Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 7:53:23 PM EDT
thats why they dumped the body so quickly.  i know he had some look-a-likes.

what do yall think?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:56:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Bodies of Muslims must be in the ground (sunk?) within 24 hours of death
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
They aren't going to make an announcement without being 100% sure
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I think the dead horse has been beat enough.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I think he is in Argentina with Hitler.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And Elvis...and JFK.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:25:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Nope, He's dead. If it wasn't him a video later of him saying "ha ha you missed me" would make Obama look like a complete moronic dumbass. Obama is way too narcissistic to risk that. Obama just wanted to kill him in the most nonoffensive manner possible so he thought dumping him overboard would be the less offensive choice to the rop.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah right. If they know they got the wrong guy, no way they announce it. Then the real UBL would just make a video to make them look stupid.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nope, He's dead. If it wasn't him a video later of him saying "ha ha you missed me" would make Obama look like a complete moronic dumbass. Obama is way too narcissistic to risk that. Obama just wanted to kill him in the most nonoffensive manner possible so he thought dumping him overboard would be the less offensive choice to the rop.  

If I were Osama, I'd make the "haha you got the wrong guy" video years ago just to create doubt that I was really killed.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Even if he is dead the look-alikes will probably make the video to make obama look like a dumbass
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:59:11 PM EDT
[#10]
If I was OBL and the Infidel Americans were claiming that I was dead, I'd go along with it.  Heck, I'd even wrap myself in an American flag and celibrate at ground zero.  Why not?  No more life on the run.  No more living like a prisoner.  Heck, leave that crazy jihad stuff to the young fanatics.  It all gets old after a while.

Yes, if I was OBL and the Americans whacked the wrong guy, I wouldn't argue.  I'd retire someplace nice with three or four of my prettiest wives and I'd work on my suntan.  Maybe I'd even play some golf.

Jihad is a young man's game, and they can have it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 8:59:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I were Osama, I'd make the "haha you got the wrong guy" video years ago just to create doubt that I was really killed.

In for the LULZ when the Talibonbon's release the tape UBL made for this very occassion two years ago to Al Jazeer on Zero's birfday.
-SS

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:04:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They aren't going to make an announcement without being 100% sure

This. Thats why I might be able to consider a conspiracy that involves him being dead already, or killed in a different way different place but no way he is alive. Way too embarrassing for him to turn up alive!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:07:15 PM EDT
[#14]
or he was killed long ago, and just pretended like he was killed recently.  dumped body, and no one will ever know.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:11:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:14:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Even if he is dead the look-alikes will probably make the video to make obama look like a dumbass

Then we win twice.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:16:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Elvis...and JFK.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#18]
The way I see it one of two things happened.First scenario is he was killed long ago and the US now has other things to deal with they deem more important so they staged this assault and dumped his body in the ocean so no third party could ever determine time of death.Second scenario is this wasn't his mansion instead it was in fact his prison and he had outlived his usefullness to his handlers so the US who now has other things to deal with that they deem more important swoops in with helicopters and kills him as if they had just discovered his hideout.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And Elvis...and JFK.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2011/05/02/tupac-osama-460.jpg

Is that Lenin in the watercolor?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:27:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

thats why they dumped the body so quickly.  i know he had some look-a-likes.

what do yall think?

There would be an immediate release of a video from OBL taunting us.  But instead, there are mourners.  Crying mourners.  You are sadly mistaken.

Have you used recreational pharmaceuticals?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

With Hitler, yes. Argentina? No. Farther Deeper south.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top