Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2002 7:16:34 AM EDT
as we bomb the hell out of the "evil doers".
and damn them all to hell.
Some Suadi is currently standing in line to get a student visa. That is almost sure to get "approved" becuase we dont want to hurt their feelings...

thier reasoning...... just cause the cousion of this Saudi bombed/attacked the US in some way......  that does not mean he will... now that just not fair.. [whacko][whacko][whacko]

any one else agree that any Suadi that wants one ,, will get one?
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:41:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:54:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

any one else agree that any Suadi that wants one ,, will get one?
View Quote

Not much doubt.  Wouldn't want to profile.  That would be "wrong".  Meanwhile, my girlfriend, who is from Argentina & has a Masters from the US, is having a heck of a time getting her visa renewed.  INS says a computer can do her job (English->Spanish translation) just as well.  

As a sample, here's the paragraph above translated to Spanish & back by a computer:

[red]
Not much doubt. It would not wish to outline. Meanwhile, my fiancèe, who is of Argentina and has masters of the E.E.U.U., is having heck of a time that obtains its visa. The INS says a computer can in the same way make their work that.
[/red]

Yeah.  Great.  I try to explain to her that everything the federal government sticks its fingers into, it f*cks up.  ATF, INS, TLA.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#3]
HA, HA hA Haa!!!    LOL!!!
[b]fizassist[/b]

The fact that a computer is doing the translation is porbly why most of the VISA's are approved....

[ disclaimer ]
The above statement was a half ass attempt to convence myself that we [i]even[/i] [b]look[/b] at the damn applications. [/ disclaimer ]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top