Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2002 12:33:06 PM EDT
[url=http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=535&e=2&cid=535&u=/ap/20020531/ap_on_re_as/us_india_pakistan_67]U.S. Urges Americans to Leave India[/url]

If you're reading this post from India, GET ON THE NEXT PLANE OUTTA THERE!

-kill-9
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:36:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Kill,man........do you really want planes from India coming this way?

Take a boat,and let us know if any thing is glowing before you port.

Thanks,all other Americans
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 12:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey! Check out all those FAL's the Indian humps in the first AP photo are carrying! Something to be said for .308's commin at ya. Looks like ISLAMIC MILITANTS have killed a bunch of people by shooting across the border. We are still screening the old ladies in wheelchairs, polititians,kids comming back from grandmas and other American citizens at the airports arn't we??? Good deal cause we wouldn't want to screen any Arab Islamic militants cause we might offend one of them!! I haven't heard of any of these people causing any kind of problems in some time now!
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 4:13:30 PM EDT
[#3]
They need to get this over with. The last thing we need is more bombs rolling around the world.  Especally in Muslim hands.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]
shouldn't have your ass out of this country anyway.  [:)]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And let the radiation flow !!!
All around the world, eventually all over America.
[img]http://xzodus.com/nuke[1].gif[/img]

Say hello to the next generation of people with birth defects and extra limbs.
No hair for anyone, Now you will all be bald.
The shaved look will be in style along with huge sores all over the body!!!

It won't be pretty if this goes Nuclear.
View Quote

You are wrong...

Do you know how many above ground nuclear weapons tests were conducted all over the world before the test ban? Over 300 of all sizes. Including the two largest explosions ever created by man, the "Castle Bravo" shot by the US at 25Mt and the "Tsar Bomba" shot by the Russians at 50Mt. We have detonated nuclear weapons in the high atmosphere where the fallout WOULD travel almost regardless of how big the blast was.

The Five original nuclear powers have detonated over 1200 nuclear weapons all togeather.

Where are the world wide mutations?

India and Pakistan even if they used every bomb they had on each other would only pollute India and Pakistan. Most of their bombs simply are not big enough to throw radioactive material high enough to travel intercontinental distances. Predictions of intercontinental travel was based on the wide use of very large devices-c.25 Mt's each, detonated at 15-20,000 feet. This maximized the destructive potential of the shock wave AND also permitted the maximum spread of nuclear fallout. Huge bombs like this dont exist in the US and Russian inventories any more, no one else even made any, and its not beleved that India can produce a H bomb that big and Pakistan cant build H-bombs period. Now if we allow them to continue building weapons and improving on them THEN in a decade or so they MIGHT be able to produce H-bombs of that magnitude-maybe. I dont think India can finance the kind of program needed to mass produce H-bombs like the US and Russia did during the Cold War. She doesn't have the economy that can support such a program.

Of course this is another problem courtesy of Bill Clinton. The day after those countries detonated their first bombs, we should have attacked BOTH India and Pakistan and destroyed everything that had to do with nuclear weapons in both countries. Sadly that did not happen, so..

Its been 57 years since a nuclear weapon was last used in anger. And there was little or no recording of the aftermath-no CNN, no global media. People are forgetting why we have refrained from using them. I dont think that nuclear proliferation in the third world can be checked untill two countries like India and Pakistan actually DO fuck each other up and it gets broadcast on TV globally and recorded in living color for posterity. People even in the First World for the most part don't understand how nuclear weapons work, and in the Third World nuclear weapons are considered to be magic..

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont think that nuclear proliferation in the third world can be checked untill two countries like India and Pakistan actually DO fuck each other up and it gets broadcast on TV globally and recorded in living color for posterity. People even in the First World for the most part don't understand how nuclear weapons work, and in the Third World nuclear weapons are considered to be magic..
View Quote

Absolutly correct..

but wait.. we recently had an event that was of a horrific nature, and the media went [i]out[/i] of there way to hide the ugly footage. Thats why we still have Numbnuts running around saying "give peace a chance" and "Free, Free Palastine"  in our instutues of higher learning..

But again I agree with you 100%
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 5:34:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Had I ever gone to India, I would have left as soon as I couldn't find a good steak house......
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:52:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have left as soon as I couldn't find a good steak house......
View Quote

As a friend from Texas jokes, the people in India aren't that different from Texans.  They both worship cows.  They just express themselves differently.z
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top