Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2002 7:45:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]
He wants to be famous.  Thinks he is a celebrity now.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Once he gets into federal prison, he'll certainly give some of the other inmates a happy face when he gets his own pipe bombed...

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 7:48:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Wonder how much [IMG]http://www.colute.net/cwm/otn/happy/icon13.gif[/IMG] he will be doing after a stint in Club Fed.

I suspect the current residents will be the ones smiling then.

[IMG]http://www.colute.net/cwm/contrib/aahmed/sad.gif[/IMG]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:24:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I think we have a winner, In the "Who will be Jihad Johnny Walker's Date, For the next 60 years or So." Contest
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:40:49 AM EDT
[#6]
something about this guy just smacks of John Hinckley, especially his attitude, bet it comes out that his motivation was to impress someone or make a name for himself.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 8:43:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll bet you that his favorite movie is "Fight Club".  Remember the smiley face Project Mayhem made by burning out an office building's windows?
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:37:00 AM EDT
[#8]
It's really not him.  Just ask Imbroglio, ComputerGuy, and the_survilalist.  According to their replies on several threads, this is just another 'gubmint conspiracy'.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#9]
What I want to see are the pictures of the arresting officers removing that
smile with a baton!
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#10]
He hasn't yet learned the "Timmy McVeigh scowl" (tm), reflecting a real bad-guy "tough-as-nails" image.  Maybe he's really as loopy as the FBI profile said he was, or maybe he just hasn't suffered enough [b]pain[/b] yet.

McVeigh was failed ex-military, this guy is failed ex-art student.  Still a nut-case.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#11]
He's just "Minnesota Nice". [puke]

What a jackass.

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 1:03:43 PM EDT
[#12]
It's difficult to believe, but last week my boss asked me if I though the mailbox bombings were a terrorist act. I said NO. It's likely some college jerk that got ahold of his daddy's can of black powder and decided to have some "fun". Also told her (and I hope I'm wrong here) that it will likely lead to restrictions and "common sense" laws on gunpowder sales. We'll see. Glad they caught this dictionary-definition ASSHOLE. And he can wear that smile while he's someone's bitch from dusk to dawn. Figures some loser like this would idolize Curt Kobain. Too bad he chickened out of the same path in life. [shotgun]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:23:18 PM EDT
[#13]
He's not a failed artist.  He was clearly creating an act of performance art.  Anyone else remember the Artiste Terroriste (AT) movement? [:D]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:40:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
it will likely lead to restrictions and "common sense" laws on gunpowder sales[shotgun]
View Quote

No doubt. How do think the ballistics will be on 223. reloads with Black Cat firecracker powder charges?

Hope he finds a nice girlfriend in the slammer.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Once he gets into federal prison, he'll certainly give some of the other inmates a happy face when he gets his own pipe bombed...

the_reject
View Quote

[whacko]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA![whacko]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:48:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#17]
He's just a sick puppy,did you see his parents on the news?  His mother had one of those shorter than his dad hair cuts,and dressed in blue jeans and a truckers shirt.  Don't know if he just needed attention,but tim mcv didn't flash a smile and look at the camera every chance he got.

This guy is about the same age and mentality of the last guy nuked from this site(BOG). Not saying it is him,but this is just a reminder that there are some sick people out there that his parents said were just average kids.

The women that got her fingers blown up should be allowed to take a nine mml and blast a smiley face across his chest.  But DonR,Kevin,Raf,stricker,EricE,Eric,goat,and all the rest of you guys are doing a good job here,keep it up!

Maybe these sick pups lose their attention here but they get spanked a lot ,and maybe you change their out look on acceptable behaviour,before they go on to dumb ass stunts in the real world.

And maybe you can do nothing,but thanks for what you try to do.    

Bob
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 10:33:11 PM EDT
[#18]
DScott - I never heard that Timothy McVeigh was a failed ex-military - I heard all of his fit reps were good.  Do I have bad info?

TIA  

Link Posted: 5/9/2002 11:15:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"exploring your inner-self with art"
View Quote

He's fixin' to get his inner-self explored, all right. I don't know if his cellmate will be named Art or not.

I was thinking maybe Bubba or Maddog.
Link Posted: 5/9/2002 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#20]
[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/US/05/09/mailbox.pipebombs/story.helder2.ap.jpg[/img]

I goin' to da big pig pen 'ta git ma brayns f***ed inside out. Das wye dey be callin' it da slammer - get it! Hee, hee, hee. Later, dude!

[sex]

Later, forever, [i]dude[/i]. Happy [b]BIG[/b] [red]red[/red] a$$hole day to you & what ever is left of yours.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 3:41:11 AM EDT
[#21]
If you guys want a real punishing experience, you can listen to two of his bands mp3s [url=http://www.mp3.com/Apathy-]here[/url].  A word of caution - the kid may not have left a pipebomb in your mailbox and hurt you directly, but his music sure as hell will.  Think really bad 80's punk with a singer (our beloved Luke) trying every once in a while to emulate his idol, Kurt Cobain.  [puke]

A cached version of his band's webpage is [url=http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache:vUIcORSV5ugC:www.angelfire.com/mn2/Apathy/pagea.html+apathy+band&hl=en&ie=UTF8]here[/url].  The actual page has been taken down by Angelfire web services.

And, if you want the band to know how you REALLY feel, you can sign their guestbook [url=http://mercury.beseen.com/guestbook/v/180708/guestbook.html]here[/url].  I'll warn you, though, his guestbook is getting spammed REAL hard right now, so you may want to re-think any serious types of posts...  [:D]

Have fun, AR15.com army!

Any mods wanna tack it?  [:P] j/k...

the_reject
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 5:40:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
DScott - I never heard that Timothy McVeigh was a failed ex-military - I heard all of his fit reps were good.  Do I have bad info?

TIA  

View Quote

Timmy failed Special Forces training, quitting several days into it, and then quit the Army shortly after that.

He clearly reached HIS level of incompetence...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top