Posted: 4/30/2011 7:05:29 PM EDT
Kyle is as good as Dale Jr. is bad.

KBFTMFW
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

KBFTMFW
Dale Jr has as much class as Kyle doesnt though.

Im just saying

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Quoted:

KBFTMFW

Im just saying

Plus Fucking ONE!

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
he's an arrogant bug-eyed POS, but you have to give him credit. he knows how to win.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:17:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Dale Jr only races because of his name. If he was joe blow off the street, he would have been not been signed on my any of the race teams because he wouldn't have been good enough.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Dale Jr only races because of his name. If he was joe blow off the street, he would have been not been signed on my any of the race teams because he wouldn't have been good enough.

yep, 18 wins isn't good enough

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many years he been in?

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

does it matter?

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Winner's win and Losers lose.... Both will find a way.

Class please.. I love Jr.s retarded post race interviews.  Head down where the camera can't see his face, Mumbling like boomhower.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

does it matter?

18 career wins in over 10 years is NOT an elite NASCAR driver.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Right!  I guess Kyle got in cause of his good looks, and not because of his brother.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

does it matter?

18 career wins in over 10 years is NOT an elite NASCAR driver.

where did anyone say anything about being elite?

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:24:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Class please.. I love Jr.s retarded post race interviews.  Head down where the camera can't see his face, Mumbling like boomhower.

Class?!?  Kyle has none, and after reading this thread apparently neither do his fans.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:25:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Dont know if Ive ever heard Jr. tell his crew chief that someone better not be at his trailer after the race. Referring to Denny Hamlin last year at Richmond IIRC.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:31:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Early in his career before he became the intimidator that people remember Dale Sr. was a lot like Kyle Busch is today. Got pissed off if he didn't win. Walked out of interviews if they asked a dumb question, skipped interviews all together at ends of races. Was just as squirrely as Kyle.

It wasn't till he moved to RCR that Richard put some calm into him and got him thinking big picture instead of beating and banging to gain every spot that he became the person that people mostly remember.

In fact in 1979 and the early 80's a lot of the press/fans would say a lot of similar things about Dale Sr. that they say about Kyle now.

I'm not really a fan of Kyle but I always like to point that out to people...plus he knows how to wheel a car.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Early in his career before he became the intimidator that people remember Dale Sr. was a lot like Kyle Busch is today. Got pissed off if he didn't win. Walked out of interviews if they asked a dumb question, skipped interviews all together at ends of races. Was just as squirrely as Kyle.

It wasn't till he moved to RCR that Richard put some calm into him and got him thinking big picture instead of beating and banging to gain every spot that he became the person that people mostly remember.

In fact in 1979 and the early 80's a lot of the press/fans would say a lot of similar things about Dale Sr. that they say about Kyle now.

I'm not really a fan of Kyle but I always like to point that out to people...plus he knows how to wheel a car.
Yes he does.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:46:34 PM EDT
[#17]
He can drive.    But ever since I saw him smash that beautiful custom made Gibson guitar that was awarded after the Nashville race a couple years ago,  I lost all respect.   Because he has no respect.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:56:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dont know if Ive ever heard Jr. tell his crew chief that someone better not be at his trailer after the race. Referring to Denny Hamlin last year at Richmond IIRC.

My point exactly about JR. He doesn't care if he wins  this whole racing thing is a big inconveinence to him.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:01:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

My point exactly about JR. He doesn't care if he wins  this whole racing thing is a big inconveinence to him.

Yea he is just out for a weekend drive.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Dale Jr couldn't win if he was the only one racing.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Right!  I guess Kyle got in cause of his good looks, and not because of his brother.  

Uh you know Kurt and Kyle made it into the top tiers of Nascar at nearly the same time right?  Kurt in 2000, Kyle in 2001.

And you know that Kyle is the reason why all Nascar competitors need to be 18 right?  Old guys didn't like their butt kicked by a 16 year old.  

And you know who Dale Jr's dad is right?

And you know what kind of results Kyle and Jr have don't you?

Hey if you're a Jr fan more power to you.  But to say Kyle got his ride because of Kurt is
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:03:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Kyle just hasn't met his Jimmy Spencer....yet.

In todays NASCAR that may never happen.

As far as Jr goes, he needs a father figure on his pit box. He needs some one to ask him "what is the car doing and what do you need, other wise shut the F up and drive the car, we'll fix it." He was winning while Sr was alive. His Richard Pryor imitation in the Corvette a few years ago took the fire out of his belly. IMHO
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:04:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

KBFTMFW

Damn, he's pretty fuckin good then.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

KBFTMFW

Im just saying

He proved otherwise several years ago, shortly before he proved he wasn't worth what he was asking.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 7:13:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Kyle just hasn't met his Jimmy Spencer....yet.

In todays NASCAR that may never happen.

As far as Jr goes, he needs a father figure on his pit box. He needs some one to ask him "what is the car doing and what do you need, other wise shut the F up and drive the car, we'll fix it." He was winning while Sr was alive. His Richard Pryor imitation in the Corvette a few years ago took the fire out of his belly. IMHO

He may race better in the future with his current crew chief and/or a new one. However if you watch Dale Jr. in the car and out the car it's obvious he is doing everything he can to not be his father. If he was more like his father I can count a few more wins he would have. If it comes down to the last lap and Jr. is second and would require a bump to win...he'll never do it because he doesn't want to be the Intimidator Jr.

I don't blame him, it's just the way it is.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He can drive.    But ever since I saw him smash that beautiful custom made Gibson guitar that was awarded after the Nashville race a couple years ago,  I lost all respect.   Because he has no respect.

He smashed up that custom Gibson and gave a piece of it to EVERYONE on his team.  He said the win was a team effort and they all deserved a piece of the trophy.  IMO that shows alot of class and respect.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 10:00:28 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He smashed up that custom Gibson and gave a piece of it to EVERYONE on his team.  He said the win was a team effort and they all deserved a piece of the trophy.  IMO that shows alot of class and respect.

Bullshit save attempt when he realized what an asshole he was. Kid can drive, restarts like no other current driver. Went to charm school in the off season, have you noticed he is no where near the prick he used to be when he does not win. Struggled to find sponsors for his winning truck team because of what an asshole he acted like post race when he did not win. One hell of a driver and the sport needs a bad guy, I love to root against him and the other Gibbs drivers. Fuck Kyle and TRD.

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:27:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit save attempt when he realized what an asshole he was. Kid can drive, restarts like no other current driver. Went to charm school in the off season, have you noticed he is no where near the prick he used to be when he does not win. Struggled to find sponsors for his winning truck team because of what an asshole he acted like post race when he did not win. One hell of a driver and the sport needs a bad guy, I love to root against him and the other Gibbs drivers. Fuck Kyle and TRD.

Enjoy rooting against him and Gibbs, as that is all that Jr. Nation has left.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#29]
haters gonna hate.

he's good for NASCAR
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Class?!?  Kyle has none, and after reading this thread apparently neither do his fans.

+1000

KB is a little twat and the only time you'll see him attempt an interview is when he runs good or wins.............a true racer with class will give an interview regardless of his finishing position because a true racer realizes that he is there for the fans and not the other way around. It's just too bad Stuck throttles in Toyota's were only on street cars.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Now I really hate him.

<Que the Val Kilmer in Tombstone pic.>

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#32]
I like how everybody always bitches about Jr, but yet he is still the highest paid driver in NASCAR, because everybody buys his merchandise. Just proves you dont have to be the best driver and win the most races to make it in NASCAR.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top