Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2011 8:12:14 PM EDT
Terrible thing to wake up to tonight. If we are reacting like this........I can just imagine how my boss is going to be in the morning.

A: I suppose it had to happen on someone's watch.

B: I remember Frank Borman being in the White House to remind Nixon at the 1st moon landing to remind him that even though it happened on his watch, the bulk of the work happened during the previous administrations.

C: Hate to be a wet blanket, but look at things one way at least. OBL probably knew he wasn't going to live forever, was decently smart, so one should wonder about what preperations he made for the future.

D: Watch out for idiots shooting in the air tonight.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:14:30 PM EDT
[#1]
A. I hope OBL knew he was about to die.

B. I hope it hurt real bad.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#2]
usama is dead
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:15:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A. I hope OBL knew he was about to die.

B. I hope it hurt real bad.

I approve of this post 100%
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Who's Usama?

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#5]
hes dead jim

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#6]
My liberal boss will be insufferable tomorrow.

Fuck it. I can suck it up and smile anyway, knowing that shitheel cavedweller is finally dead.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Why are you posting this bullshit in every OBL thread ?
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:13:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My liberal boss will be insufferable tomorrow.

Fuck it. I can suck it up and smile anyway, knowing that shitheel cavedweller is finally dead.

Actually, my boss is FAR, FAR right wing and I suspect he will be insufferable because of whose watch it happened on.

Right wingers on the left, left wingers on the right.....and I suspect most of them will be as clueless as Milton Bradley might be.

Bad people come and bad people go but there is always another one to take their place. After all, look how long Abu Nidal was around.

At best, I'm afraid the battle is not over. Ie, does one think Putin is glad tonight that his problems with the Chechens are now over?

I'm not too terribly unhappy that he is dead, but I withhold my joy with baited breath.

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top