Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2002 6:43:00 AM EDT
On the radio show [u]Open Line[/u] this morning they were discussing why poeple/countries can't get along.

A female caller says,

"Bombing and being bombed are the same thing, just from different sides. Bush is complaining about it, and he knew, but do you think he cares about it!"

MAN, I REALLY WANT TO INVITE HER WITH ME TO THE RANGE ON TUESDAY.

THEN SOMEONE CAN [B]INALLY[/B] PUT HER OUT OF HER MISERY.

This state [b]CAN[/b] improve, even if its just one person at a time (like the above caller).
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 7:06:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Remember that half the people in the United States have below average IQ's. They get as many votes as the smart people do except they watch television or listen to others who tell them what to think and who to vote for.

Oprah, their union supervisor, and their teachers are a bigger influence in their lives than their own intellect. They've never read the Constitution, or Bill of Rights (save my Second Amendment bumper sticker) nor spend much time actually thinking about the role of government.

They know that most people are smarter than them so the government must be smarter than them too.

They also know that they pay very little if anything in taxes and receive much more back in the form of subsidized housing, food stamps, day care, medical treatment, and other social programs that I've never even heard of.

These people get political every two years when the only thing they get from the political debate is reading the names from the campaign signs that sprout up all over the streets.

Around here many don't speak English, or it's their second language and aren't legally allowed to vote but sitting in front of every market is a voter registration booth. My wife is a legal alien and we're often approached by these people who care not if she's a citizen only if she's a resident.

These people often living illegally in our country don't have the grounding in our system of laws that a normal citizens' program would give them. Major portions of the citizenship test revolve around the Constitution and our system of checks and balances.

From the last elections results we can see where these voters live - mainly in the large cities. Even California counties voted Republican except for large populations in the Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco areas.

My biggest fear is that there is nothing to be done to stop the rising tide of sheep filling this country from one large city to the next. The democrats own them at about a 10:1 ratio and there is nothing that can change this. Daddy voted democratic so I do.

Clueless morons.
View Quote

Thank you.  That summarizes my thoughts eloquently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top