[#1]
I wonder what Begala's cooking up this time. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#2]
What time (central)?
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 4:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Ted was great!

Paul Begala started feeding him a line about the necessity of the Brady bill and about "teenagers having access to fully automatic weapons".  Ted did an excellent job of illustrating the intent of our Founding Fathers when they drafted the 2nd Amendment. He even made a point out of how that during the LA riots, those that had semi-autos managed to keep their homes and businesses from being torched.

Obviously, none of this is new info for the AR15.com crowd, but it was nice to see the point being made in a national spotlight.

Crossfire is on again tonight at 11PM (EST) so set your VCRs if you would like to see it for yourself.  Ted's the third guest and comes on about 40 minutes through the program.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT 'cuz it's nearly Ted-time.
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:12:23 PM EDT
[#5]
For a transcript go to:

[url]http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0205/27/cf.00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 5/27/2002 9:17:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Ted did a good job.  Begala, could not stand to look at that guy before...still can't, apparently the only thing people do with an AK is go out and shoot hundreds of people in the streets. I guess I know a whole bunch of people with defective AK's.  Too bad Ted was choking half the time, he could have gotten in a few more excellent points.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top