Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/21/2002 8:56:42 AM EDT
[url]http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/05/21/eu.palestinians/index.html[/url]

These frogs have the collective IQ of ice cube.  Yeah, let's take in these SOBs and feed them and cloth them so they can go out and spread messages of their oh-so-peaceful religion.

I wonder if MOSSAD is planning welcome parties for these guys.  Wouldn't surprise me if some of them suddenly suffer food poisoning, fall down a tall building, or just have a major brain drain. [frag]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 9:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Thirty years ago, I would have unhesitatingly said, of course, the Mossad has a plan, man!

I think that Israel has lost a lot over the last thirty years or so.

Even so, I cannot imagine that the Mossad would not at least consider capping these POSs!

But we've gotten a look at the 'newer, kinder, gentler Israel' and I'm not certain that I like what I see.

Eric The(ButThat'sJustMe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 5/21/2002 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Eu took the initiative under three major components:

1)The Vatican wanted out of the Nativity Church the Pals, doesen't matter where.
2) USA, in the shape of the US. State Secretary mr. Powell wanted out of the Nativity Church the Pals, doesen't matter where.
3) Berlusconi wanted to achieve a diplomatic success, to gain where US policy failed, and out of the Nativity Church the Pals, doesen't matter where.

Simple questions:
1)why the heck those Palestinians, charged of many murders, are welcomed in my country instead to find hospitality in the Pope's house, or Mr. Powell's house, or mr. Berlusconi's house?
2)Why (using a argument so dear to subsailor) should my taxpayer money used to feed and host supposed terrorists?

Thanks for the attention...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top