Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 5:48:42 PM EDT
I think it was a burden lifted off of a dear friend of ours who lost her husband in Afghanistan...This was a good night for so many hurt families.

––-
Sorry to not be so nice, but news just out is that Bin Laden is finally DEAD! FINALLY!!!! I have tears in my eyes. That bastard ruined my life as I knew it. GOOD RIDDANCE. He was a WASTE of air.
––-
I like to think before Bin Laden goes to hell that he will make a trip to heaven so _ _ _  an other great US soilders can take turns kicking his ass!!!!
––-
A day of celebration!!! _ _ _ is just ONE face that we laid to rest because of Bin Laden and his henchmen. Justice is finally served.
––-
IS there anyplace in town that is celebrating that I could go???? I'll wake the kids up and GO!!!!!!!
––-
putting my flag out NOW on the lawn!
––-
I hear people cheering outside by the church as I put it out
––-
Good morning America. I ♥ you.
––-

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]

HMMM smilies seem not to be working for me that was supposed to be the flag at 1/2 mast one

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuckin' dust.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I hope she can get some "closure".

RIP
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.  Thanks for posting those.  Don't know what to say.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:53:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm starting to get annoyed at the people who are wringing their hands over this.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 5:05:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Bump for day crew
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:52:19 AM EDT
[#8]
I ain't blaming this on dust, that fine woman's loss and her reaction to this just flat out bring tears to my eyes.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 6:57:06 AM EDT
[#10]
I am not military but have the greatest respect for those that are.

People forget that soldiers that give the ultimate sacrifice aren't the only victim. That was someone's daughter, son, spouse, and possibly father. Every time I see someone on TV griping about how these situations are handled I become enraged. Tell that six year old girl that lost her daddy how we shouldn't kill OBL. Explain to the nine year old boy that will never know his dad that we shouldn't stand up and fight, tell him his dad died for no reason. You go knock on the door of the house in the next town over and tell that couple that buried their son that it was all for nothing.

The World Trade Center is the same way. They will show the list of "victims" on the television but that isn't anywhere near the actual number. All of those people had friends and family, now what is the true number?  The numbers become staggering.

It saddens me to know that my two year old son will never know the comfort that I grew up with that we were safe here on the continental US.

Now let's add up all of BL victims. Am I mad that one of the main guys responsible for all these victims go shot in the face?  Your damn right I am mad, the sonofabitch got off easy. He deserved a lot worse but the Seals did what they had to to keep from adding to our list of victims.

Its a crying shame that so many people have lost so much just to give these idiots the freedom to talk about how wrong their sacrifice was.

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 7:02:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for sharing.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top