Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2011 6:22:46 PM EDT
I didn't know GD was full of them.

Google must be getting hammered with hits like:

1. wtf is possum iodid

2. newcular, what's that cause I need to prove another fizzasict wrong on arfcom GD

3. what state is jupan in cause I can't find on my taco bell menu

just sayin
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#1]
babnana, just sayin.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:28:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you thought about fertilizing you lawn this spring?  
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

1. wtf is possum iodid
2. newcular, what's that cause I need to prove another fizzasict wrong on arfcom GD

just sayin

I figured ARFCOM has more "experts" per click than any other website in history. Why should "Fisicks" be any different?

ETA: we do have a diverse and well schooled bunch. No shortage of former Submariners with Nuke experience either.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Actually, yes. I have Pensacola Bahia I am trying grow...very impressive.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#5]
What does physical education have to do with nuclear stuff?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. wtf is possum iodid

just sayin

I figured ARFCOM has more "experts" per click than any other website in history. Why should "Fisicks" be any different?

ETA: we do have a diverse and well schooled bunch. No shortage of former Submariners with Nuke experience either.

I wouldn't listen to those sub fags...

, surface nuke ET here,

by the way I am currently out in Pittsburg with the Bettis Atomic Power Laboratory guys on temp orders learning about some system upgrades we are getting... and it is pretty interesting picking the brains of some of the big brains out here as they consult with the ships we have out near Japan on what they should do.  The expertise on some of the lab and design guys is amazing and it makes me feel pretty stupid in comparison, these are the guys that write our munuals and we turn to when we (sub and surface) turn to when we can't solve an issue on the nuke side of things.

-mike

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top