Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2011 10:25:46 AM EDT
I am thinking of purchasing some AR stuff from this online store.  I did a search here on the site and I did not find anything but my searchfu could just be off today.  Does anyone know anything about them?  Good, bad etc would be wonderful to know.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:17:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I just recently purchased a UBR and some other random parts from them. got it all in three days!

I also received a call from an employee because i ordered a buffer tube(for a different project) with the UBR order and they called to tell me that I don't need a buffer tube with the UBR stock. So it was just good to know that they were paying attention. Even though I needed the buffer tube for something else.

I say they are good to go
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:39:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay, great!  Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 7:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered some MagPul things thatbwere out of stock at the other big name places.  My order was at my house in 4 days.  I love this store.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I have bought from them in the past and they are GTG in my book ,If I remember right the owners name is Justin and was a nice guy that answered questions I had about a product I bought from him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top