Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2011 4:18:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:21:37 AM EDT
[#1]
It would be nice if this positive PR would spill over for us serfs and perhaps get cans de-listed from the '34 NFA.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:23:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It would be nice if this positive PR would spill over for us serfs and perhaps get cans de-listed from the '34 NFA.

Yeah really, I want cool toys too.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:25:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I worry about a police officer not mounting one properly, having a baffle strike, accidentally killing someone [or their dog] and screwing up cans for everyone.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:42:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I worry about a police officer not mounting one properly, having a baffle strike, accidentally killing someone [or their dog] and screwing up cans for everyone.

Shit, that is too complex.  He could just trip and have the trigger hang on some gear in FA, and send a burst God only knows where.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:43:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder why there is a police training facility so close to a residential neighborhood.

Someone did not plan this as neatly as they could have (either the developer for the housing, or the site planner for the training facility)

That being said, God isn't making any more land...so you gotta put it somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:43:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shit, that is too complex.  He could just trip and have the trigger hang on some gear in FA, and send a burst God only knows where.

yeah you could kill somebody's grandpa that way
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:44:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Wow, who knew? Loud things suck!

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:45:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you serious or was this meant to be a joke that just wasn't that funny?

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:48:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What's weird is that I believe in France it is law that you must use cans at the range. I have never understood the logic of the can ban. It would be nice to have on those crisp clear mornings when you want to plink and drink coffee.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 4:49:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think they can handle it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:04:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:18:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's weird is that I believe in France it is law that you must use cans at the range. I have never understood the logic of the can ban. It would be nice to have on those crisp clear mornings when you want to plink and drink coffee.

Most European countries that allow guns allow suppressors. Some require them.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:20:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Who would have thought...

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:25:11 AM EDT
[#14]
It makes sense.  If the police are going to cap a bad guy in your neighborhood,  why disturb the peace in the process?

Let grampa's afternoon nap continue undisturbed, please.
Suppressors are just....NEIGHBORLY.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:32:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Suppressors are just....NEIGHBORLY.

That is what Maxim thought.

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:37:24 AM EDT
[#16]

Kate Middleton
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you serious or was this meant to be a joke that just wasn't that funny?

Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Now you're on the right track. Stick to posting pictures.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top