Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/25/2002 4:09:58 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/689581/posts[/url]
And how many of those 2,500,000 "innocent" palestinians wildly cheered and renewed their vow to destroy Israel & America and  kill every Jew and every Christian in the world...
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, 9divdoc -

Do you ever have a single original thought pop into that substandard cranium of yours? All you ever do is repost crap from freerepublic.com, with the occasional worldnetdaily story. Is that all your limited intellect is capable of? Are you even able to come up with an original idea? Is that extra chromosome inhibiting your ability for independent thought? Have you always been a brainless cretin?

If you like freerepublic.com so much, why don't you go back there and stay there. You're a waste of bandwidth and a blight on this board. Get a fucking clue, moron.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/689589/posts[/url]
Reports From The South Tower
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

Do you ever have a single original thought pop into that substandard cranium of yours? All you ever do is repost crap from freerepublic.com, with the occasional worldnetdaily story. Is that all your limited intellect is capable of? Are you even able to come up with an original idea? Is that extra chromosome inhibiting your ability for independent thought? Have you always been a brainless cretin?

If you like freerepublic.com so much, why don't you go back there and stay there. You're a waste of bandwidth and a blight on this board. Get a fucking clue, moron.
View Quote

What's your problem, fella?  Been neglecting your meds?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 4:58:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

View Quote

I want to thank you for your remarks...at first.. well you can probably guess what my response was...but then I had to rethink it...in my dimished cranial capacity...
Its memorial day..and kinda damp and cold here..my injuries reminding me of better times..I think back to my pop...and his pains from both the Pacific Island Campaigns and my high school friends who didnt come back with me..and some still languishing in VA hospitals with sub standard care...I think back accross the years as I can pridefully state my relatives have fought in every single war this country has waged..I have visited the great Cival War battle fields...where my relatives from the North fought against those from the South. My family has always answered the call...many never came home to their little farms their wives and children...all so you can have the precious freedom to insult me..
I remember back to coming home from Vietnam in '70 to be met by UC Berkeley students yelling and throwing rocks and plastic baggies filled with dog shit and calling us names like "baby killers" and "war mongers" and how a young Marine and I were waiting for our hop back to Chicago...when a pretty little flower child walked up and asked us if we had just gotten back from Vietnam..we both enthusiastically said "yes" and she spit in his face and called him a murderer...
So there you go boy....me and my friends & family's gift to you...our blood for your vile invectives....enjoy it...and thank a vet..
Thanks for reminding me...of just what we sacrificed and for who...
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I want to thank you for your remarks...at first.. well you can probably guess what my response was...but then I had to rethink it...in my dimished cranial capacity...
Its memorial day..and kinda damp and cold here..my injuries reminding me of better times..I think back to my pop...and his pains from both the Pacific Island Campaigns and my high school friends who didnt come back with me..and some still languishing in VA hospitals with sub standard care...I think back accross the years as I can pridefully state my relatives have fought in every single war this country has waged..I have visited the great Cival War battle fields...where my relatives from the North fought against those from the South. My family has always answered the call...many never came home to their little farms their wives and children...all so you can have the precious freedom to insult me..
I remember back to coming home from Vietnam in '70 to be met by UC Berkeley students yelling and throwing rocks and plastic baggies filled with dog shit and calling us names like "baby killers" and "war mongers" and how a young Marine and I were waiting for our hop back to Chicago...when a pretty little flower child walked up and asked us if we had just gotten back from Vietnam..we both enthusiastically said "yes" and she spit in his face and called him a murderer...
So there you go boy....me and my friends & family's gift to you...our blood for your vile invectives....enjoy it...and thank a vet..
View Quote

BRAVO! Well said!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:03:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

View Quote

Dude, try the decaf next time.......
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:05:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

View Quote

What's your problem, fella?  Been neglecting your meds?
View Quote

No doubt!  Man steel rat, WTF was that all about?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:09:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

View Quote

Chill out man.  Take a look at the code of conduct a bit.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:13:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:16:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

View Quote

View Quote

wow, my utmost respect to you.. if i may ask, what co. bat.?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Steel Rat's sig pic dissappeared.  Draw your own conclusions.
View Quote

Deleted???
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Steel Rat's sig pic dissappeared.  Draw your own conclusions.
View Quote

What was his sig pic? I don't recall
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
ChrisLe - Looked like a futuristic comic character or something.  I don't follow comics, so I don't know.
View Quote

Thanks..Neither do I (follow comics). That explains why i couldn't recall
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#16]
9divdoc...thanks for the links. all americans should read them!

thanks for your service and god bless america.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 5:55:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

View Quote

Sweet Jesus!!! Why?!?! Dude, that was mean!!

-T.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:10:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Vengence is a dish best served cold but when complacency tries to settle itself in everyone's conscious minds we all need to read these things and remember why we're at war with any and ALL people who want to destroy this country and all it stands for.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

View Quote

How do you REALLY feel?  

Please get off the fence here.

You keep beating around the bush. [stick]

Your too settle. Could you plese open up and tell it like you want to?
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:25:59 PM EDT
[#21]
steel rat,
totally uncalled for...
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:33:35 PM EDT
[#22]
The Survivalist.. served most of my time 69-70 with Alpha 2/39th 9th Inf Div
out of FSB Schroeder...(Col Hackworth OJT'd in our unit)..as the 9th Div pulled out of Vietnam my MOS being in short supply I got relocated to the 6/31st ..the story is that of our Lt.. I was his medic in both units.
[img]http://www.mrfa.org/Pics/9th_mem2.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.ranger.org/usara/s1/bio/maguirebio.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
ChrisLe - Looked like a futuristic comic character or something.  I don't follow comics, so I don't know.
View Quote

DoubleFeed - I've never had a "sig pic" of any kind on this board.  You have no clue what you're talking about, or who you're talking about.

The reason I flamed 9divdoc is all he seems to do here is repost links from Freerepublic.com.  And it's always jingoistic banalities and well-worn political claptrap.  It's a waste of bandwidth, and it's all old news.  Worse, 9divdoc seems to think that Freerepublic.com is a news source.  It's not.  It's a bunch of cretins posting uninteresting bullshit, and I'd prefer that it stays there and doesn't spill over here.

9divdoc doesn't seem to be able to contribute a single thing to this "discussion" board.  Rather, the only thing he's capable of doing is cutting & pasting links to stupid threads from other boards.

The fact that he posted a reply to my flame was encouraging, but it was filled with a bunch of whiney "I'm the victim" crap that makes me want to puke.  You went to 'Nam?  Good for you.  I guess that means you now have Carte Blanche to act like a moron on message boards.

Let me give you a clue - if I wanted to read the bullshit over on Freerepublic.com, I'd go there and read it.  But I don't, so I don't.  And I don't need you dragging it over here several times a day.

Give it a rest.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#25]
9divdoc, thanks for your service to our country. And as to your reply, I think it showed real class.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Perhaps you may not want to click on the link, Steel_Rat.

Although, you're pretty good with the trash-talk... [flame]

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hey, 9divdoc -

View Quote

I think wacking off too much will do this to a person........or is it not wacking off enough.....Oh well, I forget.

Nicely put 9divdoc and GB on Memorial Day.

[marines]

(yea I know the animation is Marines, but it was as close as I could get -- sorry)
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Steel_Rat,

::: DO NOT READ HIS POSTS :::
if you do...

::: DO NOT CLICK THE LINK :::
if you do...

::: DO NOT EAT THE CHEESE :::
if you do...

who cares ?  EAT THE CHEESE !

rats are too stupid to not eat the cheese...

P.S.  F*CK OFF  Steel_Rat

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:25:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The fact that he posted a reply to my flame was encouraging, but it was filled with a bunch of whiney "I'm the victim" crap that makes me want to puke.  You went to 'Nam?  Good for you.  I guess that means you now have Carte Blanche to act like a moron on message boards.

Let me give you a clue - if I wanted to read the bullshit over on Freerepublic.com, I'd go there and read it.  But I don't, so I don't.  And I don't need you dragging it over here several times a day.

Give it a rest.
View Quote

Dude, its blatantly obvious that the only one whining here is [b]YOU[/b].

If you don't like his posts JUST DON'T READ THEM. That way, you can then spare us your little tantrums aferward...
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:30:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#31]
9divdoc:

In the law office that I work in there is a retired high ranking officer who volunteers his time for public benefit.  Every Memorial Day I tell him "thank you for your service."  I suspect I will utter those words again come Tuesday.

So to, 9divdoc, would I also like to thank you for your service.  I cannot imagine what you went through for this Country.  I hope to someday meet you at a WI shoot and thank you in person.

Thank at least one vet in the coming days for what you now have.  Yes, Steel_Rat, you can even thank them for giving you the Freedom of Speech that you seem to abuse in this thread.

Thank you veterans!
[marines]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
9divdoc, thanks for your service to our country. And as to your reply, I think it showed real class.
View Quote

I'll second that.

As far as you, steel_ratturd:
If I may you your own words-
You're a waste of bandwidth and a blight on this board. Get a fucking clue, moron.

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Gentlemen,
  Just a cherry with my $.02... I browse this forum because it is home to an incredible pooling of knowledge, experience and insight.  I am hoping this site is not populated with many more like our rodent friend.  He and those like him are the ones who are a waste of bandwith, not to mention oxygen.  Moderators, I am slightly suprised that he is still posting here at all.  Just my $.02.

steel rat,
    It really gives me a warm and fuzzy knowing that "rats" like you are the ones who enjoy the fruits of my labor and that of my predecessors like 9divdoc.  I'll be sure to keep you in mind on my next patrol.  I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and assume you have not served in the military.  Enjoy all that right to bear arms you have and what was that other one... oh yeah, free speech. Enjoy that as well, but while you are at it why don't you respect others right to post whatever they want as well.  If you don't like 9divdoc's posts DON'T F*CKING READ THEM.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:10:09 PM EDT
[#34]
I usually lurk here. Lurking is not contributing.

9divdoc post and link seems to be a contribution to me, I guess that makes me a brainless, extra chromosome, cretin moron as well. If you do not want to read the stuff at freerepublic.com don’t. But that is no reason to have a childish nasty name calling fit.

My guess is you weren’t breast feed when you were a kid. Well if name-calling makes you feel better that’s OK. I don’t think 9divdoc feels the least bit thrented by your tantrum. Now, clean out you diaper take your nap and play nice next time.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Steel_Rat,

if you do...

if you do...

if you do...

who cares ?  EAT THE CHEESE !

rats are too stupid to not eat the cheese...

P.S.  F*CK OFF  Steel_Rat

View Quote

Well Said.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:42:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The reason I flamed 9divdoc is...

<<< Snip!! >>>
View Quote

...because you have the mind of a tick.  

As EVERYONE has already said, if you don't like [b]9divdoc's[/b] posts or links, [b]DONT READ THEM.[/b]

Quoted:
It's a waste of bandwidth... and I'd prefer that it stays there and doesn't spill over here.
View Quote

Hate to burst your bubble there [b]Scat_Rat[/b] but whosever anus scabs you joyfully gnawed on all last night thinking it would make you owner of this forum really took you for a ride.

Newsflash cornhole - this ain't your forum.

Quoted:
View Quote

No - it makes [b]9divdoc[/b] more of a man, hero, patriot and more courageous, admirable and respected than the likes of you could ever dream of in a thousand lifetimes.

Knowing who you're throwing your sh!t on obviously hasn't phased you a bit, you just keep shoveling out more bile, all the while making yourself more and more offensive to all here.

It's obvious you're either an overindulged 14-year-old, snot-picking, kitten-kicking, mentally-retarded dweeb who drinks his own pee in the bathtub OR you've already reached the pinnacle of your life and looked around at your pointless, pathetic, lonely, friendless, JefferyDahmeresque life and lash out at anyone or anything who happens to catch your infantile attention and distract you from your daily ritual of collecting roadkill for your late-night pleasure-toys.

BTW, despite what your momma told you, those little white worms that crawl out of your anus at night are not your "friends" so stop giving them names.

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:44:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Steel_Rat, you belong over at DU.  Please go there.  You will fit right in.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Steel-Rat, that was the most ignorant post I have ever read. I cannot imagine why you would be so hateful to someone who posted a tribute to the victims of this attack. Are you Muslim?  In any case, Congratulations, you win the "EVIL BASTARD OF THE BOARD AWARD."
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 8:57:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Hey The_Macallen.  Are you going to the BRC?  If so, I want to buy you a drink!  Look for me at the campground.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#41]
The_Macallen:

[8D]
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:28:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Hey The_Macallen.  Are you going to the BRC?  If so, I want to buy you a drink!  Look for me at the campground.
View Quote

Sorry, gotta keep working to pay Tom Dasshole's salary.

Thanks for the offer though.
Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:39:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Steel_Rat,

Your replies in this thread have been outrageous and in violation of the posted conduct codes.  Consider yourself warned, at least by me.  

Link Posted: 5/25/2002 9:53:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The reason I flamed 9divdoc is all he seems to do here is repost links from Freerepublic.com.  And it's always jingoistic banalities and well-worn political claptrap.  It's a waste of bandwidth, and it's all old news.  Worse, 9divdoc seems to think that Freerepublic.com is a news source.  It's not.  It's a bunch of cretins posting uninteresting bullshit, and I'd prefer that it stays there and doesn't spill over here.

9divdoc doesn't seem to be able to contribute a single thing to this "discussion" board.  Rather, the only thing he's capable of doing is cutting & pasting links to stupid threads from other boards.

Give it a rest.
View Quote

SteelRat, why don't you give it a rest!!!

9divdoc is a Dues paying member of this site & this is a GENERAL DISCUSSION forum!

When 9divdoc posts a link to an article or site he is actually taking up less bandwidth than if he posted the entire article &
it gives the reader the OPTION of clicking on the link.
 He's simply posting a link to an article readers of this site MAY find interesting.

SteelRat, you obviously make the CHOICE to log on to AR15.com & participate & the forums.
 If you don't like what's posted on the General Discussion forum then Don't log on to this site OR Don't click on the G.D. forum.

You have a brain capable of some cognitive ability & mental recall, correct?

If you remember you don't like 9divdoc's posts,

THEN DON'T CLICK ON THE FUCKING THREAD MORON!!!

How much bandwidth does 9divdocs single post with a link consume?

How much bandwidth has this thread consumed because of all the replies provoked by your asinine post ?!?
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 3:26:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The reason I flamed 9divdoc is all he seems to do here is repost links from Freerepublic.com.
View Quote

Don't click on the threads he authors.

And it's always jingoistic banalities and well-worn political claptrap.  It's a waste of bandwidth, and it's all old news.
View Quote

In your opinion I see.  Why are you concerned about bandwidth are YOU footing the bill for this site?

View Quote

Let US vote on who the moron is here. Start a thread poll. You'll LOSE buddy. haha[:D]

View Quote

Hey Moron, again, if you don't want to read the "bullshit," don't click on the stuff he authors!

Give it a rest.
View Quote

I suggest you do, so does BigPig.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Hey Steel Rat , have you ever heard of the term " its a free country " ???

If you dont like what someone post then skip it and move on or get your own board where you set the rules , until then keep your stupid mouth shut.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:40:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#48]
9divdoc = Hero.
Steel_Rat = Dickhead.
Link Posted: 5/26/2002 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The reason I flamed 9divdoc is all he seems to do here is repost links from Freerepublic.com.  And it's always jingoistic banalities and well-worn political claptrap.  It's a waste of bandwidth, and it's all old news.  
View Quote

I like reading the free republic links. Waste of bandwidth, ha, what a bunch of horse shit. Do you really think 5 lines of text is a drop in the bucket? Also, the free republic links are usually news items, from AP etc, with discussion below. I read the news and skip the discussion. It's quite handy. I don't have to browse to another site.

If you don't like his posts don't click on them you fucking asshole.

He pulled this same crap a week ago and not many noticed: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=117754[/url]

Link Posted: 5/27/2002 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top