Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2011 3:43:41 AM EDT
How do you get an ironworker to suck your dick?

Lie to him and tell him it's Millwright work.

(big contraversy over Ironworkers doing Millwright work over the years). Ironworkers get mad at that one but Millwrights laugh their ass off.

Got any good jokes?
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:12:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have to explain it...  

Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:14:21 AM EDT
[#2]
How can you tell if a mechanic has had sex?

One of his fingers is clean.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:22:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Guess you have to be an ironworker to understand.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:49:41 AM EDT
[#4]
How can you tell when a computer programmer is an exovert?

He stares at your shoes.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:50:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Guess you have to be an ironworker to understand.

I guess?

Link Posted: 1/6/2011 4:59:34 AM EDT
[#6]
How many officers does it take to beat down an inmate?
None, he fell sir!
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:00:26 AM EDT
[#7]
How do you keep a moron in suspense?
I'll tell you tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:05:01 AM EDT
[#8]
My Mom never breast-fed me.

'said she just liked me as a friend
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:24:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How can you tell if a mechanic has had sex?

One of his fingers is clean.

Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:32:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Construction workers Dog in the union

Four workers were discussing how smart their dogs were.
The first was an engineer, who said his dog could do math with calculations.
His dog was named T-Square, and he told him to get some paper and draw a square, a circle, and a triangle, which the dog did with no sweat.
The accountant said he thought his dog was better.  This dog was named Slide Rule.  He told him to fetch a dozen cookies, bring them back, and divide them into piles of three, which he did with no problem.
The chemist said that was good, but he felt his dog was better.  His dog was named Measure.  He was told to get a quart of milk and pour seven ounces into a ten-ounce glass.  The dog did this with no problem.
All three of the men agreed this was very good, and their dogs were equally smart.  They all turned to the construction worker and asked, "What can your dog do?
The construction worker called his dog, whose name was Coffee Break, and said, "Show these fellows what you can do!"
Coffee Break went over and ate the cookies, drank the milk, shit on the paper, screwed the other three dogs and claimed he injured his back.  While doing so, filed a grievance for unsafe working conditions, applied for workman's compensation and then clocked out early on sick leave.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:34:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Teddy Bears
A man meets a gorgeous woman in a bar.  They talk, they connect, they end up leaving together.  They get back to her place, and as she shows him around her apartment, he notices that her bedroom is completely packed with teddy bears.
Hundreds of small bears on a shelf all the way along the floor, medium sized ones on a shelf a little higher, and huge bears on the top shelf along the wall.
The man is kind of surprised that this woman would have a collection of teddy bears, especially one that's so extensive, but he decides not to mention this to her.  He turns to her ... they kiss ... and then they rip each others clothes off and make love.
After an intense night of passion, as they are lying there together in the afterglow, the man rolls over and asks, smiling, "Well, how was it?"
The woman says, "You can have any prize from the bottom shelf."
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:37:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Bubba and Earl

Two rednecks, Bubba and Earl, were driving down the road drinking a couple of bottles of Bud.

The passenger, Bubba, said, "Lookey thar up ahead, Earl, it's a poll-ice roadblock!! We're gonna get busted fer drinkin' these here beers!!"

"Don't worry, Bubba," Earl said. "We'll just pull over and finish drinkin' these here beers, peel off the label and stick it on our foreheads, and throw the bottles under the seat."

"What fer?", asked Bubba.

"Just let me do the talkin', OK?" said Earl.

Well, they finished their beers, threw the empty bottles under the seat, and each put a label on their forehead.

When they reached the roadblock, the sheriff said, "You boys been drinkin'?"

"No, sir", said Earl. "We're on The Patch
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:43:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Subject:Tennis Elbow

One day, Pete complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts. I guess I should see a doctor."
His friend said, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine, and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. And it only costs $10.00."
Pete figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00. The computer started making some noise, and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause, out popped a small slip of paper which read:  You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water; avoid heavy labor. It will be better in two weeks.
That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this computer could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off, he masturbated into the concoction.
He went back to the drug store, located the computer, poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00. The machine again made the usual noises, flashed its lights, and printed out the following analysis:
Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
Your dog has ringworm. Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.
Your daughter is using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic.
Your wife is pregnant with twin girls. They aren't yours. Get a lawyer.
And if you don't stop jerking off, your elbow will never get better.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 5:52:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
How do you get an ironworker to suck your dick?

Lie to him and tell him it's Millwright work.

(big contraversy over Ironworkers doing Millwright work over the years). Ironworkers get mad at that one but Millwrights laugh their ass off.

Got any good jokes?

Don't call a boilermaker an ironworker.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 6:04:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Thats why IronWorkers call them Mill Rats.
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 6:07:00 AM EDT
[#16]
How do you know if your son is gay?
Get some vinegar, get some baking soda. Then make a big clay volcano. Then while this is erupting, if your son is too busy sucking a dick, he's gay.

(another classic brought to you by Yahoo! Answers)

Link Posted: 1/6/2011 6:19:55 AM EDT
[#17]
What did one Dead-head say to the other Dead-head when the weed ran out?

"This music sucks, dude."
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 6:40:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Cole's Law: Chopped Cabbage and Lettuce
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 6:47:45 AM EDT
[#19]
How do you know jews are living nextdoor?
There's wet toilet paper on the clothesline
Link Posted: 1/6/2011 6:56:31 AM EDT
[#20]
How many hardware engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
None: "We'll fix it in software."

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
None: "We'll document it in the manual."

How many tech writers does it take to change a light bulb?
None: "The user can work it out."

Q: Why do programmers always mix up Halloween and Christmas?
   A: Because Oct 31 == Dec 25!

There are 10 types of people in the world
Those who understand binary, and those who don't
(or - "those who understand binary, and those who have sex with a partner")

A guy is standing on the corner of the street smoking one cigarette after another. A lady walking by notices him and says
"Hey, don't you know that those things can kill you? I mean, didn't you see the giant warning on the box?!"
"That's OK" says the guy, puffing casually "I'm a computer programmer"
"So? What's that got to do with anything?"
"We don't care about warnings. We only care about errors."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top