Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2011 7:07:37 PM EDT
i'm trying to upload a video from a burned dvd i have to my computer. i'm able to watch it on cyberlink and WMP but cannot find a way to get it to store on my harddrive to email. tried dragging the file to the desktop and to other files but it only makes shortcuts

what say you arfcom?
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
FIRST!

It's kind of complicated.

Download DVD decrypter and at the top choose mode IF_ (I forget the last letter but it don't matter). Start the process and complete.

Download a converting program such as PSPVIDEO9. Now convert that file you made with DVD decrypter to something like MPEG4 or WMV with PSPVIDEO9.

Ta da!
Link Posted: 3/30/2011 7:15:21 PM EDT
[#2]
saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! thanks dood. on it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:07:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! thanks dood. on it.

alright NOW how do i convert a (.wlmp) file to mpeg or whatever?

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:31:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FIRST!

It's kind of complicated.

Download DVD decrypter and at the top choose mode IF_ (I forget the last letter but it don't matter). Start the process and complete.

Download a converting program such as PSPVIDEO9. Now convert that file you made with DVD decrypter to something like MPEG4 or WMV with PSPVIDEO9.

Ta da!

This.

Link Posted: 4/29/2011 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Here

thanks.

douche.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top