided to let it drain until Tuesday while flushing me with Gods own supply of antibiotics.

At least I get oxy.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 2:48:50 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote
Get well soon, edb66!
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 2:55:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Debridement is done. My foot (whats left)is swollen and sore. They were supposed to reclean it and close it up on Friday but decided to let it drain until Tuesday while flushing me with Gods own supply of antibiotics.

At least I get oxy.
View Quote
Thanks for checking in friend!

It's great to hear that you're on the road to healing that foot.

Look forward to the next check up!
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 11:48:42 PM EDT
[#32]
For those struggling with PTSD, I came across a good article about SGB treatment.   Something that might be worthwhile to investigate for those suffering.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2019/06/18/medal-of-honor-recipient-praises-revolutionary-neck-injection-treatment-for-ptsd/
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:24:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: edb66] [#33]
Looks like the gas gangrene is gone. With any luck, I'll  get closed up tomorrow. Wish me luck again please. Right now the front of my foot looks like a toothless bulldog eating a can of stewed tomatoes.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:29:31 PM EDT
[#34]
For those struggling with PTSD, I came across a good article about SGB treatment.   Something that might be worthwhile to investigate for those suffering.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-duty/military-culture/2019/06/18/medal-of-honor-recipient-praises-revolutionary-neck-injection-treatment-for-ptsd/
View Quote
Hadn't heard of that. FDA approved so insurance should cover it. DoD needs to get on it and make it available at every VA clinic. The VA might even be able to contract it out right now since it is government approved.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 12:31:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Looks like the gas gangrene is gone. With any luck, I'll  get closed up tomorrow. Wish me luck again please. Right now the front of my foot looks like a toothless bulldog eating a can of stewed tomatoes.
View Quote
Are all the toes gone now?
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 3:43:31 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
You got it brother, I'll keep you in my prayers, and please continue to keep us updated!
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By wtfboombrb:

Are all the toes gone now?
View Quote
All left toes have been gone for about a week now. I have a huge cavern in the front of my foot. Tomorrow, they'll debride any dead flesh and hopefully close the foot up so I can start healing and rehabbing the thing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 10:49:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreasyEasy] [#38]

All left toes have been gone for about a week now. I have a huge cavern in the front of my foot. Tomorrow, they'll debride any dead flesh and hopefully close the foot up so I can start healing and rehabbing the thing.
View Quote
I really hope all goes well tomorrow, as you deserve to be on the road to healing, and recovery after what you've done thus far.
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 2:28:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 2:50:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By LoneWolf545:
Not as bad as some folks have it, but I took a new job to get off of being on the road four days a week, and the new boss apparently didn't like something with me (his stated complaint was I wasn't working on X, when he'd told all of us in group meetings that our #1 priority was Y, and hadn't asked about X in any of those meetings or had it up as an active project for me, I'd been spending all of my time working on Y which had a mid-November fixed due date), and despite having been told I was welcome back at the first job, they informed me that since I'd finished up the major stuff I had been working on before I left, they didn't need me back.  So I've been out of work two weeks with no real nibbles from the job submissions I've put in, which has both wife and I a bit depressed, especially coming right after some unexpected truck repair expenses.  We've got about another month of expenses before needing to accept help from her father, which I SERIOUSLY hate to do.
View Quote
Everyday you refuse to give into the temptation of depression, self doubt, and negativity, and get out of bed, you got a great shot at changing your circumstances for the better.  I truly believe that, and it sounds like you're doing just that.   You have to always remind yourself at these times what you have in your life that is positive as well.  In your case you have a true partner, and wife to help you navigate this difficult period of your lives together.

It's easy to get overwhelmed at first when life deals you significant blows in a short period of time like it has to you guys, but as each day goes by you'll soon adjust to taking it day by day, step by step until you guys are back into the happier, more positive life you envisioned living when you left your last job.  I know it will happen for you, as you sound like a determined, very capable man.  The world needs men like yourself, and there will be an opportunity for you hopefully in short order.

In the meantime, you got a much larger support system then you likely know, including many of us here, so things are gonna be okay.  Remember it's never as bad as it seems, and it's never as good as it seems.   It takes a lot more than this to defeat a good man such as yourself, and this won't beat you if you just keep on waking up each day, and attacking it with vigor.
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 2:51:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Curses, foiled again, the wound in my foot is "too wet" for them to close it up yet. So I'm  gonna chill until Friday and we'll  try again.
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 2:57:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Curses, foiled again, the wound in my foot is "too wet" for them to close it up yet. So I'm  gonna chill until Friday and we'll  try again.
View Quote
I surely hate to hear that friend.  At least it's "only" a few days until you get another shot at it.

I'm a broken record now, but you're due some rest and recovery from this deal.  With some luck, and some prayers maybe it'll be a good news weekend!
Link Posted: 11/13/2019 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#43]
“People with depression often struggle to find meaning in their lives. They don’t think anyone needs them or cares about them. This almost always isn’t true. Don’t underestimate your value in the world.

Just because you can’t see your potential, doesn’t mean it’s not there. Everyone has something to contribute, even if they don’t know it. You can always commit suicide tomorrow. Today, you have things to do. The world needs you even if you don’t need it.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 1:35:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#44]
ETA fuck that dont want red flagged
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 1:43:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#45]
yeah nevermind
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 2:00:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By narphenal:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By narphenal:
“People with depression often struggle to find meaning in their lives. They don’t think anyone needs them or cares about them. This almost always isn’t true. Don’t underestimate your value in the world.

Just because you can’t see your potential, doesn’t mean it’s not there. Everyone has something to contribute, even if they don’t know it. You can always commit suicide tomorrow. Today, you have things to do. The world needs you even if you don’t need it.”
That's the thing that keeps me going. My kids. I'm one of those people who's just hardwired to self destruct, but I still remember some basic times tables so I'm a fucking genius.

I still stick by the shirts we were going to get in my senior English class; Life is a series of struggles and then you die.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 2:26:43 AM EDT
[#47]
@WildBoar

I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox was full.  My ear is open if you ever need to talk.
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 1:35:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#48]
Link Posted: 11/14/2019 6:04:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Thanks, DK. I didn't get to see the original.
Link Posted: 11/15/2019 12:37:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By DeathHates:

Thanks, DK. I didn't get to see the original.
View Quote
I hope the people in charge here do the righteous thing and let him back in.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top