Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2011 2:53:57 PM EDT
Not sure if this is is a dupe or not (I did a search) but, holy Jesus!!!  REALLY?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/article/210825/3/Grandmother-Loses-Custody-of-Girl-to-Father-Sex-Offender

MACCLENNY, Fla. –– Miranda Wilkerson will turn 4 in a couple of days, but right now her mother's family doesn't know if it will be there to wish her a happy birthday in person.

This month, a judge awarded custody to Miranda's father.

Miranda's mother, Trista Crews Coleman, was killed in a car wreck one month after Miranda was born. "She's been with me since she drew breath," said Rita Manning, Crews Coleman's mom and Miranda's grandmother.

Manning said the legal mess began in 1997 when Crews Coleman was 14 and met Donald Coleman, 38. "Next thing I know, I've got a grandchild on the way."

When Coleman and the teen married in May 1997, Manning signed off on it because of the baby on the way. "I signed for them to get married for that reason only."

But Coleman was arrested, and court records show he pleaded guilty to a sex crime involving a child under 16. He got probation and had to register as a sex offender. The Colemans had three children together, but in 2005 Manning said her daughter left him.

This douchebag is NOT this kiddo's parent in any shape or form but he IS a pervert (Convicted) and the judge is ready to turn the little girl over to this douche'....
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 3:03:54 PM EDT
[#1]
C'mon guys/gals, I can't be the only one upset about this (?).
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 3:05:34 PM EDT
[#2]
so wait, was the under age sex conviction for sleeping with the girl that he later married?
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
so wait, was the under age sex conviction for sleeping with the girl that he later married?

I "Think" so (?)  Girl was 14yrs old and "dad" was 38 (He WASN'T the father of the 4yr old).  For the judge to turn over custody to him
though is wrong on so many levels as far as I'm concerned.  You don't put toddler's in the hands of pedo's AFAIC......

'guess I'm just a hater though...
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 3:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I live 15 miles from Macclenny and you'd be amazed at the mouth breathing, window licking, trailer park crap that goes on in this county.
Link Posted: 7/14/2011 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah its hard for me to get worked up over this one.  the 'pedo' charge is for the girl he was married to for 10 years and had 3 kids with.  she later cheats on him with someone else and gets knocked up with kid #4 and has it while still married to shitbag husband.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top