Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/7/2002 11:35:57 AM EDT
Last night I had a very, very vivid dream.

I was in the operating room or with my wife in a doctors office.

he needed to give me a shot in the neck and said it would momentarily hurt, I lay there and looked up at him and someone was holding me down.

He leans over and I feel an incredible weight and then I felt the needle go in and then it got worse and worse, the doctor was forcing it so hard that I swear I could feel the pain in my dream, and then I dont remember anything else.

1. I rarely remember dreams...

2. This one was in color.

Highly unusual for me, what the hell?.....

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#1]
it was just the aliens/government adjusting your attitude. now relax, turn on the tv and everything will be taken care of. in a few days the drugs/chip will take effect and you wont remember a thing. dont worry about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#2]
THEY took you last night.....we can't talk here, contact me tonight on a secure digitally encrypted link....:)
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Wife:  Powerless to help you.

Doctor:  Person is position of authority.

Hypodermic Needle:  Doctor's penis.

Meaning of Dream:  Your fear of homosexual rape.

Diagnosis:  You are perfectly normal.

That will be $150.00 please.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:43:25 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#6]
It's not a dream......You were kidnapped by Extra Terrestrial. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:46:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMFAO!!!!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:51:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 11:55:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

he needed to give me a shot in the neck and said it would momentarily hurt, I lay there and looked up at him and someone was holding me down.

He leans over and I feel an incredible weight and then I felt the needle go in and then it got worse and worse, the doctor was forcing it so hard that I swear I could feel the pain in my dream, and then I dont remember anything else.

View Quote

It was not a dream. [(:|)]

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would agree but note:

The operating room represents an uncomfortable place.  It is possibly a reflection of your work.  (The fact that your wife is there is just an attempt to bring normalcy to an out of control situation.)

The incredible weight is the pressure you feel and are powerless to control.  The needle it the additional stress that you are forced to endure.

I agree with Dr. Commissioner, you are a perfectly normal homosexual, but that is a different issue.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:06:34 PM EDT
[#11]
You have been bitten by a brown recluse spider. First your neck will turn blue and purple, then your head will fall off.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:07:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks, I guess the new home build, installing a sprinkler and drip system by myself with no prior experience and my dead end job night very well have something to do with it.

PS
I told my wife I was mad at her for not helping me in the dream.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:13:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Last night I dreamed I was in a wierd outdoor "jail", and the shower was in what looked like a phone booth and required a credit card.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:15:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Ya know, I have this reoccurring dream.  Perhaps y'all can help me interpret it.

I am riding on this long train which is traveling backwards.  The throb from the might of the two enormous steam engines in the back can be felt throughout the length of the train as we travel along the side of a mountain lush with vegetation.  The train encounters a long, dark tunnel through which it must pass.  The train proceeds in but just when almost the entire length of the train is inside the tunnel, a mysterious force pulls it out...just short of the two engines entering.

The engineer makes another attempt to get the train through, but again the train is pulled out by the same mysterious force.  This goes on and on with increasing vigor on behalf of the engineer as his frustration mounts...he must remain on schedule.

By the 50th or 60th attempt, the two engines, structurally fatigued by the increasing demands placed on them by the engineer, fail and explode violently.  The resulting shockwave rips apart all the passenger cars in front and propel all the passengers at an incredible velocity into the tunnel with steam and smoke everywhere.  I am hurled through the tunnel, and make it to the other side...the only one to survive.  I then just sit quietly in the sunlight...fatigued by the ordeal, yet with an incredible sense of peace with myself and being one with the world.

What do you think it means?
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Ya know, I have this reoccurring dream.  Perhaps y'all can help me interpret it.

I am riding on this long train which is traveling backwards.  The throb from the might of the two enormous steam engines in the back can be felt throughout the length of the train as we travel along the side of a mountain lush with vegetation.  The train encounters a long, dark tunnel through which it must pass.  The train proceeds in but just when almost the entire length of the train is inside the tunnel, a mysterious force pulls it out...just short of the two engines entering.

The engineer makes another attempt to get the train through, but again the train is pulled out by the same mysterious force.  This goes on and on with increasing vigor on behalf of the engineer as his frustration mounts...he must remain on schedule.

By the 50th or 60th attempt, the two engines, structurally fatigued by the increasing demands placed on them by the engineer, fail and explode violently.  The resulting shockwave rips apart all the passenger cars in front and propel all the passengers at an incredible velocity into the tunnel with steam and smoke everywhere.  I am hurled through the tunnel, and make it to the other side...the only one to survive.  I then just sit quietly in the sunlight...fatigued by the ordeal, yet with an incredible sense of peace with myself and being one with the world.
What do you think it means?
View Quote

You are a perfectly normal homosexual and you need to go to the bath house more often.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:31:16 PM EDT
[#16]
You're gay. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Hey zippy,

quit hijackin my thread, go make yer own, ggrrrrr....wait, where is my long syringe....
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Did your wife take out a big insurance policy on you recently?

I think you are in danger.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#19]
... yep, the 'ole [b]extra testicle[/b] implant for sure!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

1. Someone (the doctor probably) was holding you down?

2. The doctor leans over and you felt an incredible weight and then you felt the needle go in?

3. The doctor was forcing it so hard?

Do you want to know what I think? The doc is a pervy.

Link Posted: 5/7/2002 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh sh*t, the wife found my home away from home.

I'm screwed!
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Zippy quit highjacking threads, did you crave a smoke right after?    Satcong your doctors name wasn't needle-dick was it?

Bob           [:D]
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 7:51:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

You wake up with neck pain?  If so, you probably twisted your neck wrong while you were sleeping and you dreamt about it.  The expression "pain in the neck" came to my mind.  Did you have an argument with your wife before you went to bed?  Perhaps you thought your wife was too bossy or authoritative.  Maybe you are feeling miserable in your marriage and you feel like its draining you.  Just my guess.
Link Posted: 5/7/2002 8:38:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Figure THIS out!

People talk about dreaming in color vs black and white.  Not only do I dream in color, but I often dream in--get this--CARTOON!

Alot of them are about Demona from "Gargoyles."

Lets see you analyze THAT!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top