Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2010 3:24:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:26:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny and sad all wrapped in a snuggie at once.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#2]
that was funny
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:46:13 PM EDT
[#3]
How bout starting your car first for a few mins>>>>
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:48:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Whats all that white stuff doing on his car?  Did the Stay Puft Marshmellow man blow a load on it?
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Whats all that white stuff doing on his car?  Did the Stay Puft Marshmellow man blow a load on it?

That is called "Snow." It's found mostly north of the Mason-Dixon Line. Basically what happens is, someone up in the sky decides to totally fuck with everyone's day and drops frozin water on everybody. Sometimes it sticks around for days and weeks; other times it just lasts long enough to cause body damage to people's cars.

It isn't all bad, though; it helps to separate the competent from the incompetent. The competent manage to keep driving; the "others" git their stuff fucked up.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 9:30:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

For some reason, I don't think that a person who is in a snowy area and does not own an ice scraper has a high level of intelligence.

Funny video
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I always start my car before  scraping the fucker off, its nice and toasty by the time im done
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He had to get into the car first...
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 8:18:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is called "Snow." It's found mostly north of the Mason-Dixon Line. Basically what happens is, someone up in the sky decides to totally fuck with everyone's day and drops frozin water on everybody. Sometimes it sticks around for days and weeks; other times it just lasts long enough to cause body damage to people's cars.

It isn't all bad, though; it helps to separate the competent from the incompetent. The competent manage to keep driving; the "others" git their stuff fucked up.

Oh yea!  I remember now!

I have only seen it once when I went Skiing in Colorado...  it didn't ruin my day!  I have never had so much fun!

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 8:30:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I always start my car before  scraping the fucker off, its nice and toasty by the time im done

I did that once, congratulating myself on how smart I was, until I remembered that the doors automatically lock when I close them and the car is started.  I was locked out of my car, in the snow, and couldn't get back into my house because those keys were in the car too.

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I did that once, congratulating myself on how smart I was, until I remembered that the doors automatically lock when I close them and the car is started.  I was locked out of my car, in the snow, and couldn't get back into my house because those keys were in the car too.

Gotta be smarter than the automatic locks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 8:42:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotta be smarter than the automatic locks.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 8:45:43 AM EDT
[#13]
City boy.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That is called "Snow." It's found mostly north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Oh yea!  I remember now!

I have only seen it once when I went Skiing in Colorado...  it didn't ruin my day!  I have never had so much fun!

Colorado isnt anywhere near the Mason Dixon Line.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 12:34:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yea!  I remember now!

To tell the truth, I've never experienced that much snow either (I grew up in So California) except on one memorable trip to Mammoth Mountain to go skiing. GREAT condx! We got there as it was really starting to snow; next morning it'd dropped at least 36", and this was in the lodge's parking lot; it'd dropped over five feet at higher elevations!

My buddy handed me this funny tool, it had a handle at one end and a big blade at the other... he called it a "Snow Shovel." He explained that if we looked like we were stranded, they'd tow us out (this was in the days when they let you overnight in the lodge's parking lot).

so I got a nice big lane shoveled out behind the van... and went to breakfast... when we returned I learned about the perversity of snow plow drivers.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 12:35:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

That is called "Snow." It's found mostly north of the Mason-Dixon Line.

Oh yea!  I remember now!

Colorado isnt anywhere near the Mason Dixon Line.

Neither is Mammoth Mountain.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Start car.  Go back inside for 20 minutes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top