Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/30/2002 8:44:29 PM EDT
Anyone know where you can have your picture taken for your CCW?  It says that you have to submit an "ID card" sized picture.  I have my paperwork ready to go, minus my pic.  I have a digital camera, but my printer isn't good enough to print photos.  

Thanks,
JBoze
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
The Staples store near my house takes passport photos.
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 8:52:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Jeez, you gotta have a picture for a CCW? Here in AZ we don't. So then, comrade, vil your papers be in order? Ve haf ways of making you get your picture taken! (hey, at least you can get a CCW there. More power to you)
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, I am. Moved from Commiefornia to Arizona. It sure is nice-no, I take that back-it sure is hell living in a firearms-friendly state. It's real tough-stay there, let me handle it.[50] [heavy] [pistol] [sniper] [shotgun] [uzi]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:54:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Here in Mobile county Alabama, they take your digital photo at the place you fill out the application.  A few seconds later a machine spits out your permit and you're out the door.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[b][blue]NRA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.nra.org[/url]
[b][blue]GOA Life Member[/blue][/b] - [url]www.gunowners.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAF Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.saf.org[/url]
[b][blue]SAS Supporter[/blue][/b] - [url]www.sas-aim.org[/url]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:01:26 PM EDT
[#9]
WolfPack, It is where they "serve" alcohol not "sell"alcohol.  you are right, it does suck.  People have had trouble in places as simple as DENNY'S.

I see that the "hells angles" love your laws.  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:20:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/30/2002 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Pictures?.... pictures?.........[i]sigh[/i] [v]
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh, I am. Moved from Commiefornia to Arizona. It sure is nice-no, I take that back-it sure is hell living in a firearms-friendly state. It's real tough-stay there, let me handle it.[50] [heavy] [pistol] [sniper] [shotgun] [uzi]
View Quote

Hey Gamesniper, AZ ain't all that firearm friendly, you may be able to carry anything you want without listing specific guns on your permit, but you CAN'T carry into ANY place that sells alcohol...restraunts, grocery stores, mini marts, anyplace...not legally of course. We in Nevada do not have that restriction, but we must qualify with the guns we are going to carry, I'll take ours anyday over yours. [:D]
View Quote

yeah but for the most part no one fgives a shit unless you get one of the local leftests places  in tucson [:(] oh well could be worse could still be living in no kal anyway i wish i lived in vermont ie the "whats a permit in the good way state"
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 2:24:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top