Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2011 10:02:35 PM EDT
Can anyone find the far side cartoon where the alien is flying his space ship and it has a bumper sticker that says "Ray guns don't kill Zorbonians, Zorbonians kill Zorbonians."

Is it possible that an image is not on the internet?  I've done image searches every way I can think of.

I have all the Far Side galleries and have looked through them repeatedly.  

I found numerous references to this cartoon on the net but no image of it.

So I'm callin' in the A-team (the A stands for ARFcom).
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:20:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you sure it wasn't a photoshop (or copier art from the Far Side timeframe) and maybe not an original Far Side?

Edit:  I do see the other references to it, but it's all people remembering it or looking for it.  I suspect mass psychosis...
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Are you sure it wasn't a photoshop (or copier art from the Far Side timeframe) and maybe not an original Far Side?

I saw it many times over the decades, didn't put a bookmark in my books, and I still think it's in my gallery books although I can't find it.  

Lots of far sides on the net, just not this one.  Somebody's got to know which book it's in.

The alien driving the space ship is dressed like a redneck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top