Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2011 1:20:02 AM EDT
How would you have ended it?  Would you have tried to cause a diversion and wait till the troops fall back or would you go like the script and go all kamikaze back in the old home town?

The world has gotta know.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:42:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Bang the shit out Jennifer Grey and send her to FA with my seed
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:52:20 AM EDT
[#2]
First post and all.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:53:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

/thread

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:56:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
First post and all.

+1
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:16:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I believe this to be the valid answer.  Followed by an attempt at a respectable warrior's death, causing as much mayhem as possible.  

Should I actually survive, heading to FA to continue banging Jennifer Grey becomes a distinct option...  
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 2:50:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I would have continued to sap the commies will through sniper attacks, hidden bombs.and the like.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 3:08:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Banging Jennifer Grey at that point would be a little gross and not produce the result you were looking for.

Since she died earlier in the helo assault and booby trapped her body with a grenade.

I think you would really want to bang the hell out of Lea Thompson, and send HER to FA with your seed.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 3:13:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Then teach her to dance.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 3:28:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Banging Jennifer Grey at that point would be a little gross and not produce the result you were looking for.

Since she died earlier in the helo assault and booby trapped her body with a grenade.

I think you would really want to bang the hell out of Lea Thompson, and send HER to FA with your seed.

Either way works.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 3:42:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Considering the extremely poor tank gunnery I saw in the movie, I would assemble a company-sozed element of chosen tankers and go forth to conquer the entire communist sphere of influence, stopping only to replenish and bang Lea Thompson repeatedly.

Then I would shift my axis of advance southward, spearheading into Mexico, where wild, lusty latin babes abound.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:20:41 AM EDT
[#11]

Nom, nom, nom...
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:35:32 AM EDT
[#12]
3-way with both chicks.....

aside from that I would have started moving the group to FA.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:37:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Move to FA where I could join with other guerrillas.

And bang the chicks. Often.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 4:48:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Im sorry, I would have banged Lea Thompson
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 5:18:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh shit, it's TEOTWAWKI, and you guy's are bangin' zombies!!!!

(Yoda)Only on arfcom, find such content, you can!!!(Yoda)
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#16]
I think Id have tried to get everyone out to FA.  Then try to provide as much intel to our side about what we had seen behind the lines.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top