Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2011 6:24:54 PM EDT
I sent a vintage optic to a buyer on 4/18 by Priority Mail and he contacted me the other day wondering where it was. I told him if it did not show up in todays mail to let me know. He contacted me today and told me all was well and that the kid next door had stolen the package off his front porch and the kid was seen by his Dad playing with it. Of course the kid hid it but under interrogation produced it.

Small wonder folks don't want other's kids in their yard. I hope the kid got his ass tanned red over it.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:30:38 PM EDT
[#1]
"And I'd have got away with it, too, if it wasn't for your thread title and their dog."

Ruh roh....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top