Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2002 6:11:54 PM EDT
I was looking at this months issue of the American Rifleman and began to wonder. Last month the NRA had a sweepstakes giving away guns if you recruited members, this month you can win a trip to a NASCAR race. HAs anyone here every won a prize in any contest like this from the NRA or know someone who has? Just wondering do they really give away all that stuff.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I would consider myself a loser if I went to a NASCAR race. Please don't make me go!
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:24:38 PM EDT
[#2]
In February I attended our local NRA banquet as guest of a local car dealership (free $40.00 ticket) and as I entered the door the budweiser girls insisted on me buying some raffle tickets, so I said what the heck and bought a few.  At the end of the night it was quite blurry, due to all that free beer, my raffle ticket was called and as I walked to the table to retrieve a raincoat I thought, a Benelli Nova was handed to me.  This was very good! A camoed 31/2 Nova with 2 digit NRA serial#.  This is definately a keep in the box gun, though I hate having a smoke pole that I can't shoot.  Lucky I was.
Link Posted: 5/2/2002 6:57:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
....This is definately a keep in the box gun, though I hate having a smoke pole that I can't shoot.  Lucky I was.
View Quote

I hate you!  [;)]

Link Posted: 5/2/2002 8:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I was kind of wondering the same thing.

What the hell, I enter everyday online
[url]https://www.nrahq.org/winston/sweepsform.asp[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top