Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2002 7:22:42 AM EDT
I have a nephew I am helping to locate a new Yamaha Raptor 4 wheeler for.

I found a place in Chicago that is close to 1,700 dollars less than any other advertised price. We are considering road tripping to pick one up. I have called the place and they claim to have 2 in stock. A friend of a friend said they went there once and their showroom wans't what was advertised, but then cannot remember the name of the place or even verify it is the same place?

The name of the place I am looking is Chicago Cycle Center at 7320 N Western Ave. Also known as Kings Motosports

Has anyone ever been there, heard of them, or know anything?

Any help would be appreciated, I might even pay a finder fee if someone was close enough to do verification visit for me?

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 8:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 5/11/2002 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, wish I could help you, but I'm not familiar with them.
Here's the web site for a Motorcycle shop in the burbs that I've had past dealings with. Don't know if they have what you want, or their prices.[url]www.dgy.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top