Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2002 2:26:36 PM EDT
Spent the afternoon talking with a guy who believes that there are many things wrong with this country and that most folks are oblivious. He also believes that things are going to change radically in the near future and that the American people will realize what has happened and will rise up against tyranny.
I told him to stop fantasizing because the American people will never rise up again.
As a point to convince him I sited this board and others like it, where such topics are discussed. What does it come down to? Well there are many who talk a good game but will never lift a finger.
What do I base it on? Less than 50% of the qualified voters in this country vote. Of that small percentage very few contact their representatives. Those so called patriots are all hiding out because they don't want the government to know that they are lying in wait for the right moment. Whenever that might be. Less than 1% of Americans know that neither the Federal Reserve nor the IRS are not part of the government. All your tax dollars goes to the FED and they determine how much they are going to give the government to live on. Less than 1/10 of 1% know that police departments are not law enforcement agencies but security guards hired by the Municipal Corporation. Only Sheriffs have law enforcement authority and are the highest elected officials in a county.
I could go on but the point is that 99% are sheep and just fall in line to whatever they are spoon fed.
By the way I'm wearing flame retardent material and I actually know the law as opposed to 99% of the lawyers in this country who just play the game instead of abiding by the rule of law.
Oh, by the way there is no such thing as the Supreme Court - read the Slaugther House cases -  that is why it does not judge the law but makes half a-- opinions on judicial review.
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Last I checked, the IRS is a bureau of the treasury department.  It's a government agency.

And tax revenues DO NOT go to the Federal Reserve, M'kay?
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you raven you have made my point better than I could have.
Title 31 Sect 1321, the Internal Revenue Service is part of the Department of the Treasury, which is an agency in Puerto Rico, not the Treasury Department which is a department of the US government.
See also,
Diversified Metals Products, Inc.
   vs
T-Bow Company Trust, Internal Revenue Service and Steve Morgan -
where Richard R. Ward, attorney for the Department of Justice writes in his response to the suit;
"4. Denies that the Internal Revenue Service is an agency of the United States government but admits that the United States of America would be a proper party to this action."
I hope at least some on this board will at least read what I have written and verify that this is a matter of record. So if it is a matter of record and this is something that only about 1% of the population are aware of then what kind of trouble are we in?
Take a look at any bill be it a $1, $5, $10 and so on. It is a Federal Reserve note and not a bill of the US government and that is a direct violation of the Constitution. They have them minted at about $230/million and sell them back to us at face value plus charge us interest.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.cafrman.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 3:27:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report is a very interesting and volatile subject.
It shows just how corrupt this government is and how far they will go to drain every dollar they can out of our pockets.
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:17:39 PM EDT
[#5]
The founders only revolted when they could redress their complaints by no other means. A person that does not vote, or take any other part in our political process and then takes up arms against the government is not a revolutionary, he is a traitor, IMO.

-legrue

Link Posted: 6/2/2002 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Only a 'sudden' (and negative) change will move sheeple to action.
People with full stomachs, two cars in the garage and the corresponding debt are reluctant to change the status quo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top