Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2002 3:47:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:17:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I knew IT!! one of the flight attendants pissed off the Ninja who was riding the flight in disguise--probably didn't give him any extra peanuts.   (
The passengers
               included 190 Taiwanese, 14 people from Macau and Hong Kong, nine
               Chinese citizens, one Singaporean and one Swiss citizen.
View Quote
--I bet he was disguised as the Swiss, those Ninjas are SNEAKY).  He flipped out, cut everyones head off, and cut the plane into 4 pieces to hide the evidence, and used a wing to surf back to Japan.

Totally SWEET!!!

(Sorry, making light of a disaster like this is intended to lighten the mood--I do feel sorry for the friends and family of the passengers and crews.)
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:25:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if this will affect some of the TWA800 conspiracy theorists ideas on the possibility of a 747 breaking up while in flight.

....unless, of course, it REALLY was Ninjas!
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 6:41:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like a successful conclusion to a Red Chinese surface to air missle test.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top