Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2011 3:47:05 PM EDT
package from magpul scheduled for delivery today,got home at 5pm no deliv.,turn around to see fedex truck stop for a sec. then drive away. Tracking now says exception,due to local weather delivery attempted!fedex fuckheads!! UPS made it last week in snow!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:50:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had UPS knock on my door once and walk away before I could answer, multiple times.

Both Fex Ex and UPS hire from the same pool of potential employees, only difference is UPS delivers at 12pm when I'm not home and Fed Ex will leave a package at the door if I need them to and UPS wont.

Fuck UPS, I go with Fed Ex whenever possible.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
That they do.
Ive got a pckadge that came from Ohio sitting in Ft Worth
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:54:07 PM EDT
[#3]
we'll see magpul split the order, had one sched. for today. and one for tomorrow, of course we've got crappy weather comin tom.!cant win!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#4]
the package sat all weekend less than 25 miles from my house!
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That they do.
Ive got a pckadge that came from Ohio sitting in Ft Worth

Must be at AFWH....call and tell Jack Richardson there has been a PST failure.
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:56:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Could be worse: DHL.

Thank god they left the US.

Link Posted: 1/31/2011 4:11:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I've never had a problem with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top