Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2002 8:25:08 AM EDT
I heard a song on the radio this weekend- very patriotic, very catchy too.  The DJ said it was Toby Keith-
I don't remember many of the lyrics, but he mentions 9/11 and how we're going to kick the terrorist's asses.  I thought it was something like "Stars and Stripes Flying," but that's not it.
And no, it isn't "The Stars and Stripes, Where the Eagle flies" -(that's an entirely different song)
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:36:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#2]
The song is "Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue".
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:39:26 AM EDT
[#3]
NOT the "List".
It is "Courtesy of the Red White & Blue" AKA "The Angry American"

"we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way...."

-Mike
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:41:09 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks fellas!  AR15.COM comes through again!
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:43:00 AM EDT
[#5]

"we'll put a boot in your ass, it's the American way...."
View Quote

I thought he said "bullet"
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:43:49 AM EDT
[#6]
If any of you haven't heard it- it really is a great piece of non-PC music
Link Posted: 5/28/2002 8:45:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 12:22:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I heard it for the first time this evening. Damn good song. The mexicans next to me at the stoplight thought I was crazy for listening to country, but screw them, I had to turn it up. Is there a place where you can get streaming audio for this song? Video maybe?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top